zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He’s already the unseen knife in Giron’s back, MC was never fond of Giron to begin with.

Before you rescue Yasmine, if purposely let the quest late by a day or more & come to Giron, he’ll tell you that he’s disappointed & will eventually kick Yasmine out. MC will make a remark about how much of a piece of shit Giron is.

MC is always motivated to take Giron down, knowing that there are 3 more other people hated Giron doesn’t really changed anything about his motivation.
It probably makes Giron even worse as a person in his motivation.

He was already rock bottom, but holy shit Chyos managed to make him even worse, he doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself and his puppet son.
He is truly the main villain of this first act of the game, fuck Gurtak he is the real menace

Reactions: Solak and mrttao

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
For me it is not "being forced" but poor design because he doesnt put enough attention to what he is making with the excuse of: "It is a bonus scene".
Frisha is a clearly example of that:
You go the no NTR route, you build a strong relationship with her, even if you corrupt her, she literally says:"I am a slut, but loyal slut".
And then on a bonus scene, because she has a debt with Grant if you dont pay the debt, the only option is: "Well, lets fuck Grant, no more loyal slut."
That's poor planning, something that I critice a time ago.
That's something he needs to fix, also I even recommend a solution: the option of working with Verena as a tailor to make money, to pay the debt. But deaf ears, so that.

Yeh, I am a patron.
Yea, that's basically what I was saying. I mean I call it forced because I don't think it would make it into the game otherwise. There's plenty of NTR content for Tia already but in a forced attempt to put in yet even more, scenes that don't make logical sense get shoehorned in at the cost of character integrity. Even as that time could be better served on neglected characters while letting NTR scenes be implemented more naturally as a consequence of actually sensible fail states. Not merely leaving a loyal girl unattended in a mostly friendly village for a little while.

I don't think a quiet reserved Tia would turn on MC even if he left her there for months. Things are actually going on, werewolve attacks, kidnappings, war, royalty arriving, near death experiences, grief over father, lost house, etc. She would certainly understand some minor delay. At the very least she would not so quickly betray without low affection and 20+ corruption. But we got that scene anyway over say the aforementioned more Imawyn content cause we apparently needed even more NTR to add to her already half dozen NTR scenes.

And as you mentioned, it isn't the only ntr scene like this.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yea, that's basically what I was saying. I mean I call it forced because I don't think it would make it into the game otherwise. There's plenty of NTR content for Tia already but in a forced attempt to put in yet even more, scenes that don't make logical sense get shoehorned in at the cost of character integrity. Even as that time could be better served on neglected characters while letting NTR scenes implemented more naturally as a consequence of actually sensible fail states. Not merely leaving a loyal girl unattended in a mostly friendly village for a little while.

I don't think a quiet reserved Tia would turn on MC even if he left her there for months. Things are actually going on, werewolve attacks, kidnappings, war, royalty arriving, near death experiences, grief over father, lost house, etc. She would certainly understand some minor delay. At the very least she would not so quickly betray without low affection and 20+ corruption. But we got that scene anyway over say the aforementioned more Imawyn content cause we apparently needed even more NTR to add to her already half dozen NTR scenes.
Well, Chyos got railed out of the way when that happened, he knows it or at least it was said to him, if he wants to fix it or not, it will be his choice in the end.Time will tell.

Reactions: zARRR

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
It probably makes Giron even worse as a person in his motivation.

He was already rock bottom, but holy shit Chyos managed to make him even worse, he doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself and his puppet son.
He is truly the main villain of this first act of the game, fuck Gurtak he is the real menace
Maybe not even his son.

I went for the divorce route with Yasmine & I brought Liandra back to him. I know that he’s getting someone new (that isn’t implemented yet), but I can also see him going after Liandra (now that he’s single again) behind Dave’s back like a piece of shit he is.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Maybe not even his son.

I went for the divorce route with Yasmine & I brought Liandra back to him. I know that he’s getting someone new (that isn’t implemented yet), but I can also see him going after Liandra (now that he’s single again) behind Dave’s back like a piece of shit he is.
Oh yeah but he was since day 1 then, next Liandra's bonus scene will have a ntr scene with guess who?

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Well, Chyos got railed out of the way when that happened, he knows it or at least it was said to him, if he wants to fix it or not, it will be his choice in the end.Time will tell.
Oh did he? I completely missed that. Can you elaborate a little on what happened?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there anyone else who you can get pregnant if so can someone tell me who
Mr search bar told me it’s Kate, but it feels very lonely because no one use it and asked you to use it more for question that are so obvious as this one

Edit: Wait a fricking second you already asked this question THREE times in a row On this thread!
Dude…

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
jan 21, 2022
i have a quick question who else can get pregnant and is there a way to incase the chance of them getting pregnant
Only Kate for now
Jul 7, 2022
i got a dumb question but who else can get pregnant if someone can help i would be grateful
only kate for now.
Dec 02, 2022
did you forget that you asked it already?

edit: mm. looking at the dates. I guess it could be a question of "can anyone new be impregnated in current version"
but its not phrased that way. which implies forgetting

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
He’s already the unseen knife in Giron’s back, MC was never fond of Giron to begin with.

Before you rescue Yasmine, if you purposely let the quest late by a day or more & come to Giron, he’ll tell you that he’s disappointed & will eventually kick Yasmine out. MC will make a remark about how much of a piece of shit Giron is.

MC is always motivated to take Giron down, knowing that there are 3 more other people hated Giron doesn’t really change anything about his motivation.
I already know this, I was more talking about those three. Let me clarify, I am hoping that instead of just getting raven (can't remember his name) get executed, Mc will secretly be the reason he escapes. Either letting him out himself or leaving an opening for the nightingale to get him out. As well as letting mc be the opening that lets that gets them close enough to kill giron and find peace. I wasn't insinuating that Mc didn't already hate giron

Feb 7, 2018
For me it is not "being forced" and I understand what you mean, but is more like poor design because he doesnt put enough attention to what he is making with the excuse of: "It is a bonus scene".
Frisha is a clearly example of that:
You go the no NTR route, you build a strong relationship with her, even if you corrupt her, she literally says:"I am a slut, but loyal slut".
And then on a bonus scene, because she has a debt with Grant if you dont pay the debt, the only option is: "Well, lets fuck Grant, no more loyal slut." All the relationship builded with time, to the trash, like a bag of shit.
That's poor planning, something that I critice a time ago.
That's something he needs to fix, also I even recommend a solution: the option of working with Verena as a tailor to make money, to pay the debt. But deaf ears, so that.

Yeh, I am a patron.
Dude, it's not something either Frisha NOR the MC would think of. Yeah, sure, it's clever but no I disagree that it would be better characterization then a dumb teenager being socially coerced into giving a debtor sexual favors despite the positive relationships that she might have with her boyfriend.

The relationship with the MC hasn't been thrown to the trash if she stupidly gets into a relationship with Grant as well; It's, to put it plainly, one of those things a girl her age WOULD do.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh did he? I completely missed that. Can you elaborate a little on what happened?
Bro, search bar and look for Chyos's - The Dude Himself - posts here in this thread. :sneaky:

Mr search bar told me it’s Kate, but it feels very lonely because no one use it and asked you to use it more for question that are so obvious as this one

Edit: Wait a fricking second you already asked this question THREE times in a row On this thread!
Dude…
Now, this is what I call "trolling". :whistle::whistle: One more in my ignore list. (y)

Come back in three months.
Better never come back. :coffee:

Will Gavina and Bianca story ever continue? Elynea of Gromthul seems to be interesting to mess with.
One fine day they will come back. Man, I've been waiting for Melissa's first quest since Chyos was supposed to make it in 0.3.9 (it was supposed to be John's and Melissa's, but he only made John's because the update was going to be too big to handle for him) and Arianna's next step for 2 years: Arianna's last update was 0.3.4 in december 2020. Mira's last update was 0.3.6 in february 2021. Penny's last update was 0.3.7 in march 2021. Imawyn? missing in action from before the end of summer 2020.

In the meanwhile let's enjoy Rumah, Rumah, Rumah, Rumah, Tia, Tia, Tia, Tia and many more ntr, ntr, ntr, ntr and a bit of preggo bellies.

plz tell me how to activ Raven quest?
We've already told it. You have finish Liandra's story. After you start training your mercs, make sure you listen in Giron's studio to Giron and Dave talk about Liandra's destiny - if you bring her to Imawyn's camp - do you remember, guys, there's a character named Imawyn, too? - you have to listen to them telling they're sending back her carriage.

Reactions: zARRR and JakubK
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes