Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Question 1: How many different drops the Krampus have?

Question 2: Tia and Lyvia can use other weapons besides Axes and Sword respectively?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
Question 1: How many different drops the Krampus have?

Question 2: Tia and Lyvia can use other weapons besides Axes and Sword respectively?
QUESTION 1: He have armor set and weapon(axe for Tia)

QUESTION 2: Yes, but for now it is not possible to get the weapons that they can use as extras

Reactions: Matiur13

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is everyone else noticing odd performance with the latest version? (570a with the hotfix to make it 570c.) When I first fired it up, everything was going way too fast, the text was very fast and when I move the MC he flies across the freaking screen at like 200mph. I went into options and turned on the option to limit FPS based on the monitor, that helped a lot but movement is still kind of janky... Is anyone else running into this?

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
Liandra + Yasmine 3some = chasty belt on + expasion potion + corrupted as hell no nter = after giron speaks with liandra have sex with Yasmine in her bed and wait a couple of days till liandra horny again, if not triggered, fuck yasmine next to piano)even only u 2 ) and then in her bed, there is a new animation that i missed:oops:

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
How do you trigger the night scenes with Claire, Yasmine after they've gone to sleep? There is no option to wake them up.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
What happens to Emily/Frisha threesome in Emily's bedroom? I try changing positions during sex with Emily forever still can't trigger (already have more than enough sex with Emily).

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What happens to Emily/Frisha threesome in Emily's bedroom? I try changing positions during sex with Emily forever still can't trigger (already have more than enough sex with Emily).
Way more importantly, can we get a fucking threesome with Mira and Frisha... or Kate and Frisha... or other combinations of the young / fit LIs, not everyone is into the older LIs. (This would be particularly well suited if the dev implements the idea that has been suggested multiple times of letting the MC invite some of his favorite LIs to come live in his house.)

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
You need to make Emily cum twice, so don't change positions too fast

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
can you get more feint death potions? i leveled up a lot before going on the combat quests and now i am far to strong to lose to most enemies without using said potion (or losing just takes far too long) but i dont want to waste it if its the only one you get in the game, or can you get more?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
can you get more feint death potions? i leveled up a lot before going on the combat quests and now i am far to strong to lose to most enemies without using said potion (or losing just takes far too long) but i dont want to waste it if its the only one you get in the game, or can you get more?
You can get more.

Reactions: Carso150
4.60 star(s) 137 Votes