Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
What a king is Chyos. He's pumping out updates at steady rates, keeping them high-quality and in-depths whilst other games, the successful ones still haven't been updated once since this game has been updated twice. Mad kudos, the best fucking creator period. Deserves all the money and support, I just hope he continues with his passion and never sells out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The maid who works at the Mayor's residence ... now don't ask who is the Mayor ... :ROFLMAO:
Who is the Mayor?? :unsure: I'm joking of course.:LOL:

I have to play her route in general. I have never tried.

Andro Da Silva Heh, thanks for the facepalm. If you didn't notice, I wrote it as a joke, maybe stupid, but well. :)
A little sense of humor, man.

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I'm kinda lost, can't seem to find Rumah village, I don't know if it's locked behind a quest or something but I'm pretty sure I explored the entire Darkwood

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, yeah I expected that to be the path but it doesn't trigger changing the area, I just kinda stand on the edge of the map and nothing happens.
And are you at this point in the quest? and together with Tia?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
And are you at this point in the quest? and together with Tia?
Together with Tia, that's the part I do not have. The quest says to just go there so I figured I didn't have to get her. Is there any specific time when she can join me?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Together with Tia, that's the part I do not have. The quest says to just go there so I figured I didn't have to get her. Is there any specific time when she can join me?
I think you should read the dialogues and pay attention to what's happening, too.

So, ask yourself: why is MC going to Rumah village?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Please correct me if I am wrong but in this game the "path" of corruption is the NTR right?
So if I want the girls for the MC, I can only have the love route?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
You'r going with your future wife to meet your future in-laws...... And you don't even bring her...???
Not a good idea! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes