Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
dude i think this game is too huge for it's own good, i finished ntr tia's quest and there is till more coming holy shit, why
also the game is too good, that detective work in the monastery was great, i always tought it was matias or something

Reactions: Meowmadam

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Found out you can grind the free lockpick points on Thomas' door. Just do it while he's sleeping early morning, you need to pass the one lockpick check first then repeat it easily

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Next update is Kate & Claire.
Is it confirmed or do you wish to? I think it will be difficult for the creator because it will be a new town with lots of new characters.
My suggestion will be
-A marriage update. Allow you to marry 3-4 different girls with additional scenes with them.
-Penny update (marry her or continue the story on getting her land back)
-Pregnancy for all the Rumah village girls. (built an army with it :p)
-Letting girls live with you (huge house no girls there maybe get the nuns from the monastery and let them live at your house.)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: kidderyao

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Is it confirmed or do you wish to? I think it will be difficult for the creator because it will be a new town with lots of new characters.
My suggestion will be
-A marriage update. Allow you to marry 3-4 different girls with additional scenes with them.
-Letting girls live with you (huge house no girls there maybe get the nuns from the monastery and let them live at your house.)
Penny update will come after Kate

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
My suggestion will be
Marriage and pregnancy are last of the major story updates for LI, with Kate's pregnancy being exception due to it having been experiment.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
My suggestion will be
A New Month, New Goals!

Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a good start into the new year! I've been straight back to reworking existing scenes since the beginning of the week.

Another point this week was the rework of the MC's dialog pictures. The version I reworked at the beginning of last month had caused a certain amount of discontent, which is why I felt it was necessary to improve it again. I hope that the new version is now acceptable.

As you can see in the title picture, I then worked on Imawyn's old animations and pictures in the tent. As I'm writing this, I'm still rendering background images.
In the last few days I have also been working on the topic of shadow generation, something that has always been omitted in past animations. Since the characters themselves don't cast shadows, I have to create them in the editor afterwards. Previously this was static, but now I want to create them dynamically frame by frame. Imawyn's new animations will now be the first to have them, and I hope that I can make future animations even more realistic this way.

I hope to finish the rework of Imawyn's content today, but since this also includes an additional implementation of the new animations in the later game (after taking over the camp) I'm not sure if this is all possible today, so if necessary I will continue on monday.

This brings us to this month's further planning:
My original goal was to finish 0.5.7.0 by next Friday. However, there is still a lot on the todo list and I'm not sure if I can really finish everything by then. The balancing is not finished yet, Julia's love route needs an urgent overhaul, additional game content like new animals to hunt and new craftable equipment, more dialog edits which take reference to the fact that the MC might already be married... just to name a few. All this in one week, sporty. We'll see how it works out, but I plan to get to the end quickly and then work on the update for Kate & Claire.

Yes, they won out over Penny's update despite initially being behind. I would have loved to finally work on Penny (adding farm animals and the new area with the coldstone estate). However, Kate & Claire's journey was really long overdue and even if the final destination, Kirlic, cannot be reached for the time being (because it simply hasn't been implemented yet), the temporary final stop will be the old boar inn.
The innkeeper and his wife there have their own worries and if Kate's father's companions are still alive they will cause further complications. So I will do my best to make it an interesting next milestone on their journey.

I'll go into more details about this update when the actual work has begun. But for now, let's get back to the rework.
Thank you all for being there again this year! I wish you all a nice weekend!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A New Month, New Goals!

Good afternoon,

I hope you all had a good start into the new year! I've been straight back to reworking existing scenes since the beginning of the week.

Another point this week was the rework of the MC's dialog pictures. The version I reworked at the beginning of last month had caused a certain amount of discontent, which is why I felt it was necessary to improve it again. I hope that the new version is now acceptable.

As you can see in the title picture, I then worked on Imawyn's old animations and pictures in the tent. As I'm writing this, I'm still rendering background images.
In the last few days I have also been working on the topic of shadow generation, something that has always been omitted in past animations. Since the characters themselves don't cast shadows, I have to create them in the editor afterwards. Previously this was static, but now I want to create them dynamically frame by frame. Imawyn's new animations will now be the first to have them, and I hope that I can make future animations even more realistic this way.

I hope to finish the rework of Imawyn's content today, but since this also includes an additional implementation of the new animations in the later game (after taking over the camp) I'm not sure if this is all possible today, so if necessary I will continue on monday.

This brings us to this month's further planning:
My original goal was to finish 0.5.7.0 by next Friday. However, there is still a lot on the todo list and I'm not sure if I can really finish everything by then. The balancing is not finished yet, Julia's love route needs an urgent overhaul, additional game content like new animals to hunt and new craftable equipment, more dialog edits which take reference to the fact that the MC might already be married... just to name a few. All this in one week, sporty. We'll see how it works out, but I plan to get to the end quickly and then work on the update for Kate & Claire.

Yes, they won out over Penny's update despite initially being behind. I would have loved to finally work on Penny (adding farm animals and the new area with the coldstone estate). However, Kate & Claire's journey was really long overdue and even if the final destination, Kirlic, cannot be reached for the time being (because it simply hasn't been implemented yet), the temporary final stop will be the old boar inn.
The innkeeper and his wife there have their own worries and if Kate's father's companions are still alive they will cause further complications. So I will do my best to make it an interesting next milestone on their journey.

I'll go into more details about this update when the actual work has begun. But for now, let's get back to the rework.
Thank you all for being there again this year! I wish you all a nice weekend!
A new month, a new delay. Nothing changes on New Year's Day, the Dude used to sing.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Weekly Status Report 2024-01-12

Content
Good afternoon,
The week is over and once again I can't believe where the time has gone. I'll summarize what I've accomplished and what still needs to be done before 0.5.7.0 is complete.

The scenes with Imawyn in the tent have now been fully reworked. I've also sped things up significantly, meaning you don't have to visit her dozens of times before something finally happens. However, the corruption progress is as before (so only the interaction is sped up). Originally that was all I wanted to do, but in the end I decided to finally make the entire bandit camp interaction the way I envisioned it back in update 0.1.3. This means it is now possible to kill the bandits in the camp and Tia can also get involved. There are other smaller and larger changes to the quest and the scene with Imawyn can now be repeated later in the story (if Imawynn has been corrupted and you don't visit her for a week, she is waiting for you in the tent), and the new animations in I added to the existing interaction when you sleep with her. This took all way longer than what I had originally planned, but I think it was worth it.
Another thing I thought about updating was Imawyn's general outfit. The textures are just bad and there is a lot of cloth-clipping which makes using it really difficult (a lot of editing is necessary for each image). But changing it would have meant a giant workload on updating not only her dialogue images but also images at prison and other scenes at the camp (at the party). That's why I decided to leave it be for now. I will probably give her a new outfit in the future when her update comes (or her bonus scene). That will also be the point where I rework her old dialogue images.

The next big thing I was working on was Julia's loveroute. I started working on it but it's still not finished at this point. The difficulty is to make the alternative progression while also not destroying already completed interaction (So if you already went through it on your current playthrough then it should still work after the changes).
What makes this even more difficult is the mess I've created with Yasmine's getting to know dialogue. There are 3 options for that alone (when she don't know you before, when she knows you will get married to Julia, after you rescued her). So what I need to do is to finally clean this mess of a code up.
And then there are smaller things I worked on over the week:
  • Added a toggle option which allows you to disable the UI with one click (can be changed in the keyboard config, on existing configs this has to be done by you, on new downloads it will be already set) - it should be set to the U key.
  • Fixed problems with weapons not striking with the right element. If a weapon has more than one attack element (like dawnbreaker) it wasn't working correctly I hope that now the element to which the target has the least resistance will take effect.
  • Added a new backstab skill for bandits which was a bit tricky to do (the enemy battlers are static images so making them flip is actually not possible per default)
  • Added new craftable weapons for the orc recipes and rebalanced orc armor. Since this is more difficult to come by than Ebonite armor it will be the currently strongest armor in the game. (rebalanced other armor to be wearable at a lower level)
  • I also looked further into the augment slot situation. It was suggested by thisdude on discord to add arrows as equipslot to bows. this way it would make using silver arrows for example an option to deal with werewolfs. Another thing on that behalf was the current situation with how augmentslots are assigned a bit too randomly at the moment (sometimes an armor has a slot sometimes not) this is also something I want to change and on which I'm currently working. The idea is to add another progression for crafting which if high enough always adds augment slots to an armor, however this isn't that easy to implement as I had first hoped... I still hope that it can be done, I'll inform you in the releasepost if it worked out.

So I'm still in the middle of completing these last things. I won't add more new animations (which usually takes most of the time) so now I will only focus on game mechanics and rework some dialogs. However, this can't all be done today and I will need at least a few more days of the coming week to complete it.
Today the 2 months I wanted to work on this rework are over. But I really want to get some more changes in and the combat balancing is also still incomplete. So as much I want to move on to new stories, this is a priority and I don't want to put it off until later updates.

I hope you can forgive me the slight delay, I'll release the update as soon as it's ready.
For now I wish you all a nice weekend!

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
If you have your bow selected as your main attack weapon, the blood poison skill does not show up.
Go and set to dagger as if you are going to do a base attack with it and then check skills
Still nothing but thanks for the response

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Love the struggle with supremacy story. Hoping it continues in the future and you have the option to work with Zorad and everybody gets to have fun with eachother. I'm a sick fuck lol

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
hi chyos
this is an image of the new battle screen ; as u can see the werewolf is only half displayed an mc,tia,lyvia are off the screen
worked out the new way of giving character items eg potion but when the characters are off screen it is more difficult
the save file is for this battle
as a aside the new images for claire surely with those linebacker shoulders she should be holding the mc up

gforsMan1

Mar 30, 2022
I've only been playing this game for a couple of hours, and killed a bunch of orcs. It always says "50 gold" or some such but5 I never get it. Where does it go?

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Guys is it better to accuse someone or just say that the murder ran away
Doesn't really matter that much, it's your choice. It's more important if you're having high enough level and good enough equipment. Becuase, depending if you accused Antonius or not, your upcoming fight may be easier or harder.

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes