Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I won't be locked out of the nuns route if I go corruption or locked out of the demon route if I go good route?
If you choose to go on the good side you can still corrupt them, but if you choose to go to the good side you will lose the other, my recommendation makes a second save and choose the side you want to start

Oct 16, 2019
For anyone wondering about Heather's virginity on Church path, I had done 6 anals (7 counting the one before popping the cherry), she had 10 hearts and I started the scene with a bj (With a total of 4 bj). If I had to bet, you need 10 hearts to pop that cherry, and yon only get there by sleeping in her bed

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, why did you change Marcus' features?

and what's wrong with MC's face? the more you change it the more it becomes shaped like a square. I really dislike his angry face now.

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to if I follow the Walkthrough well enough, I can avoid NTR? To be honest this game and my new life recamp are one of the few I have yet to start properly due to so many quests and choices.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to if I follow the Walkthrough well enough, I can avoid NTR? To be honest this game and my new life recamp are one of the few I have yet to start properly due to so many quests and choices.
Yes. Aside of disabling NTR from the start, it's really easy to avoid it even if you enable it. Just avoid being defeated if you have companions and follow the walkthrough if you enable NTR.

Reactions: SuperShadow2024

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey everyone, I asked this before, but nobody answered, so I'll try my luck again. Could you help me with the cult quest?

I found out about Thomas and I stole his little key in the hole and went downstairs to witness the demon summoning. MC told me that Roderic might be able to help me now but when I approach him, there is nothing new in his conversation.

I did all the Arianna and Verena stuff, built all the beds and completely renovated my house. In terms of Claire I'm fucking her regularly, but I didn't corrupt her yet and Kate doesn't know about us. Is that what's missing? Or what should I do?

By the way, the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest says "Thomas is involved in this. Maybe you find out more if you work for Claire at the inn". I did a lot of that by now...

Thanks!

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Yes. Aside of disabling NTR from the start, it's really easy to avoid it even if you enable it. Just avoid being defeated if you have companions and follow the walkthrough if you enable NTR.
It is easy to avoid, but has so many instances that it is also easy to slip up eventually.
There are plenty of cases of people who accidentally got NTRed, and it is irreversible once it happened.
It is better to just disable it through setting instead of relying on walkthrough

Reactions: wildride69

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know when the plan for non corrupted path update will be done? The path where you don’t help the witch

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes