exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
this doesn't work when emily is pregnant frisha just comes and looks at it i can't get past point 6
Correct. All pregnancies in the game temporarily pause certain scenes. But after the pregnancy everything is possible again (y)

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Hey lads, im really enjoying the game rn, but I have some problems with some of the quests

1. When I do the first sexual scene with Frisha(the one wherer you say you'll do finish her debt for a favor) it keeps playing the sex noises even after the scene is done. I tried resetting, but the sex sounds still play. So I just reverted the game to before I blackmailed her and the sex sounds stop. Is there a way to fix this? I want to do her route

2. How do you get Arianna to Rumah? I keep exiting arenfield from the north, but I don't see her. I already did her house arrest mission too

Great game again btw

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey lads, im really enjoying the game rn, but I have some problems with some of the quests

1. When I do the first sexual scene with Frisha(the one wherer you say you'll do finish her debt for a favor) it keeps playing the sex noises even after the scene is done. I tried resetting, but the sex sounds still play. So I just reverted the game to before I blackmailed her and the sex sounds stop. Is there a way to fix this? I want to do her route

2. How do you get Arianna to Rumah? I keep exiting arenfield from the north, but I don't see her. I already did her house arrest mission too

Great game again btw
re 2) i had the same issue myself on a recent playthrough, and dammit I do not remember what the trigger was. I remember it was something seemingly unrelated, like you had to have progressed either with vera or roderick or maybe even johns kings quest? :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Great game again btw
Just trigger another sex scene and the sounds should stop... like doing it with Claire in the morning

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
How much demon key can we get from Church basements and what are they used for ive got 3 far and open 2 of them which gives me Shadow Jewel. how many chests are there and they appear only in Mira Initiation quest or can we get them anytime?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How much demon key can we get from Church basements and what are they used for ive got 3 far and open 2 of them which gives me Shadow Jewel. how many chests are there and they appear only in Mira Initiation quest or can we get them anytime?
Three chests. They respawn after a few days.

Anyway, you can get demon keys by petting the cat, too.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
zARRR, go back to bed.

There will be never a mac version per se, just unnofficial samples, this is the same with android. The developer is busy enough.

Today, should be a new version for patrons, just bonus stuff, nothing big.

Next meal in the plate would be Mira, it would take may, until the end of June.
Next bonus scene will be Penny and Natasha in the church.

No saves for bad bois.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Sad
Reactions: BczILher and zARRR

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Just trigger another sex scene and the sounds should stop... like doing it with Claire in the morning
That didn't work, the sex noise scenes from Frisha still play. Also if anyone has any guide for the Arianna/Rumah quest, pls help. It seems to be a bug tho

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes