CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
it´s actually explained why it happens in the current update. it fits the story well imho. dont forget that the bridge where mcs mentor died, is right next to the village.
It is? I usually don't skip through conversations but if it was explained then I don't quite remember. As for the bridge, uhm... I don't know why I first thought of the little one that leads to the orc camp but then I remembered that there is an individual map for that bridge where you first find the orcs with your mentor/father.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
CruelOcean
Dideldidum

What you guys seem to forget is that Kate is very soon supposed to leave Arenfield and move to Kirlic...
Kate is a civilian and she was already kidnapped and held hostage once, I doubt there is anything you can do about makeing her comfortable to leave Arenfield for a settlement of savages in the deep woods that's also Orc territory... not to mention that her "Dancing skills" are limited to shakeing her shapely booty, even she is aware that this is hardly called dancing and only works on drunken and horny men.
In regards to Frisha... remember she is supperficial and only interested in material wealth when the game starts so it's actually quiet fitting for her to be craving valuables from the Player
it´s actually explained why it happens in the current update. it fits the story well imho. dont forget that the bridge where mcs mentor died, is right next to the village.
In the last Update 3 of the 5 guards die (4 if you are an asshole or have no healing potion)... one guards the south entrance dureing the day, one dureing the night, same for the east entrance... there is no guard takeing even a lookout to the north entrance which is closest to the Orc territory.
The bridge where the MC and Marcus got ambushed is laying at the border to the deepwoods, which is considered Orc territory

Reactions: Dideldidum

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
At Best she manages to rise an observers Libido and that majorly based on her youth and appearance.
Well. I see this game as an NTR game, and bringing Kate along, who is not battle experienced sounds like a wonderful idea for some amazing NTR to happen.

I doubt there is anything you can do about makeing her comfortable to leave Arenfield for a settlement of savages in the deep woods that's also Orc territory... not to mention that her "Dancing skills" are limited to shakeing her shapely booty, even she is aware that this is hardly called dancing and only works on drunken and horny men.
That is what the corruption stat is for isn't it? Making the characters do things they normally would never do. You could convince Kate to leave Kirlic if her corruption is high enough. I leave the reason up to your imagination.

Dancing skills can be improved, I mean the main character was barely even a fighter when we start the game, and in a month he goes around slaying orcs and killing werewolves, even becoming a chieftain.

Anyways I just only wanted to know if Kate was ever gonna be included as a companion. It is entirely up to the Dev.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
CruelOcean
Dideldidum

In the last Update 3 of the 5 guards die (4 if you are an asshole or have no healing potion)... one guards the south entrance dureing the day, one dureing the night, same for the east entrance... there is no guard takeing even a lookout to the north entrance which is closest to the Orc territory.
The bridge where the MC and Marcus got ambushed is laying at the border to the deepwoods, which is considered Orc territory
The thing about kate leaving I know so I'll make no comment about it. [I really don't know how the mechanic of her leaving for Kirlic will work(and how it'll fit for the plot with her interactions with Thomas, Claire and Rick) so I'll refrain from saying anything until I actually see it to give my opinion]

The thing about the guards, I really skipped through it as I have so deeply ingrained in my mind that 'guards are npc's and not characters' so Idk why I thought they respawned or something hahahaha. my mistake.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well. I see this game as an NTR game, and bringing Kate along, who is not battle experienced sounds like a wonderful idea for some amazing NTR to happen.

That is what the corruption stat is for isn't it? Making the characters do things they normally would never do. You could convince Kate to leave Kirlic if her corruption is high enough. I leave the reason up to your imagination.

Dancing skills can be improved, I mean the main character was barely even a fighter when we start the game, and in a month he goes around slaying orcs and killing werewolves, even becoming a chieftain.

Anyways I just only wanted to know if Kate was ever gonna be included as a companion. It is entirely up to the Dev.
NTR is optional and not a base requirement... while some characters have NTR routes it's not the "true route" (neither is the Love route) handling characters differently in such a significant way seem wrong and likely cause to much trouble anyway.

Corruption lowers a persons inhibition and raise their sexual needs... it's not brainwashing a human to do something completly out of character, even less if it's something that threatens one live.

Maybe Kate could learn from a professional dancer, but there currently is none in a save location that could train her.

I am not sure how the travel Event to Kirlic plays out and wether or not she'll be a party member shortly (maybe something like Emily when you save her from the Bandits or Adrianna in the Cultist hideout... tagging along but not participating in combat, i.e. can be equiped armors)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
What you guys seem to forget is that Kate is very soon supposed to leave Arenfield and move to Kirlic..
Kate is a civilian and she was already kidnapped and held hostage once, I doubt there is anything you can do about makeing her comfortable to leave Arenfield for a settlement of savages in the deep woods that's also Orc territory... not to mention that her "Dancing skills" are limited to shakeing her shapely booty, even she is aware that this is hardly called dancing and only works on drunken and horny men.
she aspires to be a dancer and actually tries new moves. she sucks right now, but maybe she wants to start a new career in krilic, after all mc wont stay there and she will need a new job. i doubt she wants to work as a housemaid.

on the topic of kidnapping, dont forget that generally the roads are safe right now. ophelia makes the trip to krilic after all and shes a naive girl with a donkey.

In regards to Frisha... remember she is supperficial and only interested in material wealth when the game starts so it's actually quiet fitting for her to be craving valuables from the Player
it fits her story and character, but its not something i want to see for more characters unless they have the same materialistic views. because it is still a little boring. for another character similar to frisha you could take her out to dinner or a date. (albeit more likely in krilic than ahrenfield).

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
on the topic of kidnapping, dont forget that generally the roads are safe right now. ophelia makes the trip to krilic after all and shes a naive girl with a donkey.
You are sadly wrong there... Penny's Parents and her sister were attacked by Bandits on that route not long ago... the Parents were murdered and her sister abducted.
Also Ophelia is a vote Option and if she wins she will be attacked by bandits on the route... since a donkey can't escape bandits, and the Player needs to deal with the outfall... (which means more than saveing her, since she'll have lost all her trade goods and Gold)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
You are sadly wrong there... Penny's Parents and her sister were attacked by Bandits on that route not long ago... the Parents were murdered and her sister abducted.
Also Ophelia is a vote Option and if she wins she will be attacked by bandits on the route... since a donkey can't escape bandits
penny´s parents were murdered by "bandits". in big airquotes please. i know you are a patreon like myself and have seen the polls. so you know there is something fishy with bandits, appearing out of nowhere (timing wise it should be around 1-2 years ago) and never beeing heard from again. dont forget that imawyns deserter band is really new. like in the last few months. aswell as the new bandits of this update. pennies parents where most likely murdered on purpose.

Reactions: Teezee

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
NTR is optional and not a base requirement... while some characters have NTR routes it's not the "true route" (neither is the Love route) handling characters differently in such a significant way seem wrong and likely cause to much trouble anyway.

Corruption lowers a persons inhibition and raise their sexual needs... it's not brainwashing a human to do something completly out of character, even less if it's something that threatens one live.
But companions are already optional, so that in turn means the NTR would also be optional, besides, The NTR i am proposing is entirely optional, take Kate into the woods, encounter enemies, decide if you want to win or lose, losing leads to some kind of NTR or something similar, I think that NTR does not need to be locked into routes.

I hate unavoidable NTR, it means less options.

I do not know about you but every hentai with corruption I have read always leads to the female losing their sense of reason.
E.g. I will never join you and fight to the death for you [insert antagonist] -- To -- antagonist sama i will fight for your dick to the day i die.

Not sure how far the corruption in this game goes but, if Kate's corruption, and maybe lust, is high enough you should be able to convince kate to acompany you into a forest for some extremely kinky play. Again, its entirely up to the Dev.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
penny´s parents were murdered by "bandits". in big airquotes please. i know you are a patreon like myself and have seen the polls. so you know there is something fishy with bandits, appearing out of nowhere (timing wise it should be around 1-2 years ago) and never beeing heard from again. dont forget that imawyns deserter band is really new. like in the last few months. aswell as the new bandits of this update. pennies parents where most likely murdered on purpose.
I am not so sure about this... I agree that the kindness shown to Penny after her Parents death is more than suspicious... even the MC points that out... however the attack itself is not mentioned as uncommon... it happens to people unable to afford protection via guards all the time... the only thing I am uncertain about is the fate of the Sister... she is believed to be dead but maybe she joined the band of the attackers in order to protect herself.
Imawyn took over the local bandits in the northern part of the forest by "recruiting" deserters and other bandits... there were some in the area before... her band was actually strong enough to surpress all the other bands.
The Raven is an upstarter that took his chances once Imawyn was out of the picture true that doesn't mean there weren't any bandits before.
In the Intro we learn that bandits and Orc attacks become ever more frequent since the war started and both kings show no interest at intervening with this... maybe they even accept payments from the bandits to let them roam free, since the Kings need a large amount to pay for this little war of theirs

Reactions: Dideldidum

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
the only thing I am uncertain about is the fate of the Sister... she is believed to be dead but maybe she joined the band of the attackers in order to protect herself.
well we dont know if slavery exists in asws. could be something like that. so its currently reaally far off.

In the Intro we learn that bandits and Orc attacks become ever more frequent since the war started and both kings show no interest at intervening with this... maybe they even accept payments from the bandits to let them roam free, since the Kings need a large amount to pay for this little war of theirs
considering how the war is going id rather point towards a general break down of society caused by war. the taxes in ahrenfield are ruinos and payments to prevent young men (like mc) to be sent to the front lines certainly destroy the wealth of the populace in the whole country leading to more bandits.

that being said: i wonder how ophelias father can send his young beatiful daughter alone onto the road, if its that dangerous. i still think it´s a recent developement and not everyone living in cities has caught up on the situation in the countryside.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well we dont know if slavery exists in asws. could be something like that. so its currently reaally far off.
Considering Pennys look makeing her a slave would likely end her as a sex slave... and I'd know more than one Person that would go balistic about such a thought... the more eutral way would likely be her becomeing bad ass and holding her ground against those other worthless cretins calling themselves men :devilish:
that being said: i wonder how ophelias father can send his young beatiful daughter alone onto the road, if its that dangerous. i still think it´s a recent developement and not everyone living in cities has caught up on the situation in the countryside.
Her father provided her with a horse while the cart she owns could have easily been pulled by a donkey as proven.
I think he is aware of the risk but maybe he hired a merchanary to keep watch on her from afar, while counting on her speed thanks to the horse to escape any ambush

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Considering Pennys look makeing her a slave would likely end her as a sex slave... and I'd know more than one Person that would go balistic about such a thought... the more eutral way would likely be her becomeing bad ass and holding her ground against those other worthless cretins calling themselves men :devilish:

Her father provided her with a horse while the cart she owns could have easily been pulled by a donkey as proven.
I think he is aware of the risk but maybe he hired a merchanary to keep watch on her from afar, while counting on her speed thanks to the horse to escape any ambush
Idk why I laughed at your statement before the purple emoji haha

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Nah, even at maximum corruption she'd do anything to kill him given how much she hates him.
She'd more likely bite off his cock or seduce some other Orc to kill him.
we know absolutely nothing about this orc. even tia herself wont be able to recognize him. i mean an orc that fucked a human woman 20 years ago is kinda hard to find with no other info on him. maybe the poll option for tia/kathrin will give more info, but i doubt it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
we know absolutely nothing about this orc. even tia herself wont be able to recognize him. i mean an orc that fucked a human woman 20 years ago is kinda hard to find with no other info on him. maybe the poll option for tia/kathrin will give more info, but i doubt it.
If you chose to kill that Orc leader Tia indicates that she knows who her father is or atleast knows enough about him to identify him though

4.60 star(s) 137 Votes