Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Dude, it's not something either Frisha NOR the MC would think of. Yeah, sure, it's clever but no I disagree that it would be better characterization then a dumb teenager being socially coerced into giving a debtor sexual favors despite the positive relationships that she might have with her boyfriend.

The relationship with the MC hasn't been thrown to the trash if she stupidly gets into a relationship with Grant as well; It's, to put it plainly, one of those things a girl her age WOULD do.
Frisha is 26 IIRC, not a dumb teenager. Don't look too deep into it, NTR is there as both an alternative and an incentive to perform well and earn money quickly as a sort of "timer" to put pressure on players.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
(...) Winters Axe first then Aronax next spawn. Best armor so far, But! But!..It comes with upgrade slots that make it better and the number is random 0 to 3, or maybe 4. So it might be useful to "savsscum" if you can take the pain.
Hey, i know that items have different maximal amount of augment slots. Most items can have 0-2 augments, but some can have 3 or even 4 (for example leather belt or old buckler*).
leather_belt.png
I'm saying this, because i tried to maximize slots in Aronax armor by reloading fight with Krampus, but i can't get more than 2 slots. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to get 3 or 4 in that armor?
If it has standard max of 2 slots (and i think that's the case), it isn't so OP. It is very good armor, but rogue armor is very comparable (and i would argue it's even better) - because it gives bonus agility and luck which is pretty unique, but 1 less point of defense and 3 less points of magical defense.
Aronax.png rogue_armor.png
*And now about old buckler - thanks to 4 possible slots for augments it simply outclass new shields, which cannot have augments at all (maybe it's a bug?). Old buckler with 4 iron plates gives 12 defense! For comparison round shield gives 6 def and heather shield gives 8, but has bigger agility penalty. And who knows if we don't get better plates or other types of augments in the future - that's why upgrade slots are so important.
Old_buckler.png
There is ofc another cool piece of equipment from the latest update - Blacktooth (Greymount's sword), which is currently best sword in the game. But i think it has one potential weakness - it probably isn't silver (like for example shadowstone weapons), so enemies with magical immunity might be invulnerable for this weapon (ofc you can always use bloodpoison in that case). Has someone tested this and can confirm?
blacktooth.png shadowstone_sword.png

Anyway, it's a shame that there aren't any possible upgrades for weapons atm - but i advise to maximize potential slots nonetheless.

I know that equipment isn't the most important thing in this game, but i really like what is implemented so far and potential with all these options for the future. That's all. ;)

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Hey, i know that items have different maximal amount of augment slots. Most items can have 0-2 augments, but some can have 3 or even 4 (for example leather belt or old buckler*).
View attachment 2211411
I'm saying this, because i tried to maximize slots in Aronax armor by reloading fight with Krampus, but i can't get more than 2 slots. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to get 3 or 4 in that armor?
If it has standard max of 2 slots (and i think that's the case), it isn't so OP. It is very good armor, but rogue armor is very comparable (and i would argue it's even better) - because it gives bonus agility and luck which is pretty unique, but 1 less point of defense and 3 less points of magical defense.
View attachment 2211400 View attachment 2211401
*And now about old buckler - thanks to 4 possible slots for augments it simply outclass new shields, which cannot have augments at all (maybe it's a bug?). Old buckler with 4 iron plates gives 12 defense! For comparison round shield gives 6 def and heather shield gives 8, but has bigger agility penalty. And who knows if we don't get better plates or other types of augments in the future - that's why upgrade slots are so important.
View attachment 2211404
There is ofc another cool piece of equipment from the latest update - Blacktooth (Greymount's sword), which is currently best sword in the game. But i think it has one potential weakness - it probably isn't silver (like for example shadowstone weapons), so enemies with magical immunity might be invulnerable for this weapon (ofc you can always use bloodpoison in that case). Has someone tested this and can confirm?
View attachment 2211407 View attachment 2211408

Anyway, it's a shame that there aren't any possible upgrades for weapons atm - but i advise to maximize potential slots nonetheless.

I know that equipment isn't the most important thing in this game, but i really like what is implemented so far and potential with all these options for the future. That's all. ;)
Aronax armor 2 Slots max.

Reactions: Nellyg and JakubK

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 2211411
View attachment 2211400 View attachment 2211401
View attachment 2211404
View attachment 2211407 View attachment 2211408

Sorry had a few beers, replied to the wrong post. :ROFLMAO: Just look above.....And enjoy!

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! I do enjoy this game, but there is a real problem. Let me tell you where I am. I need horse hair for the violin. Well, I own a horse, because I bought it from Orphillia. However, I am supposed to get the horse hair from the horse when it is still with her. Even though I own the damn horse, I can't get the hair. Now I have to try and restart hours and hours of gameplay to try and finish a quest. Make your f-ing walkthrough in f-ing chronological order. Scrolling up and down 83 pages is the stupidest way to play this damn game. It slows everything down. I'm done, I can't deal with this anymore. I have to restart from the beginning and I'm not doing it. I have been juggling 5 different saves to make sure I could recover what I messed up, but buying the horse is too far back. I will come back to this game and start again from the beginning when you have a sensical, logical walkthrough. Until then F this game.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! I do enjoy this game, but there is a real problem. Let me tell you where I am. I need horse hair for the violin. Well, I own a horse, because I bought it from Orphillia. However, I am supposed to get the horse hair from the horse when it is still with her. Even though I own the damn horse, I can't get the hair. Now I have to try and restart hours and hours of gameplay to try and finish a quest. Make your f-ing walkthrough in f-ing chronological order. Scrolling up and down 83 pages is the stupidest way to play this damn game. It slows everything down. I'm done, I can't deal with this anymore. I have to restart from the beginning and I'm not doing it. I have been juggling 5 different saves to make sure I could recover what I messed up, but buying the horse is too far back. I will come back to this game and start again from the beginning when you have a sensical, logical walkthrough. Until then F this game.
Did you try going to the barn? iirc, the horse is in the barn after you bought it from Ophelia and you can get the hair there.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Did you try going to the barn? iirc, the horse is in the barn after you bought it from Ophelia and you can get the hair there.
Really? Do you think I didn't try that? That was the first thing I did. The horse is behind the fence and I can't interact with it.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Really? Do you think I didn't try that? That was the first thing I did. The horse is behind the fence and I can't interact with it.
I guess you really are fucked.
I just reload one of my saves, tried stand in front of the horse and press space and can interact with it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
:sleep:. Wake you up in a Month.....When 5.3.0 comes out
Any chance, do you know....How do you spy on Dave:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, I'm gonna grab a can of beer and turn off on my couch.

Dave? they told me that I should check the walkthrough :LOL:

Why is the quest for a new house still active even though I completed it?
Just because. I guess the Author will add some more in the future.

Without ntr full save upto 0.5.2. please bro because my laptop has cracked so give me no ntr save
Have a look at this thread's first page, bro. :rolleyes:

I guess you really are fucked.
I just reload one of my saves, tried stand in front of the horse and press space and can interact with it.
What dikau just said. Now, just ask yourself: did I edit my saves? did I randomly and improperly use the cheatbook? did I mod the game? am I playing the compressed version?

If any answer is yes, well... you asked for it.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Well, I'm gonna grab a can of beer and turn off on my couch.

Dave? they told me that I should check the walkthrough :LOL:

Just because. I guess the Author will add some more in the future.

Have a look at this thread's first page, bro. :rolleyes:

What dikau just said. Now, just ask yourself: did I edit my saves? did I randomly and improperly use the cheatbook? did I mod the game? am I playing the compressed version?

If any answer is yes, well... you asked for it.
The answer is no, dikau pointed out that he used the space bar. I use the walkthrough, not the cheatbook. Nice of you to make the wrong assumption. Why did you even chime in? The walkthrough is a hot mess of random order of operation.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I never used the walkthrough except 2 times, basing your entire review on how you can’t use it, or how it’s organically essential for the playthrough, it’s so hilarious to be honest.
I never had problems with the horsehair, both when I didn’t own it and when I did own it.
Just git good and don’t depend always, like you were on life support, on the walkthrough

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes