Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So i havent played for a few updates, came back; and the new client runs SUPER fast, like what used to be walking slow speed now is running.

And that's GREAT! for most things, and animations and talking dialogue scenes flow much faster, it's much nicer to not have to spend have the time waiting.

However, there are some parts where this interferes with - like peeling potatoes for claire; it now requires superhuman speed even at 'normal' quest speed. Is there a setting somewhere to change game speed?
You talking about the latest version ?

kalamer123

Jun 10, 2017
So i havent played for a few updates, came back; and the new client runs SUPER fast, like what used to be walking slow speed now is running.

And that's GREAT! for most things, and animations and talking dialogue scenes flow much faster, it's much nicer to not have to spend have the time waiting.

However, there are some parts where this interferes with - like peeling potatoes for claire; it now requires superhuman speed even at 'normal' quest speed. Is there a setting somewhere to change game speed?
i had this problem. synch monitor fps was off turning it on makes the game run at normal speed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i had this problem. synch monitor fps was off turning it on makes the game run at normal speed.
Thanks, indeed that fixed it- i never touched that before, default behavior must have changed between versions.

Weird because FPS show as the exact same when brought up with F2, yet speed feels normal now. Showed 144 prior to sync, and 144 after.

Apr 2, 2018
How do I get through the moment of listening to Dave and his father's conversation about Frisha? I have already overheard, but the quest is not marked as completed and gg did not say anything after that.

WhyAlwaysMe290891

Nov 20, 2021
9 am to 12 noon is the right time to do that. sell more cumvial to trigger the second conversation. After MC rescues Frisha and MC has read the letter in Giron's room, MC can listen to Giron and Dave's conversation about Liandra for the first time. and for the second conversation MC has to have a threesome between Frisha and Emily in Emily's room.

sorry goggle translate XD

sefronalex

Jan 20, 2019
I'm sorry that the changes missed the mark. The mc's dialog images got another rework in 0.5.7.0 (I heard the feedback) but I guess it is nearly impossible to improve something like those images if everyone got so used to the old version. I will probably make an image patch for them so that those who prefer them can still use the old version. For the Claire animation it isn't that easy. Since the new version has a lot more images and transitions I can't offer an image patch (they can't be replaced 1:1). You aren't the first who dislikes the new version, I guess the biggest problem many have with it is due to the light in the scene. If I could I would rework it completely again to get it right. That would however probably take 3 workdays... Time that I currently don't have because the next bonus scene + kate & Claire's update are overdue by a week on my calender. I will however keep this in mind and see what I can do about it in the future. (Maybe I'll add a mod that restores the old version). Why rework it to begin with? If it was just for that 1 animation from the backside I would have left it be because I liked that one too. But the transitions + the other angle of the animation and also the images before the scene looked really outdated. I couldn't just change everythijg else but leave that 1 animation in
I like the new scene. i appreciated your work . and my suggestion take poll in patron.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
In this release the combat window still has some clipping (I only see half of the MC).
Since I can see the enemy it is still playable.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This has long been a frustration for as long as I can remember, but does anyone else get annoyed by the auto-quest-tracker changes, regardless of whether you 'clear' it or 'set active'?

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
does any one else have issues with a fresh game getting the deserters to join you? It is not asking me to bribe them or convince them, nothing....

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes