hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
When is the next major build coming? I could be remembering wrong, but I thought a few months back it was being discussed that people should hold off on starting a fresh run as some new amazing build was coming (v58) that was going to revamp a lot of the combat stuff and core systems. What ever happened to that?

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
When is the next major build coming? I could be remembering wrong, but I thought a few months back it was being discussed that people should hold off on starting a fresh run as some new amazing build was coming (v58) that was going to revamp a lot of the combat stuff and core systems. What ever happened to that?
Kate and Clare mission

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Well Chyos did put quiet some emphasises on Emilys story being mandatory for several options while reworking the game apparently, but I haven't checked the requirements in details.

You atleast need to talk to her about it.
I wanted to see the difference in the scenes so I followed the new Quest.
I suppose it should be possible if you discourage her change... both models really have something going for them and her character doesn't change while on the love path
Still not triggering but thx bro

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well Chyos did put quiet some emphasises on Emilys story being mandatory for several options while reworking the game apparently, but I haven't checked the requirements in details
Yeah I did notice that in patch notes.... testing the two paths now....

What I'm referring to btw is in times pasts - the only outcome in which Mira had sex scenes with both the mc and aidolen, and she acted fairly friendly/lovey towards mc was when you took the corruption path out of church scene WHILE being involved with emily, then fucked syfa, then apologized to mira. If you weren't on emily path, you either made up with her immediately and shes 100% monogamous, or broke up and she hates your guts.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I did notice that in patch notes.... testing the two paths now....

What I'm referring to btw is in times pasts - the only outcome in which Mira had sex scenes with both the mc and aidolen, and she acted fairly friendly/lovey towards mc was when you took the corruption path out of church scene WHILE being involved with emily, then fucked syfa, then apologized to mira. If you weren't on emily path, you either made up with her immediately and shes 100% monogamous, or broke up and she hates your guts.
Well since her story progressed further you now have a 2nd chance to trigger her NTR path while being in the monastery... to start the NTR path early might still require Emily since it wouldn't make much sence narratively but once she catches you fucking Heather without haveing high corruption she also starts seeing Aldalyn.

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I think that Kate mission has a bug, I'm tring to trigger the blackmail scene but even whem I don't do anything in the taver Tomas start ecsene angry but them he says that you got enough money and the MC don't have the chance to intervene.
Edit: Look like the Kate quest line is more dificult now that in older versions, the event where she sit in the table whith MC is is rarer to trigger, the common thing is for her to say that she need to look for the other customers.
I play this quest line in old versions and i didn't have this kind of problem to finish it.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
That was for the build that just released, which was branded as a big rework updated changing things like combat and the general balance of the game. Being real I haven't followed this enough lately to give you the details of everything that was changed, but I was a person holding off for this and have just started a fresh playthrough now that its arrived.

Zazislazy

Nov 2, 2019
Chyos today:

Good afternoon,
time again to give you a quick headsup on everything I've done over the past week.
The first thing you've probably noticed is that there has been another update to the 0.5.7.0 version. Over the week I've been fixing several smaller and bigger problems that were reported. Alongside that came another topic I've been thinking about while making the 0.5.7.0 update: Mercenary payment.
As you know it is possible to use Gwen's spell to take control of mercenaries when you recruit them. However later on you still have to pay for them.
This is a topic I wanted to address as it is somewhat contradictory.
The direct explanation is simply that I didn't know how to implement that some mercenaries take money while others do not. After thinking about it a bit over the week, I came up with a solution. But of course there should also be a restriction so that the whole thing doesn't become too easy. That's why I thought that the maximum number of mercenaries controlled in this way depends on the witchcraft talent.
So if this is eg. at skilllevel 2, only 2 mercenaries can be recruited and controlled. This change will take effect from the next update and will only apply to mercenaries recruited after this update (retroactive changes are not possible).
I know that it was also requested that you can complete the recruitment with Tia's/Lyvia's help. Something that wouldn't be too complicated with existing animations, but I'll have to postpone that for now.
Another thing I've changed is that the maximum of cumvials given to Lucius is now limited to 20 per week. After all he needs to have time to sell all that.
Now to what took pretty much the biggest part of the last week (even though it is quickly talked about): Work on Gavina's images. This took by far the biggest part of the last week and it still does. I've reworked all of her old animations and transition images (from dialog images to talking in bed to kissing + boobjob + sex) and of course I've worked on new animations for her anal scene + added another normal animation. It became a bit much, but I also see this as a good foundation for the next update which will eventually come later this year.
Originally I had hoped to finish the scene today, but with everything that is still left to do I will have to delay it by a few more days. I'll try to finish it before the month ends next week.
Another topic: I've recently given a written interview to "security storage und channel" in which I have answered questions about the game. Should you be interested in reading it you can find the article . It is available in both english and german.

That pretty much sums up everything that happened this week.
I'm now back to working on the images.

I wish you all a nice weekend!​
Would be interesting to pay your mercenaries with Imawyn

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
No starting over is a very good idea. There have been many changes in the early part of the game. Look carefully at the trees on the north end of Arenfield.
ooh thank god, it's been days i asked if a new game was recommended but i was just ignore even from author itself lol
Thanks, indireclty you helped me.
I'll wait for next update then i'll start a new game

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I wonder what ever happened to those Hay Bales scattered from MC and Marcus to Emily's House. It was always a mystery how they disappeared when the game actually starts. Also, the Orc Scout that you first killed at the bridge with Marcus had a different death sound from the actual gameplay. After that, all 2-legged walking enemies sounds the same.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.7.0c] [Chyos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,16 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
That was for the build that just released, which was branded as a big rework updated changing things like combat and the general balance of the game. Being real I haven't followed this enough lately to give you the details of everything that was changed, but I was a person holding off for this and have just started a fresh playthrough now that its arrived.
thank you - I don't know why I swear I thought before they were saying this big rework was gonna be v58 so I keep waiting to see v58 lol.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I can’t understand what changed in version 0.5.7.0? The developer says that Nira’s animation and her clothes have changed, but no matter how many times I go I don’t see this. What am I doing wrong?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Am I a masochist for wanting to start a new game after all these updates to combat and stuff?
No, I do the same thing to re-experience things from the ground up.

All these people saying it's hard, skill issue as you know. You should already know the general order of most efficient quests to blow through, doesn't take long at all.

Separately, SO excited Mira finally got a proper ntrs line at very end.

With combat, I wish he introduced more gear so you could further diversify.

Reactions: Adoringfan
4.60 star(s) 137 Votes