phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
found a wierd bug went to sleep emilys bed woke up eveyone in town was asleep coundnt skip time the night npcs were still out during the day bed diddnt fix it had to zone out of the town

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
found a wierd bug went to sleep emilys bed woke up eveyone in town was asleep coundnt skip time the night npcs were still out during the day bed diddnt fix it had to zone out of the town
Yeah, I know that this bug is still in there. but so far nobody could tell me where exactly it happened. you can fix it by leaving Arenfield by foot in any direction.

Repeat fucking Nyra at night, then instead of staying with her choose the option to leave. Tia should reappear as normal after that.
I'll look into it. Normaly she should reappear the next day, but I can already imagine why it doesn't work.
Edit: found the problem. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c
Something's going wrong with 0.5.7.0a :

View attachment 3287586
BUT I've already paid Thomas.

View attachment 3287587
This is definitely WORSE:

1) Claire never tells me to peel potatoes. She ALWAYS tells me to kill the rat;
2) after I kill the rat, Claire feeds me and tells me that I can go upstairs, BUT my MC refuses to go upstairs.

This is a new gamaplay and I never used the cheatbook.

--------

p.s.: 0.5.6.8 didn't have these bugs!
I'll look into it. Edit: Ah that is because of a bug that allows you to enter the kitchen and do the quest with Claire before the interaction with Thomas and Claire in the morning happens where they talk about that the MC can help Claire. I thought I already fixed that... have to check again. Yeah I fixed it in 0.5.7.0b

Dear Sir/Madam

love the the new game system (maybe mining should take time too) so i restarted from beginning

1. after the intro the mc's hut has a double image on either side of the main play area
2. the vertical aspect of the battle screen is much better but horizontally the mc group is still off screen
3. game breaker at imawyn c5, soft locks trying to run what i believe to be a sex animation

this is with hotfix b
i always thought ophilia's super soft nightgarn was deliberate because she's a tipsy london cockney. now i know better i am making a list of syntax and repeating speech
Thanks for the stuck image report. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

Walkthrough, page 32, point 9 tells me: "After you had Sex with Claire once you can wake her up at night to trigger her original sex scene at night."

It is bugged: it keeps on going on and on and on and on and on, on an endless loop.
Took me a while to understand the problem. now I understand. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

Couldn't trigger that.
Speaking of. it is multiple steps combined together into a huge "step 8".
Anyways, I got the first few steps of step 8 done. but I could not get the final bit done.

> Afterwards have sex with her again during the day. Yasmine will come and spy on you to then join in.

I had day sex with her after watching her talk to giron (And him wishing she did not have a chastity belt).
If it didn't trigger and you used an existing save you might need to have sex with Yasmine again in her room first (I had to add another condition to it to check that the sex scene with Yasmine 100% happened)

Last edited:

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
I'm stuck at ' secret in the cellar' quest where it tell me to go to crypt when Thomas not the room but he always stays in the room

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
really dont know what to do here
FIXED

Edit: just found out i was using the pervious build config file

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If it didn't trigger and you used an existing save you might need to have sex with Yasmine again in her room first (I had to add another condition to it to check that the sex scene with Yasmine 100% happened)
this worked. thank you

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, I know that this bug is still in there. but so far nobody could tell me where exactly it happened. you can fix it by leaving Arenfield by foot in any direction.

I'll look into it. Normaly she should reappear the next day, but I can already imagine why it doesn't work.

I'll look into it. Edit: Ah that is because of a bug that allows you to enter the kitchen and do the quest with Claire before the interaction with Thomas and Claire in the morning happens where they talk about that the MC can help Claire. I thought I already fixed that... have to check again. Yeah I fixed it in 0.5.7.0b

Took me a while to understand the problem. now I understand. will be fixed in 0.5.7.0c

Thank you so much! (y)(y)(y)(y)

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022

by god that was quick. u are most deserved of my patronage and any support i can give
i like to read and giggle at the posts of other games eg whiteraven - schadenfreude is such joy

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
During playing, I've been receiving the following message in several chest locations. Does this mean that I am no longer able to find any treasure in these locations or all locations?
No more treasure.JPG

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
During playing, I've been receiving the following message in several chest locations. Does this mean that I am no longer able to find any treasure in these locations or all locations?
View attachment 3289589
I added this so that you know that you have found all treasures that are currently available. More will be added in future updates, but for now you've found them all. Of course you can still find more resources through the chests which can be used for crafting.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I added this so that you know that you have found all treasures that are currently available. More will be added in future updates, but for now you've found them all. Of course you can still find more resources through the chests which can be used for crafting.
Hi Chyos, is a new game reccomended for last bigger update ? (5.7....)

Reactions: Laos20

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Hi Chyos. You’re supposed to be able to find Tin near rivers but none seems to appear, only clay.
It’s needed for the bronze for the studded armor set.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So far is the latest update fairly game breaking bug free or should i wait for a few more updates to try the 0.5.7.x release?

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes