JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will there be a point where you could completely corrupt the church?,not just Natasha,hell even change the church into an Isha temple via the prolonged effects of the corrupted holy water or Natasha spreading the new Isha gospel influencing Church goers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Will there be a point where you could completely corrupt the church?,not just Natasha,hell even change the church into an Isha temple via the prolonged effects of the corrupted holy water or Natasha spreading the new Isha gospel influencing Church goers.
We told you many times that we don’t know, you can just imagine, for now it’s all speculation.
If you want become patron and propose this on discord directly.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
We told you many times that we don’t know, you can just imagine, for now it’s all speculation.
If you want become patron and propose this on discord directly.
it is worth being a patron, A lot of hard work as been put into this game already and its story and characters are all very cool.

Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I knew a cheat book existed from the moment I started playing and was asked by the game if I wanted it.
I made the huge mistake of saying no.

20 hours into the game I changed my mind. I looked at the walkthrough and there was no mention anywhere in the walkthrough about getting the cheat book after the game started. Only mentioned in the quote I gave.

The walkthrough does not tell you that there is a cheatbook available after game start if you initially said no.
... and it really should.

Chyos you should add to the walkthrough the location of the cheat book for players who chose no cheats at the start of the game but regret it now.
In the table where you initiate the game, you can see a clear book, in there.
Also

2.png

Please, think before posting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, it tells:

"By going back outside there will be a guard near the inn aksing you to visit Giron. (You must have completed Liandra's content up to the point where she is either at the camp, in that case you must have had the conversation with Giron about it and spied on him from the bookshelf or has her new dress at the mansion)"

Well, I trained all my 14 mercs - they're 14 + Frank - and I equipped 4 mercs; still NO damn guard near the inn. Now, what's supposed to happen in order to trigger the dude telling you to see the Baron?
Every quest was completed before starting 0.5.2.0 content, of course. I'm playing 0.5.2.0a

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Now, what's supposed to happen in order to trigger the dude telling you to see the Baron?
Did you also build the 2nd tent to house more mercs?

And you've already progressed Liandra to the point she's in the camp or in the Baron's house, right?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So, it tells:

"By going back outside there will be a guard near the inn aksing you to visit Giron. (You must have completed Liandra's content up to the point where she is either at the camp, in that case you must have had the conversation with Giron about it and spied on him from the bookshelf or has her new dress at the mansion)"

Well, I trained all my 14 mercs - they're 14 + Frank - and I equipped 4 mercs; still NO damn guard near the inn. Now, what's supposed to happen in order to trigger the dude telling you to see the Baron?
Every quest was completed before starting 0.5.2.0 content, of course. I'm playing 0.5.2.0a
Your problem probably it was the same as mine.
The horse cart is still outside in town, so that guard cannot be triggered.
You need to go giron house, go where he is and spy until his son enter and giron tells him about the fact that Liandra wasn't found( If you didn't bring her back to giron), do that, and the next stage will trigger(probably).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Your problem probably it was the same as mine.
The horse cart is still outside in town, so that guard cannot be triggered.
You need to go giron house, go where he is and spy until his son enter and giron tells him about the fact that Liandra wasn't found( If you didn't bring her back to giron), do that, and the next stage will trigger(probably).
You nailed it! (y)(y)(y)

Bro, have I already told you you're my hero? :)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You nailed it! (y)(y)(y)

Bro, have I already told you you're my hero? :)
No.

Then it is the problem in the walkthrough, in Liandra guide it is not said "Spy giron to give his son the news" So the green text about quest completed doesn't trigger.And people doesn't know about that fact. At least on my playthrough where I had chosen the route of "Don't give Liandra to Giron".

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR and Ottoeight
Dec 3, 2020
Question for those who play this game...

If I'm hoping to find NTR content, and I play without the walkthrough, will I find it easy enough to find a variety of scenes? I love that there is such a detailed walkthrough, but it's pretty overwhelming to think of trying to follow it step by step.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

If I'm hoping to find NTR content, and I play without the walkthrough, will I find it easy enough to find a variety of scenes? I love that there is such a detailed walkthrough, but it's pretty overwhelming to think of trying to follow it step by step.
I played the game 7 times and used the walkthrough only twice, if you followed the questlog and your curiosity and logic you’ll find them, but if you find yourself truly lost don’t hesitate to use the walkthrough for some characters because it doesn’t need to be followed step by step, for example if you are stuck on Liandra’s quest you can check her character page and get an hint on hoe to progress.

Reactions: Haberdashery Haven

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017

For the non-ntr content it's extremely straight forward that it doesn't actually require a walkthrough. As you'll just stumble into pretty much all of it without thinking. For the ntr content some of it is pretty obvious to get it to trigger, but there's quite a handful that isn't so straight forward. Some requires weeks of in game time to pass to even begin, some can be locked out by a single dialog choice, some the guide has listed as ntr that only plays under very specific conditions.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Since we have the option to locked up Raven in the prison, maybe there'll be a path to secretly plan on assassinating Giron. Considering Arenfield's guards and militia are under MC's rule, I don't think it's hard to do at all.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes