Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to trigger liandra yasmine threesome and yes i read the walktrought
Depends on her story path
Camp/Love path: make Liandra jealous of Tia and Lyvia by danceing with Lyvia and allow both to show their skin (several times)
listen in on Giron until Thomas visits him, than steal the Potion and give it to Liandra
Now talk to Yasmine dureing the day to make plans for a short escape to the camp.
NTR/Corrupotion path: it seems to be more straight forward as Dave gives her the potionn.
Not sure wether you need to jump some loops if you arned her about the potion aswell.

sorry to haven't played in age so I've missed a load of updates any one have a full non ntr save or saves
search.png
does any one else have issues with a fresh game getting the deserters to join you? It is not asking me to bribe them or convince them, nothing....
It's a really complex order of events you need in order to unlock the recruitment option... the questions asked and answers provided in the Thread are likely filling more than 20 pages by now

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Will Thomas (innkeeper) ever ask a 2nd (3rd, so on) time for permission to "punish" Kate (waitress) in exchange for a free room?

I told him "no" the first time assuming I'd be able to switch it on and off via his dialogue box...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Will Thomas (innkeeper) ever ask a 2nd (3rd, so on) time for permission to "punish" Kate (waitress) in exchange for a free room?

I told him "no" the first time assuming I'd be able to switch it on and off via his dialogue box...
As far as I know, he tries to repeatedly to get with her until the big fork comes when he asks you if you want to accept his deal. (You get free room for him to be able to punish Kate).

Once you selected that, you're on that path permanently. Kate will visit him periodically either if she fails the bar game by your hand, or if you don't have sex with her for 3-4 days.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I know, he tries to repeatedly to get with her until the big fork comes when he asks you if you want to accept his deal. (You get free room for him to be able to punish Kate).

Once you selected that, you're on that path permanently. Kate will visit him periodically either if she fails the bar game by your hand, or if you don't have sex with her for 3-4 days.
Only if you chose to follow her NTR path... if you told Thomas off and defended her against him in the hallway she won't

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019

Thanks. I guess I'm not seeing that scene in this playthrough lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Only if you chose to follow her NTR path... if you told Thomas off and defended her against him in the hallway she won't
On the contrary, you need to do that to get on this path.... I don't know if it was always that way. In other words, players cant get on the ntr path solely by watching her kiss thomas, eventually they have to intervene, at which point the next day he offers you a deal.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On the contrary, you need to do that to get on this path.... I don't know if it was always that way. In other words, players cant get on the ntr path solely by watching her kiss thomas, eventually they have to intervene, at which point the next day he offers you a deal.
You should also be able to enter that path when reaching 20 affection with Kate and than choose to not interfere with Thomas blackmailing... or by telling her to dress up in the bar with her new "dress" or by letting her help interriogating Thoren and his buddies.... there are many Options on that.

On the other hand declining all of these Options should set you on her love path.
For better or worse since she was the quuen of cucks before Tia came around there are several path changeing choices if you followed her love path.
Not sure about progression of her NTR path, but given they are choices available on both pathes I can't really see them as NTR exclusive Events

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

BBC King

May 8, 2021

The best way to check if you are locked out is by playing the waitress mini-game as Kate, intentionally getting orders wrong and then as the MC go upstairs and wait for Kate and Thomas to talk about her performance, if you get the option to interfere that should lead back to the "deal" option.

As for switching the deal on and off, I believe once you negotiate a deal for a room then you are locked into Thomas/Kate NTR content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You should also be able to enter that path when reaching 20 affection with Kate and than choose to not interfere with Thomas blackmailing... or by telling her to dress up in the bar with her new "dress" or by letting her help interriogating Thoren and his buddies.... there are many Options on that.

On the other hand declining all of these Options should set you on her love path.
For better or worse since she was the quuen of cucks before Tia came around there are several path changeing choices if you followed her love path.
Not sure about progression of her NTR path, but given they are choices available on both pathes I can't really see them as NTR exclusive Events
since you seem to know the questlines well, is it still a requirement to get on the emily path to start the mira ntrs path?

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Depends on her story path
Camp/Love path: make Liandra jealous of Tia and Lyvia by danceing with Lyvia and allow both to show their skin (several times)
listen in on Giron until Thomas visits him, than steal the Potion and give it to Liandra
Now talk to Yasmine dureing the day to make plans for a short escape to the camp.
NTR/Corrupotion path: it seems to be more straight forward as Dave gives her the potionn.
Not sure wether you need to jump some loops if you arned her about the potion aswell.

View attachment 3296218

It's a really complex order of events you need in order to unlock the recruitment option... the questions asked and answers provided in the Thread are likely filling more than 20 pages by now
I guess she really has to get the breast expansion to get the scene

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Bug report: You're able to do anal with Mira before you're actually meant to (before the training with the plug started)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:

Good afternoon,
time again to give you a quick headsup on everything I've done over the past week.
The first thing you've probably noticed is that there has been another update to the 0.5.7.0 version. Over the week I've been fixing several smaller and bigger problems that were reported. Alongside that came another topic I've been thinking about while making the 0.5.7.0 update: Mercenary payment.
As you know it is possible to use Gwen's spell to take control of mercenaries when you recruit them. However later on you still have to pay for them.
This is a topic I wanted to address as it is somewhat contradictory.
The direct explanation is simply that I didn't know how to implement that some mercenaries take money while others do not. After thinking about it a bit over the week, I came up with a solution. But of course there should also be a restriction so that the whole thing doesn't become too easy. That's why I thought that the maximum number of mercenaries controlled in this way depends on the witchcraft talent.
So if this is eg. at skilllevel 2, only 2 mercenaries can be recruited and controlled. This change will take effect from the next update and will only apply to mercenaries recruited after this update (retroactive changes are not possible).
I know that it was also requested that you can complete the recruitment with Tia's/Lyvia's help. Something that wouldn't be too complicated with existing animations, but I'll have to postpone that for now.
Another thing I've changed is that the maximum of cumvials given to Lucius is now limited to 20 per week. After all he needs to have time to sell all that.
Now to what took pretty much the biggest part of the last week (even though it is quickly talked about): Work on Gavina's images. This took by far the biggest part of the last week and it still does. I've reworked all of her old animations and transition images (from dialog images to talking in bed to kissing + boobjob + sex) and of course I've worked on new animations for her anal scene + added another normal animation. It became a bit much, but I also see this as a good foundation for the next update which will eventually come later this year.
Originally I had hoped to finish the scene today, but with everything that is still left to do I will have to delay it by a few more days. I'll try to finish it before the month ends next week.
Another topic: I've recently given a written interview to "security storage und channel" in which I have answered questions about the game. Should you be interested in reading it you can find the article . It is available in both english and german.

That pretty much sums up everything that happened this week.
I'm now back to working on the images.

I wish you all a nice weekend!​

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
since you seem to know the questlines well, is it still a requirement to get on the emily path to start the mira ntrs path?
Well Chyos did put quiet some emphasises on Emilys story being mandatory for several options while reworking the game apparently, but I haven't checked the requirements in details.
I guess she really has to get the breast expansion to get the scene
You atleast need to talk to her about it.
I wanted to see the difference in the scenes so I followed the new Quest.
I suppose it should be possible if you discourage her change... both models really have something going for them and her character doesn't change while on the love path

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you advance with Bridget if choosing Agatha's dominance route, since I can no longer get the diary from Agatha?
Update: I found out that you need to enter Agatha's room again at 3:00 am, and this time choose "just leave". Also, there seems to be a bug here: if you enter her room in daytime and interact with the empty bed, you will immediately trigger the 3:00 am event with Argatha.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
When is the next major build coming? I could be remembering wrong, but I thought a few months back it was being discussed that people should hold off on starting a fresh run as some new amazing build was coming (v58) that was going to revamp a lot of the combat stuff and core systems. What ever happened to that?

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes