HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I found the NTR quite dissappointing and that is without taking into account the pain you have to endure in some questlines to make it happen, which is impossible cause quite a lot of NTR needs very precise and even timed decisions, some times chains of those to make it happen, so it may be hard to keep track even following the WT
If I had a say in the direction of the development I wouldnt mind a rework of many things in NTR routes, not in the way the questlines are planned, but in the actual scenes and dialogues maybe, so it pays off.
That might be because dev themselves doesn't really care for NTR. It's mostly in the game because there's vocal group of Patreon supporters that want it in the game and are willing to pay for it.

Apr 22, 2022
That might be because dev themselves doesn't really care for NTR. It's mostly in the game because there's vocal group of Patreon supporters that want it in the game and are willing to pay for it.
Crazy how that type of fetish is a desire for them in a dating sim, but they'd probably never wish it were Irl. Just saying with a good game something should and shouldn't be optional.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Crazy how that type of fetish is a desire for them in a dating sim, but they'd probably never wish it were Irl. Just saying with a good game something should and shouldn't be optional.
I wouldnt call ASWS a dating sim, if anything its a full on RPG. Also the NTR makes sense because you get it for failing vs horny orcs and people, you get it from failing to complete time sensitive missions and you get it from not being observant, not caring and trying to skip through the game/content.

Your choices have weight, if more games were like this I would call it a good thing.

Reactions: gelu123

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to best report typos in the game? PM someone or just write down here?
Example:
*scene in bed with Frisha (discussing about Dave)*
Frisha: "You overheared our conversation..."
Correct spelling is overheard.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to convert saves into new versions? I know how to transfer them in new game versions, but when I'm saving the game in the new game version, my save always shows old game version in properties....
Does this mean that I have to start from scratch every time to see new content in the new version?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
How to convert saves into new versions? I know how to transfer them in new game versions, but when I'm saving the game in the new game version, my save always shows old game version in properties....
Does this mean that I have to start from scratch every time to see new content in the new version?
You do not need to do any conversion. it just shows you the version which created those saves.
they are fully compatible until they aren't.

As for how to know when you need new saves...
if you check dev notes in OP
About breaking saves in 0.3.9.5: As many of you probably knew there have been constant game breaking bugs in the game. I knew for a while how to fix them but I also new that if I would do that it would also break save files (Needed to replace some of the plugins). This wasn't an easy choice for me but leaving a game breaking bug in the game didn't feel good. So I talked about this with my patrons and got to the conclusion that it had to be fixed better now than later. The best time to do something like that is always with a rework since this gives more reason to replay old scenes. In this update I reworked a lot of Tia's content, not all but as much as I managed within the given time. The critical damage bug is now fixed aswell, together with a lot of other stuff. This was a one time thing, I expect that it won't be necessary to break saves again in the future.
The last time saves broke was 0.3.9.5
if your save version is equal or higher than that number then it works with newest version.

Reactions: wildride69

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Looks like Claire and the Infiltrate the Cult Quest is still tied together as of 0.5.6.8. Can't avoid on starting something with Claire and with her in the Cellar to advance the Cult quest.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is this a good time to play the game? By that I mean I haven't played in awhile, but asking over several prior patches I was told the game was at variable points in terms of stability, and kinda in a transition "wip" phase.

Also, have the changes to Emily's line affected the changes to Mira's line? It used to be that you had to start a relationship with Emily to get on the "Mira-Eidolen sharing yet not hard ntr path", is this still the case?

Apr 22, 2022
Need help, I'm on Umah's quest and after I kept her transformation the next day, she didn't turn up next to Maui. Is this a bug, or do I need to redo that part of the quest on a new save? Thanks, in advance if anyone can answer.

Edit: NVRM, fixed weird bug. Luckily, I always save like I'm playing resident evil. Little bit mad since I progressed up to getting my own mercs but aye, ...... GETTING INBETWEEN THEM GREENS IS ALWAYS WORTH A TRUE MAN'S TIME!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 189m78g
Apr 22, 2022
I wouldnt call ASWS a dating sim, if anything its a full on RPG. Also the NTR makes sense because you get it for failing vs horny orcs and people, you get it from failing to complete time sensitive missions and you get it from not being observant, not caring and trying to skip through the game/content.

Your choices have weight, if more games were like this I would call it a good thing.

I see your point, I just got a weird feeling the few chapters about getting cucked is all.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Looks like Claire and the Infiltrate the Cult Quest is still tied together as of 0.5.6.8. Can't avoid on starting something with Claire and with her in the Cellar to advance the Cult quest.
Is this a good time to play the game? By that I mean I haven't played in awhile, but asking over several prior patches I was told the game was at variable points in terms of stability, and kinda in a transition "wip" phase.

Also, have the changes to Emily's line affected the changes to Mira's line? It used to be that you had to start a relationship with Emily to get on the "Mira-Eidolen sharing yet not hard ntr path", is this still the case?
Well, we just have to wait for 0.5.7.0 with the new 0.5.7.0 walkthrough and see.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes