xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
I have a bug I'm experiencing with the Imawyn Questline. When you form the mercenary band and you have to fight brigands to recruit 5 men, I fight them and the game will often freeze in the middle of the battle. Quick addition to the bug. It seems to be confined the eastern farm. If I go to where the orcs used tio spawn then I don't get frozen during combat.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.3.8.0] [Chyos] - Compressed
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.92 GB
Compressed Win Size: 519 MB
PLS, can you add compress path only? I mean from v0.3.8.0 to v0.3.8.5 (and not only on MEGA)? ^_^

mrPablo

Dec 1, 2017
I don't believe you can "make Orcs interact with Maui."

After you defeat Gurtak (the orc leader) and have chosen to either kill him or use witchcraft on him or make a deal with him, the MC should then be able to have sex with Maui.

Although I'm only certain of this with regards to choosing to kill Gurtak since that is the option I chose.

Can you explain what problems you're having a bit better?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
so with the NTR off how much content is left?
A lot. There is much more non-NTR content then there is NTR content.

Guys! Help please. Explain why my old saves don't work?
In the latest version for patrons, 0.3.9.5, old saves don't work. I don't know why old saves don't work for 0.3.8.5 though. Weird. Wish I could help. When you transferred your saves to the new version, did you make sure to copy the whole folder? You needed to have the global and config files along with the actual save files, or the save files won't work.

Hiw to achieve FRISHA threesome????
Help
Isn't this in the walkthrough for Emily or Frisha?

Update walkthrough please
Walkthrough is updated for the second release of the month, so after 0.3.8.0, the next update will be 0.3.9.0, and then the next will be 0.4.0.0. So don't expect a walkthrough for 0.3.8.5 to come.

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Nice, more NTR :love:

btw i stuck with Lyvia. There is no option at the campfireto get closer. Tia is not in group and Imawyn is also not sitting at this place north of the camp fire.

AF=14 *only because of the conversation in her bedroom*

4.50 star(s) 139 Votes