acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Guys is it better to accuse someone or just say that the murder ran away
Doesn't really matter that much, it's your choice. It's more important if you're having high enough level and good enough equipment. Becuase, depending if you accused Antonius or not, your upcoming fight may be easier or harder.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Version: 0.5.8
Is this actually right?
Looking at patreon notes (the little visible without logging in) I think this is actually
Release 0.5.6.8
whose changelog is
Good evening, I've finally completed the implementation of the last animation for Nyra. There is more content for her inside her hut now.
edit: oh wait, the filename ALSO says 0.5.6.8
and also the OP was edited to now correctly say 0.5.6.8

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Is this actually right?
Looking at patreon notes (the little visible without logging in) I think this is actually
Release 0.5.6.8
whose changelog is

edit: oh wait, the filename ALSO says 0.5.6.8
and also the OP was edited to now correctly say 0.5.6.8
Yeah just report that stuff and eventually someone will come around to fix it

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I left off at the monastary where in the walkthrough do I read? I completed everything up too that part but I took a break at the monastary because I wanted to see how the paths will affect the game later

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I left off at the monastary where in the walkthrough do I read? I completed everything up too that part but I took a break at the monastary because I wanted to see how the paths will affect the game later
There are 3 paths: good, bad and corruption. The difference is that the first two are the same but one ends well and the other ends badly, the corruption one helps a certain "demon" in particular to corrupt the monastery and its women (it doesn't matter which path you choose since you can still corrupt them but with the path of corruption is easier)

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
The path of corruption is unlocked by breaking the object when entering the monastery room for the first time, if you have not done this you will not be able to do the path of corruption

sarashi

May 4, 2018
how do i continue with the story regarding the 3 guys that enjoys Kate in their room ? since im supposed to go to a certain city with Kate and the Mom. i finished crafting the vehicle and have the horse

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There are 3 paths: good, bad and corruption. The difference is that the first two are the same but one ends well and the other ends badly, the corruption one helps a certain "demon" in particular to corrupt the monastery and its women (it doesn't matter which path you choose since you can still corrupt them but with the path of corruption is easier)
I won't be locked out of the nuns route if I go corruption or locked out of the demon route if I go good route?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.6.8] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,16 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Changelog 0.5.6.8 (Patreon):

Good evening,

I've finally completed the implementation of the last animation for Nyra. There is more content for her inside her hut now. On Dasan's route you should wait until everyone is asleep inside to fully see the content (in case Tia visits there is a wait option), on vanilla route it should be possible at any time when she's in bed.
I also have plans to expand this scene a little further in 0.5.7.0 (at least on the vanilla route).
What's also still missing is a repeatable version of the scene outside (both dance and sex) there is already an option for that, but for now it only triggers her normal naked scene (you can currently repeat the winterhowl event instead).
There will also be an option to go back to her old dress (for those who prefer it), but that is also still missing. So much to do, so little time!
So while still incomplete this update does have a few more things to try out. I've also implemented the changes to the Bandit camp (Emily doesn't have to be captured twice anymore) and you can trigger Tia's anal scene without claiming Hiba (after having sex with Tia 3 times she will mention it during sex in your hut, the old way via Hiba is ofc still possible).

As always: Old save files work as always. I've written a guide how you can transfer them. You can find it here:

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

I know that this is a rather small update if you already played 0.5.6.7. But at the same time I wanted to get it out before the year is over. This will most likely be my last update for this year, so completing the christmas content for Nyra was important to me. I know there are still the variations missing that I mentioned at the top of the post, still at least all animations are now implemented.

Next week I'll begin with the rework of Imawyn's old animations in her tent. I'll probably make some of the new versions then also available at the later stages when you freed her from prison.
But for now it's time to take a little break.

Have a nice weekend!

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Shame the Penny update lost, but at least we are one step closer to Kirlic.

Now for some conspiracy theories.
It is pretty much given that the Coldstones are responsible for the disappearance of Penny's family.

I don't quite remember if the bodies of her parents were found, but her sister was most likely kidnapped by them.

I think they are involved with the cult ( the Coldstones), and the blindfolded girl we see in the tunnel under the inn is Penny's sister.

What do you guys think?

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
Changelog 0.5.6.8 (Patreon):

Good evening,

I've finally completed the implementation of the last animation for Nyra. There is more content for her inside her hut now. On Dasan's route you should wait until everyone is asleep inside to fully see the content (in case Tia visits there is a wait option), on vanilla route it should be possible at any time when she's in bed.
I also have plans to expand this scene a little further in 0.5.7.0 (at least on the vanilla route).
What's also still missing is a repeatable version of the scene outside (both dance and sex) there is already an option for that, but for now it only triggers her normal naked scene (you can currently repeat the winterhowl event instead).
There will also be an option to go back to her old dress (for those who prefer it), but that is also still missing. So much to do, so little time!
So while still incomplete this update does have a few more things to try out. I've also implemented the changes to the Bandit camp (Emily doesn't have to be captured twice anymore) and you can trigger Tia's anal scene without claiming Hiba (after having sex with Tia 3 times she will mention it during sex in your hut, the old way via Hiba is ofc still possible).

As always: Old save files work as always. I've written a guide how you can transfer them. You can find it here:

Should you run into any bugs, please report them via pm or by using the #bugreport channel on discord (Click + to create a new thread there) Thank you to anyone who takes the time to report bugs! All hotfixes will be listed below the links.

I know that this is a rather small update if you already played 0.5.6.7. But at the same time I wanted to get it out before the year is over. This will most likely be my last update for this year, so completing the christmas content for Nyra was important to me. I know there are still the variations missing that I mentioned at the top of the post, still at least all animations are now implemented.

Next week I'll begin with the rework of Imawyn's old animations in her tent. I'll probably make some of the new versions then also available at the later stages when you freed her from prison.
But for now it's time to take a little break.

Have a nice weekend!

How about changelog in 0.5.6.7?
I only know version 0.5.6.6a

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes