zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In fact when people jerk off, sometimes after the pleasure comes the "philosophical state" where they judge and questions things about life, or his own life, is in fact something related of what a purgatory is. After pleasure comes the pain, the pain of time being alone thinking. And there is no worst hell than being alone thinking too much.

Another fun fact about hell is the buddishm and their reincarnation.The good deeds, the bad deeds that affect karma, where indeed you suffer in an eternal cycle of reincarnation, until you ascend to Nirvana.
The karma rings some bells on the game ins't it?
Vulgarly the so called “post-nut effect”, I truly think if everyone was always on that effect we would already reached world peace XD.
Also I never thought in that way about reincarnation, in the game there is karma, but is more of struggle with sin (get it?)
What is this so called ”sin”?
Is it the lust? The corruption made by Gwin? Or just the mischievous behavior you can have?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Vulgarly the so called “post-nut effect”, I truly think if everyone was always on that effect we would already reached world peace XD.
Also I never thought in that way about reincarnation, in the game there is karma, but is more of struggle with sin (get it?)
Is it the lust? The corruption made by Gwin? Or just the mischievous behavior you can have?
I'll go with "Lust", the corruption you can spread is based on your lust for conquest and personal release of that.
The MCs corruption is also only a displaying factor of how far he is willing to take it in order to receive that release by others at all means

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'll go with "Lust", the corruption you can spread is based on your lust for conquest and personal release of that.
The MCs corruption is also only a displaying factor of how far he is willing to take it in order to receive that release by others at all means
A fun fact its that corruption,lust and sin are different things but they are in some way "linked" why?
Lets first say what is lust, sin and corruption in the game.

Lust is a force or power that makes MC enter in the "horny mode". It doesnt mean that it is necessary to do bad things when you have lust, just only if the lust is too high and you cant control it.In real life, monkeys when they are too horny they try to rape females.

Corruption appears to be the disposal to do sinned things or bad things. It can be linked with lust but is not neccesary, for example: if you stole a wine you will be more corrupted, but to steal a wine you dont need the power of lust.
A linked example is gwen: when you fill her corruption by emptying your lust.

Sin: is a bad thing you do, or the bad things that people states in the rules of the neighbourhood.It can belinked with corruption . The example is doing things that you dont know if it is bad or wrong. You commited a sin? maybe but it depends if you do it knowing it or not.

In real life those three things is talked and writed in the bible, religion, etc.

A fun fact is the cleptomania. Some times the people affected by cleptomania they feel pleasure by stealing things. And they do it again.

They commit a sin, where they feel pleasure( lust? not so sure) and they want to repeat it knowing that is wrong( corruption)
In the buddism if some gods get corrupted, they would be expeled. On the christianism Lucifer was expelled from heaven because he was corrupted and wanted to do bad things insn't it?

What do you think?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A fun fact its that corruption,lust and sin are different things but they are in some way "linked" why?

Lust is a force or power that makes MC enter in the "horny mode". It doesnt mean that it is necessary to do bad things when you have lust, just only if the lust is too high and you cant control it.In real life, monkeys when they are too horny they try to rape females.

Corruption appears to be the disposal to do sinned things or bad things. It can be linked with lust but is not neccesary, for example: if you stole a wine you will be more corrupted, but to steal a wine you dont need the power of lust.

Sin: is a bad thing you do, or the bad things that people states in the rules of the neighbourhood.It can belinked with corruption . The example is doing things that you dont know if it is bad or wrong. You commited a sin? maybe but it depends if you do it knowing it or not.

In real life those three things is talked and writed in the bible, religion, etc.

A fun fact is the cleptomania. Some times the people affected by cleptomania they feel pleasure by stealing things. And they do it again.

They commit a sin, where they feel pleasure( lust? not so sure) and they want to repeat it knowing that is wrong( corruption)
In the buddism if some gods get corrupted, they would be expeled. On the christianism Lucifer was expelled from heaven because he was corrupted and wanted to do bad things insn't it?

What do you think?
Well as far as I always understood it "Sin" is a term from the great 3 religions that at some point were created by seperations of the main stream.
But this is kinda getting a theology topic so let's just keep it at that.
1 of the "mortal sins" is "lust"... corruption is not.
Several religions and world orders have concepts similiar to sins, but nothing going as far as it.
As far as I understand in Budhism you have agreeable behaviour that creates yang energy and disagreeable behaviour that creates yin energy (or was it the otherway around?).
Anyway Sin is meant to be something ingraned in our human essence. We are born with it and can't rid ourselves of it... we can only attempt to supress it dureing our live time.
In Budhism everything we do is a decision we make, we have the potential to live our lives equally good or bad through our actions.

Reactions: Yotetar and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I must say, I am loving this coversation

What do you think?
Lucifer was thrown into hell with the other angels, because he was the chief of a rebellion against god and the angel.
By the tradition of the bible, a sinis something that goes against the rules declared by god.
So we can say the MC has an unstoppable desire, a lust for sex, he enjoys having sex, stealing and killing.
But at the same time he reasons with his impulses.
For example he meditates before doing an unchangeable act, or he considers to steal wood during midnight.

Reactions: Yotetar

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well as far as I always understood it "Sin" is a term from the great 3 religions that at some point were created by seperations of the main stream.
But this is kinda getting a theology topic so let's just keep it at that.
1 of the "mortal sins" is "lust"... corruption is not.
Several religions and world orders have concepts similiar to sins, but nothing going as far as it.
As far as I understand in Budhism you have agreeable behaviour that creates yang energy and disagreeable behaviour that creates yin energy (or was it the otherway around?).
Anyway Sin is meant to be something ingraned in our human essence. We are born with it and can't rid ourselves of it... we can only attempt to supress it dureing our live time.
In Budhism everything we do is a decision we make, we have the potential to live our lives equally good or bad through our actions.
Then lets define what is Sin and we can go from there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Christoph von Fürer-Haimendorf said this about Sin in the buddhism: "In Buddhist thinking the whole universe, men as well as gods, are subject to a reign of law. Every action, good or bad, has an inevitable and automatic effect in a long chain of causes, an effect which is independent of the will of any deity. Even though this may leave no room for the concept of 'sin' in the sense of an act of defiance against the authority of a personal god, Buddhists speak of 'sin' when referring to transgressions against the universal moral code."

However, Anantarika-kamma in Theravada Buddhism is a heinous crime, which through karmic process brings immediate disaster.
In Mahayana Buddhism these five crimes are referred to as pañcānantarya (Pāli), and are mentioned in The Sutra Preached by the Buddha on the Total Extinction of the Dharma, The five crimes or sins are:
  1. Injuring a Buddha
  2. Killing an Arhat
  3. Creating schism in the society of Sangha
  4. Matricide
  5. Patricide
In The Shinto they say this:

Sin, also called Tsumi, is anything that makes people impure (i.e. anything that separates them from the kami).However, Shinto does not believe this impurity is the result of human actions, but rather the result of evil spirits or other external factors.

Sin can have a variety of consequences in Japan, including disaster and disease. Because of this, purification rituals, or Harae, are viewed as important not just to the spiritual and physical health of the individual, but to the well-being of the nation.

On other hand another teologist specified that Sin is the base pilar of the first tries to make a community with rules.

In the game what is the concept of Sin?
What do you think?

S95

Jul 31, 2020
Is Gavina's quest complete? (as it said in the latest changelog). Because I can't finish it in the mines when Gavina hands you out the stones and asks you to place it in the sockets.
Maybe it's a bug on my end?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I must say, I am loving this coversation

Lucifer was thrown into hell with the other angels, because he was the chief of a rebellion against god and the angel.
By the tradition of the bible, a sinis something that goes against the rules declared by god.
So we can say the MC has an unstoppable desire, a lust for sex, he enjoys having sex, stealing and killing.
But at the same time he reasons with his impulses.
For example he meditates before doing an unchangeable act, or he considers to steal wood during midnight.
Yes and indeed it is a "struggle with sin" with the corruption. But what is Sin in this game?the action? the force?we know there are gods here, and at lkeast one can gather power by corruption, Can it be sin? The decisions we make, the corruption we make other npcs give power to this god and weaken the other?In fact we can see that if The mc embraces corruption and keep giving "his energy" to the god sometimes he appears outside.

Is Gavina's quest complete? (as it said in the latest changelog). Because I can't finish it in the mines when Gavina hands you out the stones and asks you to place it in the sockets.
Maybe it's a bug on my end?
You need to wait until 3.9.0

Reactions: zARRR and S95

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
The save break isn't till version 0.3.9.5 if your freezing it could be a GPU problem check and see if your drivers are up to date if that's not the problem you could be using really old saves and you might have to start all over , if that's the case you might want to wait till you get 0.3.9.5 cause you'll have to start all over again.
Surprisingly it was a hard drive that went bad. It started messing with my OS shortly after I posted this. I disconnected it and now everything is fine. Thanks for the help :) .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes and indeed it is a "struggle with sin" with the corruption. But what is Sin in this game?the action? the force?we know there are gods here, and at lkeast one can gather power by corruption, Can it be sin? The decisions we make, the corruption we make other npcs give power to this god and weaken the other?In fact we can see that if The mc embraces corruption and keep giving "his energy" to the god sometimes he appears outside.
Not quiet true.
Isha saaid her power is not corruption but lust. When we "corrupt" a character we just lower her inhibition and open her up to her base desires.
Even if we completly "corrupt" a person she won't do anything beyond her morale basecode, those morales can be tweaked to a degree by reasoning but overall you can't turn a holy being into a sinner.
Natasha always had a great lust inside her, which got released by our "corruption" for example, but you couldn't convince her to kill the Pater in order to start a church of Isha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

You need to wait until 3.9.0
What if is sin, is the conception of what the society of Asws think is bad?
Think about it, the MC lives an hedonistic life and break every rule that the society think is sacred, like marriage.
So the sin could be the struggle of the mc with what they think is a malice.
Or the sin is the impulse of infidelity that we see in the myth, and then again in the game, between al, the character, from the minors to the majors.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe this was already answered, but since I am a lazy fuck I may just ask it again.

Do goblins re-spawn after a certain time, or they are a one time kill enemy? I cleared the entire cave during the last update, but it seems like there is a new scene with them in the new update so... Are they gone once you kill them all or I just wait for them to re-spawn?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
so this is the Release 0.3.9.5 Changelog this update is a code update in general tog et the old code of the game updated voted from the patreons in the last pull and for the people that says 0.3.9.5 killed old saves yes and no old save dont work with new code plus there a new place for the saves read changelog for more information.

Yea I know what you're thinking.
This time it's really 1am here :D

Well I guess it will be around 2am when the upload is done.. Which now gives me enough time to write about this update.

This really was a lot of scripting.. And I'm not sure if everything is working. I couldn't really do all the tests needed.. The rework of Tia's initial dialogue took so much time that I couldn't even play through it after I made all these new images. But at least if you stay away from corruption with her you should only get new images until you meet her mom.
There is of course a lot more that also needs testing.. I don't know how the damage tuning will work when you reach higher levels and there might still be problems with the sound plugin (I ran into some bugs but not sure if I fixed them all).. And then there is of course the hunger/sleep system.. It might be that the food/energy consume is too high.. I couldn't really test that out so I'm really happy about feedback to help me with the balancing!
I will do my best to do more tests and fix anything you report over the coming week.
And ofc the content past Arenfield for Tia isn't reworked yet (and her corruption path also not updated)
So I would recommend to wait playing her content past the point where you meet Katherin or at least keep a save from before if you want to see the full amount of changes that I will put in update 0.4.0.0. All the new images for her have been made today.. So you get an idea that there is a lot more coming.
This update is mostly for testing! And I hope that some of you are willing to help me with that.
Here a list of the changes:
  • Katherin's bonus scene from last month with 8 animations
  • Replaced the sound emitting plugin, replaced the hunger system
  • Reworked the UI
  • Reworked all skill icons
  • Saves are now stored in your local appData folder (There is a readme with more details inside the game folder) - From now on save's carry over and you don't need to copy them anymore. Saves from before this version won't work with this update!
  • Reworked a bunch of Tia's images and her dialogue when you start getting to know her
  • Reworked some other dialogue from the intro and added some smaller stuff into the game
  • Shops do now have a limited supply, it refills once per week.. Damn I think I forgot to make that work for Tia.. Please don't trade with her (Will fix that soon)
  • Started reworking the combat balance, old script is replaced but tuning might be needed

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Compressed version
….I'm rather curious how you managed to compress the resources for this game, considering it has some extra encryption on top of RPGM one (or so it seems as when I tried decrypting it the normal way resource files appeared to be unusable). Is there some extra step to it? Cuz I kinda doubt you have access to the source project files.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
4.50 star(s) 139 Votes