stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Since Kate & Claire won v0.5.8 that require making new map and characters, chyos expected Penny to win poll and already planned to expand the farm map but penny lost. Expect 2.5 months for next update.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Equipped the silver dagger still no blood poison skill is it a bug?
If you have your bow selected as your main attack weapon, the blood poison skill does not show up.
Go and set to dagger as if you are going to do a base attack with it and then check skills

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Since Kate & Claire won v0.5.8 that require making new map and characters, chyos expected Penny to win poll and already planned to expand the farm map but penny lost. Expect 2.5 months for next update.
Why Penny?! Nothing against it really or people that voted her, but she already had some nice content already. With Kate/Claire new content that sounds like it means new area that can later be expanded with content for other characters/stories. Long wait sucks, but I'd take it over a shorter wait for an extra Penny scene.

Reactions: d183 and wildride69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why Penny?! Nothing against it really or people that voted her, but she already had some nice content already. With Kate/Claire new content that sounds like it means new area that can later be expanded with content for other characters/stories. Long wait sucks, but I'd take it over a shorter wait for an extra Penny scene.
Why Penny was a far better choice: because both Kate & Clarie's 1st storyline and quests cycles are completed (hence Kate's pregnancies), but Penny's storyline is NOT, you genius.

You aren't even able to count and realise that Penny has far less content and a far shorter storyline than Kate.

People like you are the reason why this game is totally unbalanced.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who cares.I want to go to the new inn on the road(Kirlic journey).Might see a new girl
Yeah, whatever. I thought we would have come across the inn while playing the monastery quest, but we simply skip the travelling road and get over there.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
So just a cat? :p
That cat is a daemon I tell you! Almost every time I feed it or pet it I recieve a daemonic key as a token of appreciation! I don't know how long we can hold such a daemon at bay just by petting and feeding! With time it will surely require additional offerings like ear scraching or... belly rubbing!

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Because Penny was leading the poll votes and Chyos was excited about her update.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That cat is a daemon I tell you! Almost every time I feed it or pet it I recieve a daemonic key as a token of appreciation! I don't know how long we can hold such a daemon at bay just by petting and feeding! With time it will surely require additional offerings like ear scraching or... belly rubbing!
Like i said, just your every day cat then, since every cat is a daemon. :p

Obviously i'm joking, but for those that have hard time reading context this is clarification

• Haha
Reactions: znnrqp

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
my favourites have to be Mira, Gwen her Goddess sister and the demon beneath the church.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes