HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Honestly, I feel sorry for MC. :rolleyes:

My own personal agenda in this game is: no marriage, no kids, my MC is young and free as a bird. :sneaky:

Only exception will be Arianna, because Verena is going to be the best mother-in-law ever. ;) ;) ;)
Honestly, in my canon MC is going to be the new god of fertility, so banging everyone and really making those babies :p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, in my canon MC is going to be the new god of fertility, so banging everyone and really making those babies :p
Usually gods of fertility are goddesses. :p

Anyway, I've just discovered that since my MC told Emily that he was interested in being sex friends (and not in a relationship) - and it happened a long long time ago, when Chyos reworked the game and we all had to restart from zero - I'm locked out from the marriage quest, even though I'm having threesomes with Mira & Emily. This is very disappointing because I've lost a bonus sex with Verena this way.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the New pregnant scene with Emily and Giron ??

there is no way to get it unless I start back like 8 or 9 hours of gameplay XD

May 26, 2019
Guide for Linux (& Maybe Mac Users) Who Want to Play A Struggle With Sin

NOTE: I have only tested this on an Arch Linux machine and it seems to be working fine. The Mac section of this post should theoretically work for Mac users as well, but I have not tested this on a Mac. The best part about this method is that it doesn't require the installation of WINE or any WINE-related programs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully, these instructions should allow the vast majority of Linux and Mac users to play this game and other RPG-Maker MV games, natively, on their machines. If you have any questions/concerns/critiques, please feel free to message me.

Sources:
RPG Maker MV v1.6.2 Linux Mac and Windows Thread - Link
NW.js Tool -

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What is the length of Emily's pregnancy? I have already counted for at least 26 days (Kate has only 20 days).

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
The readme for the hotfix says that its meant to update the 0.5.4.0 version to 0.5.4.0c

Is that an error since its meant to update the game from 0.5.4.1 to 0.5.4.1a?

May 26, 2019
The readme for the hotfix says that its meant to update the 0.5.4.0 version to 0.5.4.0c

Is that an error since its meant to update the game from 0.5.4.1 to 0.5.4.1a?
Yeah, not sure if the hotfix is actually just for 0.5.4.0 or if the hotfix is indeed for 0.5.4.1 but they just used the "How to" text file from the old hot fix for this one.

EDIT BELOW:

Just checked the hotfix for version and it has different contents than the hotfix for that's provided here.

This probably means that they just copied the "How to" text file guide from one hotfix to another without changing the version numbers in the "How to" guide.

In short, I think using the provided hotfix for 0.5.4.1a shouldn't break your game but I still wouldn't do it until confirmation from Chyos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaylife
May 26, 2019
Hello, has there been any new content for Penny in the last year or so ?
Hmm!

If only there was a ChangeLog in the first/main post of this thread that would answer your question by listing all the changes made to the game since you last played.

I hate to be that sassy guy, but come on, dude.
You've been on this site since 2017.
You must know how it works by now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I'm in april (4th month) and I'm finding these "mysterious eggs" around the forest. I guess this is Chyos' Easter "easter egg".

Anyone discovered what are they for?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Usually gods of fertility are goddesses. :p

Anyway, I've just discovered that since my MC told Emily that he was interested in being sex friends (and not in a relationship) - and it happened a long long time ago, when Chyos reworked the game and we all had to restart from zero - I'm locked out from the marriage quest, even though I'm having threesomes with Mira & Emily. This is very disappointing because I've lost a bonus sex with Verena this way.
Usually, but not always. There's been few examples of male fertility gods and their holy "items". For example Pan is often considered to be a minor fertility deity in ancient Greek pantheon. In game Warlords III there's campaign where human empire steals magical fertility item from orcish male fertility deity (Horn of Kor), in order for emperor to be able to have kids.

So the examples of MC becoming fertility god are there, well fertility god and new head of human pantheon with Isha and Athia, and also every lover he gets as archons, by his side. :p

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
How does the Dev intent to handle the marriage(s)? Does he plan some kind of harem/polygamy with multiple marriages or will I be only able to chose one candidate for marriage?

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
I notice there is a Futa/Trans tag but it doesn't show up under the genre tab on the first page. Is there any Futa/Trans content or not, if yes then how much of it?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
How does the Dev intent to handle the marriage(s)? Does he plan some kind of harem/polygamy with multiple marriages or will I be only able to chose one candidate for marriage?
I think it was said that the dev is laying the groundwork for the MC to have multiple marriages but I cant remember if that is right.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The red letters message at the end of the quest and the game questlog telling that her quest is complete for the moment and it will progress in a future update are VERY difficult to grasp, I guess.
What red letters? Who's 'her'? I was replying to someone asking about A New Home quest, not a girl.

Reactions: JakJakk

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you turn the entire town into your own little kingdom, overthrow the mayor take his wife,replace the worship of Athia with Isha, have complete control over the town,shoot even have control over the Queen along with every other female in town?. Or will hearts be broken and Large scale harem is off the table, lol.

dolless

Dec 9, 2017
I notice there is a Futa/Trans tag but it doesn't show up under the genre tab on the first page. Is there any Futa/Trans content or not, if yes then how much of it?
there is, the witch other apprentice if you let her take the potion you'll get a futa. she's the only on certainly

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm!

If only there was a ChangeLog in the first/main post of this thread that would answer your question by listing all the changes made to the game since you last played.

I hate to be that sassy guy, but come on, dude.
You've been on this site since 2017.
You must know how it works by now.
One of my greatest complaints about the way changelogs work on this site is that dates are seldom used. How am I supposed to know which versions correspond to the last 12 months?

Well, you have clearly learned faster how this site works than I have so please tell me where the last-version-played-tracker functionality is hidden (despite everything, if you actually know, I would be thankful to be given this information). Even then, it has been longer than a year since I last played, but I had checked in a year ago - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-4-1a-chyos.32136/post-7838175

Sorry to have forced your hand into acting in a way you hate (the sassy way), I guess you could not help it given that my original message was just too provocative. :cry:

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes