Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As usual, you ntr dudes just want to bend everything to your likings.

As usual, this damn rpg has 40 save slots: USE THEM. You can even name your saves.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I've been reading through the walkthrough and searching up relevant posts but the progression in this game still feels overwhelming and messy like my main concern is whether I will potentially lock myself out of certain scenes (ntr and timegating mostly) or mess up the order (like getting ntr before taking virginity and sex etc) by just playing freestyle with the occasional look at documents for help. Can I romance and corrupt all girls (unlocking vanilla content) before deciding to share them (without blocking content yet to be unlocked)? If only the walkthrough had a version for an optimal ntr playthrough chronologically, as much as I enjoy the free roam, with so many quests interlinking, it's hard to keep track.
It's hard to judge a game's quality from walkthrough alone.

Try it out yourself; it's honestly not that convoluted.

Reactions: Knighstar

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The time of training the mercs is quite bugged, I explain my case:

At first I sent 3 mercs to train with Lyvia, after 4-5 days those three were trained, so after that, without letting the day ends I put another 3 fresh meat. The result: the next day, they were trained.
I tried to make that thing again, but didn't work.
Then some other shit happened too, I put 3 fresh meat with Lyvia, and 3 or 4 days,2 of them are trained, but the other needs 3 days more.
It is not.... optimized or working with some logic.It is like a random value to activate a trigger, instead of a fixed value.

If Giron wanted so bad to have his daughter engaged with mc, even before the raven thing, more reasons that, after fixing his problem without giving him Jonah, earns the wedding.
It is a perfect excuse: "Oh you saved my wife, and fixed the brigand problem, we will get a wedding" "Oh, you didn't find the leader? Well, we will get him next time, now it is time to celebrate"
-"I didn't say it was a man."
-"Oh well, who cares, my wife is here, celebration celebration I put the wine I bought from Lucius, go go."
Well, I had the feeling that time training depends on the mercs' morale.

Just my hunch, of course. Dunno whether I'm right or wrong.

Anyway, now it's not time for MC's marriage yet. If I were Chyos I'd make MC marry only after one realm faction choose our MC as the new king. Just my idea of course.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, I had the feeling that time training depends on the mercs' morale.

Just my hunch, of course. Dunno whether I'm right or wrong.

Anyway, now it's not time for MC's marriage yet. If I were Chyos I'd make MC marry only after one realm faction choose our MC as the new king. Just my idea of course.
Marryng doesnt mean anything. Theorically the mc and Tia are married after dumping out Dasan, at least the chief before dying declares Tia his wanita.
Like in real life, Marrying doesnt mean much, just more pain.
About marryng Julia or not is more on an argument way and logic way, than "uh-uh-uh-uh-ah-ah wife me, we fuck."
If Giron wants him to be on his side because of his growing influence in the town, save his wife ass, save his domain, save his mine, make his problems dissapear,etc.After saving his wife, and putting and end to the brigands problem with or without Jonah the hand of his daughter should be earned,it is the perfect excuse, and that's how politics work. For much less, mercenaries became nobles.
It is like if you save Sophie, you are not earned the title as a knight.When that's not how it works. Political debts have a lot of weight that can be used by your enemies, or to your benefit.

And about the mercs, sure morale can have a influence on the trigger. But it is not logic that three fresh men get trained the next day,no matter the morale. Or the morale have superpowers which I dont know.
Also the morale on my mercenaries were always high when this happened,. the two cases. More than 90

Reactions: valley57

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Marryng doesnt mean anything. Theorically the mc and Tia are married after dumping out Dasan, at least the chief before dying declares Tia his wanita.
Like in real life, Marrying doesnt mean much, just more pain.
About marryng Julia or not is more on an argument way and logic way, than "uh-uh-uh-uh-ah-ah wife me, we fuck."
If Giron wants him to be on his side because of his growing influence in the town, save his wife ass, save his domain, save his mine, make his problems dissapear,etc.After saving his wife, and putting and end to the brigands problem with or without Jonah the hand of his daughter should be earned,it is the perfect excuse, and that's how politics work. For much less, mercenaries became nobles.
It is like if you save Sophie, you are not earned the title as a knight.When that's not how it works. Political debts have a lot of weight that can be used by your enemies, or to your benefit.
As I told you, in my opinion Chyos is going to delay MC's marriage. Reason: as you told, politics. Why should MC marry, now?

And about the mercs, sure morale can have a influence on the trigger. But it is not logic that three fresh men get trained the next day,no matter the morale. Or the morale have superpowers which I dont know.
Also the morale on my mercenaries were always high when this happened,. the two cases. More than 90
Well, as I told you, it's just my hunch. I have no idea, in fact.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good afternoon,

a new month has just started and I'm already in the middle of working on Tia's content. Time to give you a short recap over the past days and and outline for what I've planned this month.

The past days I've one the one hand completed the bonus scene for Arianna + fixed some bugs. After that I started to work on some texture improvement for Katherin and Tia and began working on a new map.

With Arianna's scene now done I'm moving forward to finally do Tia's update. The focus for this will be on the conflict between Tia and her father. But also how her mother Katherin reacts to the plans her daughter has. The MC is put in between and has to decide which side to support.
This also means that this update won't be centered around Rumah as some of you might have expected.
I plan to expand the territory to the north and add a mountain area where the tribe of Tia's father lives. I want to fully implement this quest, which means it will likely take longer than just this month to do so. But as always I won't leave you without an update this month, so as soon as I have something playable ready you will get access.

There is also the bonus scene for Emily/Frisha/Mira. Currently I plan on implementing it after the first part of Tia's update. But I have to see how timeconsuming all of this is...It's not that easy to plan this far ahead at the beginning of the month so I will keep you updated over the coming weeks.

I will continue a bit further and work on some more images, after that it's time to get some rest over the weekend. Next week I'll then finish the new map/implement it and start working on some new animations. Depending on how quick I'm done with that I will also start with some writing.

For now, thank you all for joining in this month!
I wish you a nice weekend!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, guys, I know: you just need to know what I feel about this last update. :poop::poop::poop:

Therefore, here you are:

I LIKED IT

I think it's pretty good - as a story and as an rpg game.

As to the new sex content: well, I feel it's definitely underwhelming... if you aren't a Tia obsessed fan, of course.

Damn, from 0.5.1.0 to 0.5.2.0 our Chyos pal reworked Lyvia's body, he added Lyvia ntr content at the camp, he "expanded" Lyvia scene in her tent, 2 more Tia scenes in Rumah (1 side scene + 1 ntr scene), 1 more Tia scene at the camp (in her tent), and he "expanded" a Yazmine scene (her bedroom at night).

I think I listed everything, I guess.

So, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr... and, oh well... guess what, more Tia.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, I feel disappointed because Imawyn had no new content in this update. She's one of my favs, you know.

Feb 7, 2018
My MC isn't marrying anyone, whatever it happens. Upon my word. :whistle::whistle:
Locking yourself out of content just so that you play out your preferred story beats in a game not designed for them is...a choice I suppose.

Anyway, I feel disappointed because Imawyn had no new content in this update. She's one of my favs, you know.
Content is democratically chosen I am afraid. Want Imawyn to win an update? Pay Chyos money and vote for that.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
So, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr, Tia, ntr... and, oh well... guess what, more Tia.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like Tia so I'm okay with that so long as he moves on for a while after this. It is getting a little heavy on the ntr side though. Whereas the game made it sound like it's mostly for punishment at the beginning, it seems like there's increasingly more a focus on it also being a pseudo reward. Which leaves very little room for other content/girls in patches.

And imo, in some cases starts eroding personalities. Like how quickly Tia turns on MC simply for leaving her a few days in Rumah. Despite him being the first person in her life besides her mother to not other her. Feels very forced.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
Jun 29, 2018
Hey, sorry if this has already been noted or if this is a bad way of reporting bugs, but here's a bug I found.

If I masturbate with Tia following me in the mines, whenever it transitions to Tia giving a blowjob, another animation of Tia getting fucked by a goblin gets superimposed on top of it. The dialogue and everything is still solelly for the blowjob, just that goblin animation randomly there. (I haven't killed all of the goblins in the mines yet if maybe that would make a difference.)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I think people doesnt know that the corruption is the trigger to those change of personalities and NTR points.

For example:
Lyvia will not let you do anal sex if corruption is low, much less she would accept Mc fucking her outside or accepts the order to: "increase the morale of the troops".

Also NTR stuff happens mostly if the MC accept the share, or they have a person before the MC. Tia will not start fucking to others in Rumah if the mc didn't accept it, and if corruption isn't high. Mostly of those scenes have a message to tell you what's gonna happen, or they "indicate" you what would happen.

It is true what fake says lol:
5.png

Also it's so fucked up that the background flash around weed, rocks and something that I dont wnat to know what is.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Also NTR stuff happens mostly if the MC accept the share, or they have a person before the MC. Tia will not start fucking to others in Rumah if the mc didn't accept it, and if corruption isn't high. Mostly of those scenes have a message to tell you what's gonna happen, or they "indicate" you what would happen.
Not according to the walkthrough:

"8. Now in Rumah village you have to get your reputation up to 5: NTR: if you leave Tia in Rumah and then don't come back for a week she will start getting angry at you. She will first start wearing tribal wear and then after a while start a relationship with Dasan."

Merely leaving her in a place in a village with other guys interested in her causes her to strip in front of everyone and get you NTR'd in a matter of little over a week despite being engaged, no mention of corruption. The same girl that won't take her top off for her husband alone in the forest without corruption.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Not according to the walkthrough:

"8. Now in Rumah village you have to get your reputation up to 5: NTR: if you leave Tia in Rumah and then don't come back for a week she will start getting angry at you. She will first start wearing tribal wear and then after a while start a relationship with Dasan."

Merely leaving her in a place in a village with other guys interested in her causes her to strip in front of everyone and get you NTR'd in a matter of little over a week despite being engaged, no mention of corruption. The same girl that won't take her top off for her husband alone in the forest without corruption.
Lets put the .8 complete shall we:
Now in Rumah village you have to get your reputation up to 5:

NTR: if you leave Tia in Rumah and then don't come back for a week she will start getting angry at you. She will first start wearing tribal wear and then after a while start a relationship with Dasan. You can prevent this by completing the reputation quest and then to mend your relationship sleep in your hut with Tia.
You can prevent this by completing the reputation quest and then to mend your relationship sleep in your hut with Tia.

So if you accept NTR in game (ON) plus you accept leaving her for more than 1 week plus you dont complete the quest = you get ntred.
Also Tia gives you a warning of not leaving her alone a lot. So if you ignore those warnings, you are directly accepting being NTRed.
Sleep with her every 2 days with her while doing that quest and should be fine .

Also I said most of the cases, there are exceptions without corruption.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
So if you accept NTR in game (ON) plus you accept leaving her for more than 1 week plus you dont complete the quest = you get ntred.
Also Tia gives you a warning of not leaving her alone a lot. So if you ignore those warnings, you are directly accepting being NTRed.
Sleep with her every 2 days with her while doing that quest and should be fine .
I'm well aware, but remember the criticism here is not at all that it's unavoidable. Props to him, Chyos is quite good at that. It's that it doesn't feel like it's there as a fail state as the game initially suggests, but instead feels forced. Pandering to the fetish for content to the point where it's not really in line with the characters.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There might be a path to ally with Jonah even when he's imprisoned. Mind you that Arenfield's militia and guards are under MC's rule.
No, MC only has control over 2 people & his mercs actually. Lyvia being his lover & Frank who’s indebted to MC for saving his life.

MC has 0 authorities over Henry & the guards in Giron’s house.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No, MC only has control over 2 people & his mercs actually. Lyvia being his lover & Frank who’s indebted to MC for saving his life.

MC has 0 authorities over Henry & the guards in Giron’s house.
It’s actually the contrary mind you!

Frank is his lover and Lyvia is indebted to MC for saving his life.

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I'm well aware, but remember the criticism here is not at all that it's unavoidable. Props to him, Chyos is quite good at that. It's that it doesn't feel like it's there as fail state as the game initially suggests, but instead feels forced. Pandering to the fetish to the point where it's not really in line with the characters.
For me it is not "being forced" and I understand what you mean, but is more like poor design because he doesnt put enough attention to what he is making with the excuse of: "It is a bonus scene".
Frisha is a clearly example of that:
You go the no NTR route, you build a strong relationship with her, even if you corrupt her, she literally says:"I am a slut, but loyal slut".
And then on a bonus scene, because she has a debt with Grant if you dont pay the debt, the only option is: "Well, lets fuck Grant, no more loyal slut." All the relationship builded with time, to the trash, like a bag of shit.
That's poor planning, something that I critice a time ago.
That's something he needs to fix, also I even recommend a solution: the option of working with Verena as a tailor to make money, to pay the debt. But deaf ears, so that.

Yeh, I am a patron.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I hope that happens because I was hoping this path led to the mc being the unseen knife in giron's back and those 3 revenge.
He’s already the unseen knife in Giron’s back, MC was never fond of Giron to begin with.

Before you rescue Yasmine, if you purposely let the quest late by a day or more & come to Giron, he’ll tell you that he’s disappointed & will eventually kick Yasmine out. MC will make a remark about how much of a piece of shit Giron is.

MC is always motivated to take Giron down, knowing that there are 3 more other people hated Giron doesn’t really changed anything about his motivation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solak and mrttao
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes