Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
I am not getting the option to ask Imawyn about the party when she is near campfire. i have also completed her quest and having C/A 10+ is this a Bug? i am now not able to progress the Liandra quest to organize party can someone look into my save to find out whats wrong?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
That didn't work, the sex noise scenes from Frisha still play. Also if anyone has any guide for the Arianna/Rumah quest, pls help. It seems to be a bug tho
requires you to have progressed Rumah up to the point where Umah is captured and you must have completed Arianna's story up to the point that Verena knows about her and the MC. Then just walk out of arenfield towards the trees and back. It'll trigger eventually.

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
I am not getting the option to ask Imawyn about the party when she is near campfire. i have also completed her quest and having C/A 10+ is this a Bug? i am now not able to progress the Liandra quest to organize party can someone look into my save to find out whats wrong?
I kinda stuck like that before , I think you need to finish clothing and string quest first.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
chyos regarding the next update:

As said before, the next bonus scene I'll be adding will be for Penny & Natasha. Since the current update for Mira is a lot bigger than my usual updates (I'm still working on models/character sprites/maps), I will start working on Penny's scene at the end of June probably right after the 0.5.5.0 update. I can't promise that it will be completed before June ends but I will try my best of course. This scene will also take a bit of extra time since I have to make 2 variations for it with Natasha's different breast sizes/mind states.

-------------------------------

So just to preface this, the Mira update's synopsis was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This will be the next update and will probably come out near the end of june.^

After that Penny and Natasha will get a bonus scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: in the event that Natasha is uncorrupted, there will still be a scene for just penny

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I just remembered two things that I wanted someone with direct access to Chyos to ask him to start doing:

1) Can someone ask Chyos to start putting the Walkthrough in the games files?

In Peasant's Quest, the main folder contains a "Walkthroughs" folder which in turn, contains the pdf walkthroughs for the game.

Could someone ask Chyos to start doing the same?
Create a "Walkthroughs" folder located in the main game folder.
Then put the updated pdf walkthrough of the game into that folder.
Also, making the "Walkthroughs" folder is very necessary because there could potentially be more than 1 Walkthrough document in the future. Having a folder where they can all be stored just makes the most sense.

I know he's super busy but it really wouldn't take much effort.

2) Can some ask Chyos to add the "Eat" key option to the list of keys for the game in the keyboard configuration.

By default, the "H" key is assigned to be the action of "Eat" as shown below:

1684365322782.png

But should you change the "H" key to something else, there's no way to get the "Eat" action back unless you choose either the "Default Keyboard Layout" or the "WASD Movement Layout."

NOTE: In the image above, the "A" key also has the "Eat" action. That is only because I edited the game files, specifically the file called "plugins.js" for this.
This "plugins.js" file has a "Keyboard" section that handles all of the default keybindings for this game.
I changed the number "Key A" had from the value of "0" (which means nothing) to the value of "67" which is what "Key H" has and which seemingly means "Eat" since my change to "Key A" was successful.
Since it's very ill-advised and severely frowned-upon for players to edit and mess with games files, my request is still valid and still stands.

The list of actions for hotkeys shown below does not contain the option "Eat" anywhere:

1684365534520.png

The only option missing from the above list is the "Open the relations menu" option.

Please ask Chyos to include "Eat" into the above list so that players can set that option as they see fit.

Thanks in advance to anyone for bringing these things to Chyos' attention.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to make progress in Frisha's quest, I can't eavesdrop on Dave and Giron's conversation, the quest is simply not marked. I listen to them in the kitchen on Thursday/Sunday. What am I doing wrong?

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to make progress in Frisha's quest, I can't eavesdrop on Dave and Giron's conversation, the quest is simply not marked. I listen to them in the kitchen on Thursday/Sunday. What am I doing wrong?
You need to eavesdrop on them in Giron's room on the 2nd floor of the mansion by hiding in the bookcase. This is done by going into the library on the first floor and finding the hidden entrance in the upper right area. You need some perception if I remember right.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
Ive did everything but it still not working
So you already get string from the horse in the barn, then get cloth for both the Liandra & Lyvia, put wine near fire, wait till 6pm if I remember correctly then speak with Lyvia to start the party?

If you already done that I am not sure what is the problem, the only thing that I am not able to do is Arriana and Dasan NTR.

May 26, 2019
I just remembered two things that I wanted someone with direct access to Chyos to ask him to start doing:

1) Can someone ask Chyos to start putting the Walkthrough in the games files?

In Peasant's Quest, the main folder contains a "Walkthroughs" folder which in turn, contains the pdf walkthroughs for the game.

Could someone ask Chyos to start doing the same?
Create a "Walkthroughs" folder located in the main game folder.
Then put the updated pdf walkthrough of the game into that folder.
Also, making the "Walkthroughs" folder is very necessary because there could potentially be more than 1 Walkthrough document in the future. Having a folder where they can all be stored just makes the most sense.

I know he's super busy but it really wouldn't take much effort.

2) Can some ask Chyos to add the "Eat" key option to the list of keys for the game in the keyboard configuration.

By default, the "H" key is assigned to be the action of "Eat" as shown below:

View attachment 2629821

But should you change the "H" key to something else, there's no way to get the "Eat" action back unless you choose either the "Default Keyboard Layout" or the "WASD Movement Layout."

NOTE: In the image above, the "A" key also has the "Eat" action. That is only because I edited the game files, specifically the file called "plugins.js" for this.
This "plugins.js" file has a "Keyboard" section that handles all of the default keybindings for this game.
I changed the number "Key A" had from the value of "0" (which means nothing) to the value of "67" which is what "Key H" has and which seemingly means "Eat" since my change to "Key A" was successful.
Since it's very ill-advised and severely frowned-upon for players to edit and mess with games files, my request is still valid and still stands.

The list of actions for hotkeys shown below does not contain the option "Eat" anywhere:

View attachment 2629822

The only option missing from the above list is the "Open the relations menu" option.

Please ask Chyos to include "Eat" into the above list so that players can set that option as they see fit.

Thanks in advance to anyone for bringing these things to Chyos' attention.
The post is admittedly long but the requests in it are fairly simple and straightforward:

1) Add a "Walkthroughs" folder containing the Walkthrough for A Struggle with Sin into the main game folder

2) Add the "Eat" action to the list of settable key-actions in the key config for the game

At the very least, someone please tell me if the requests are indeed too much for Chyos to do/accomplish.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey zARRR,

I remember you saying that you are on Chyos' discord.

Is there anyway you could bring up these things in the above post to Chyos?

The post is admittedly long but the requests in it are fairly simple and straightforward.
I am not anymore on the ASWS discord for reasons I have mentioned before in the thread, but I am still in contact with him yes, I’ll check.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes