Apr 22, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-31 114853.png
why he can't find the necklace ?
and in the mansion, he can't find the secret door in the library
i have 3 intelligence

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
How can I create iron bars?

I like the game despite the graphics but extremely irritating to get stuck in a mission because you left others aside for not knowing how to complete them.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How can I create iron bars?

I like the game despite the graphics but extremely irritating to get stuck in a mission because you left others aside for not knowing how to complete them.
Check the Walkthrough, John's section.

You need to advance several Characters's questlines (Arianna's, Frisha/Dave's, Lyvia's, John's, ...) to reach to point where John teaches the MC to forge Iron Bars.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Check the Walkthrough, John's section.

You need to advance several Characters's questlines (Arianna's, Frisha/Dave's, Lyvia's, John's, ...) to reach to point where John teaches the MC to forge Iron Bars.
I try to spy on Dave and his father but it only works the first time, then they don't talk about anything interesting, they're supposed to talk about Dave's new fiancée but it never happens, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's a bug.

I'm afraid I'll have to restart a new game :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I try to spy on Dave and his father but it only works the first time, then they don't talk about anything interesting, they're supposed to talk about Dave's new fiancée but it never happens, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or it's a bug.

I'm afraid I'll have to restart a new game :/
Have you read the letter Giron is writing in his study?

Reactions: Birdnman993

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Yes, I'm going to try again and finish this mission first, thanks.
By the way, any advice on which talent to maximize? How do I unlock more combat skills?
You can learn 2 Witchcraft Skills in Gwen's hut (you need 1 Talent Point for Witchcraft). A third one if you later side with her when she turns Athia human.

Corven teach you Combat Skills if you ask him AFTER you rescue Arianna.
You need 7 Hunting Points for the 1° Skill. I don't remember how much you need for the 2°, but with 10 Hunting Points you are able to learn the 3° Skill.

Reactions: Birdnman993

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos Today:

Good evening,
originally I wanted to keep working today until the update is done and I got very close to it, the final scene was done earlier this evening and all that was now left to do is to write the aftermath. Problem with that however was again my ambition.
For the conclusion I made different results depending on who you accused of murder before. Also there is of course the other option where you sided with Syfa which causes another result on top. Also: a lot of the positions need to be adjusted and ofc dialogues have to be changed. This also goes for the dialogues with the women and the relationship building, after all it is possible to only begin the relationship after the ritual. Before they might have had reason to talk about an upcoming ritual, now that this is in the past the dialogue has to change!
There are a lot of these small details that all matter + I want a fitting return home talk with Mira back in Arenfield (there also has to be a dialogue with her about cheating with Heather). This is all too much for tonight as much as I want to be done with it already.
I'm starting to make mistakes out of tiredness so it's time to stop or the bugfixing will be a nightmare when I get to it.
This update has really brought me to my limits. The finishline seems so close now and if I wasn't so tired I would keep going. But I can't keep working another weekend now, I need the 2 days off this time. Still, it feels really bad to me.
I've learned a lot of this current update, I hope I can stop myself from making such a complex update again in the future however. It isn't fun having to delay a release again and again.
Ok. time to close this report with something positive. I'm absolutely sure that this update will be done in the coming week (I know I said this before but this time it's different).

This month I'll be then finally beginning to work on Melissa's content. I won't do the same mistake as with this last update again, I will only focus on her and no other woman. For her story I want to add a new feature to the game: treasurehunting. I already have some ideas on how to implement that in a way to spawn treasures in random locations which the MC can then search... however having an idea and then making it work are 2 pairs of shoes... So I don't want to promise more than I can fulfill, I'll keep you updated on that in my coming reports. Also before working on that I will add the bonus scene for Maui & Umah. If all goes well I can complete that scene by the end of the coming week.
So, a lot to do in the coming week, for now I will fall into bed and get some much needed sleep.
I wish you all a nice weekend!​

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes