Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Follow your thought or judgement.
Does Jonah deserves this?
He made people suffer but was it for the greater good?
Is sending him to Giron a character who we now know to be even worse of a human being, a good choice?

If you don’t want follow it morally and just go cynically for the reward, giving Jonah lets you get the reward whether it’s Julia’s hand or some gold.
But is it really worth it?
The best choice is always going for the girls. According to the walkthrough, this should be the only way you don't lose any women.

The following extract is taken from the walkthrough:
If you captured the Raven he will insist on you marrying Julia. If not then only if you brought Liandra to him he will accept you to marry Julia. If you didn't bring Liandra or the Raven you will just get gold.

Go for the girls! Let other men go to hell! Yeah! :LOL:
I'm with zAR on this. Don't get me wrong, I want Julia, too. But giving Giron what he wants in and of itself sounds like a devil's bargain to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
Feb 7, 2018
I'm with zAR on this. Don't get me wrong, I want Julia, too. But giving Giron what he wants in and of itself sounds like a devil's bargain to me.
I like Giron though.

Sure, he is a scum bag. But he is enough of a scum bag that he won't favor his own flesh and blood son over, say, someone who actually fulfills his idea of the perfect son. Which is to say, us.

That aside, that dude is a smooth operator and a competent schemer and administrator. There is a way for him to be in our side and, honestly, it has an attraction of it's own.

Kezoing

Apr 10, 2017
all my mercs are at level 3, there are 15 of us, I had the discussion with John about armour, if you want I'll pass you my savegame and you look at it.

I don't bother with the game I cheat
You probably still need to spy on Giron first. Hide in the closet and listen to the conversation.

Reactions: Neoboy.99

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Let me give you something. ;)

Game_E9MO5Ta0RQ.jpg

Giron already made his mind to win our collaboration. Even if we can't earn Julia by his consent, I don't think we have another capable competitor to rival us in Julia's engagement. But I'm afraid we still have to win Julia by red tape because it's too long that Julia is under her father's control. I don't believe Julia can get out of her rut on her own will.

Game_Cfotq6x00H.jpg

PS: I also believe Chyos is always a nice guy who will provide us another chance to win our girls. But I also believe the time we have to wait just like we're waiting someday you will bring down Dason, Thomas, Giron if you didn't win your girls at the first time. ;)

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
There might be a path to ally with Jonah even when he's imprisoned. Mind you that Arenfield's militia and guards are under MC's rule.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let me give you something. ;)

View attachment 2207540

Giron already made his mind to win our collaboration. Even if we can't earn Julia by his consent, I don't think we have another capable competitor to rival us in Julia's engagement. But I'm afraid we still have to win Julia by red tape because it's too long that Julia is under her father's control. I don't believe Julia can get out of her rut on her own will.

View attachment 2207589

PS: I also believe Chyos is always a nice guy who will provide us another chance to win our girls. But I also believe the time we have to wait just like we're waiting someday you will bring down Dason, Thomas, Giron if you didn't win your girls at the first time. ;)
Tho Chyos said that we will get another chance to get Julia in her update, so for a future player the situation narrows down to ”Help Jonah“ or “Give Jonah to the authorities“

• Love
Reactions: mercytea

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Doesn't answer my question, I asked how long it takes not how to train them.

Doesn't matter anymore, I was able to find the progress variable and put it at 99
I do know that it shouldn't have taken 2 weeks to finish the training. Mine usually takes around 4 days-a week.

Don't forget to order Lyvia to train them.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's more Giron does not tell you: "you failed, therefore you lost Julia." He tells you: "next time, young man".

If you're the Good Guy the right choice is: let the Raven go. You didn't lose Julia.

Some people really baffle me: you wanna be the Bad Guy? help Hekima, help Giron. Wanna be the Good Guy? fight Hekima, don't help Giron.

Dudes, Giron is allied with the Cult: do you really want to help Giron? man...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I like Giron though.

Sure, he is a scum bag. But he is enough of a scum bag that he won't favor his own flesh and blood son over, say, someone who actually fulfills his idea of the perfect son. Which is to say, us.

That aside, that dude is a smooth operator and a competent schemer and administrator. There is a way for him to be in our side and, honestly, it has an attraction of it's own.
Yeah. I'm so fond of Giron: I love banging his old hag at midnight when he sleeps near her. :whistle: One day he will wake up and... who knows? the pillory in the village square won't be enough, I guess. :sneaky:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Tho Chyos said that we will get another chance to get Julia in her update, so for a future player the situation narrows down to ”Help Jonah“ or “Give Jonah to the authorities“
So honestly, what I expected to happen was after handing Jonah over we would be given a chance at a later date to help him escape before execution or ryona would break him out and we'd get the chance to pretend to try and find them... I hope that happens because I was hoping this path led to the mc being the unseen knife in giron's back and those 3 revenge.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I've just seen it and I know it's badly said but how do you get the quest?
I have the elements, it's not right
I also couldn't start the raven quest at first.
I had 15 men, all trained and 5 of them armed by John, but only after I placed all the armed men in Ahrenfield a guard approached me in front of the inn.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The time of training the mercs is quite bugged, I explain my case:

At first I sent 3 mercs to train with Lyvia, after 4-5 days those three were trained, so after that, without letting the day ends I put another 3 fresh meat. The result: the next day, they were trained.
I tried to make that thing again, but didn't work.
Then some other shit happened too, I put 3 fresh meat with Lyvia, and 3 or 4 days,2 of them are trained, but the other needs 3 days more.
It is not.... optimized or working with some logic.It is like a random value to activate a trigger, instead of a fixed value.

If Giron wanted so bad to have his daughter engaged with mc, even before the raven thing, more reasons that, after fixing his problem without giving him Jonah, earns the wedding.
It is a perfect excuse: "Oh you saved my wife, and fixed the brigand problem, we will get a wedding" "Oh, you didn't find the leader? Well, we will get him next time, now it is time to celebrate"
-"I didn't say it was a man."
-"Oh well, who cares, my wife is here, celebration celebration I put the wine I bought from Lucius, go go."

Reactions: valley57 and zARRR

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
I've been reading through the walkthrough and searching up relevant posts but the progression in this game still feels overwhelming and messy like my main concern is whether I will potentially lock myself out of certain scenes (ntr and timegating mostly) or mess up the order (like getting ntr before taking virginity and sex etc) by just playing freestyle with the occasional look at documents for help. Can I romance and corrupt all girls (unlocking vanilla content) before deciding to share them (without blocking content yet to be unlocked)? If only the walkthrough had a version for an optimal ntr playthrough chronologically, as much as I enjoy the free roam, with so many quests interlinking, it's hard to keep track.

TLDR: Any essential tips for a new player/things to focus on first/traps to look out for aside from the obvious? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Replying to the person below, if the game allows it, why not get the most out of it? I'm more of a best of both worlds dude, not a diehard fan nor against either side. If the game was straightforward like a vn where the choices are simply yes or no and not a sandbox with so many variables then i would agree with you. Having to save before every action which could affect various questlines doesnt sound very time friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes