Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Is Kate's NTR path really bugged for anybody else since the new patch? No matter how many times I fail the server game she always has the money Thomas asks for when she shouldn't.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Look up the game "the twist" and read the walkthrough. You have to juggle in that game however that walkthrough gives you a section of reading to juggle and not 83 pages of information to juggle. It is a well-thought-out walkthrough that is helpful.
That game's walkthrough is more like "step-by-step what to do" guide for everything which doesn't work for a game like ASWS. It's too big and complex to be put in one big walkthrough instead of spread by the respective characters. The Twist only has 11 girls to keep track on, and I'm guessing their stories are mostly contained in locations close to one another. ASWS girls are 11+ and counting, some spread around multiple locations somewhat far from one another, and some even have different mechanics/gimmicks to tackle. Not to mention that ASWS will get even bigger in the future, so your proposed format won't work. One big walkthrough also doesn't cater to players who have different playstyle/preferences as well.

Also, that walkthrough is in txt and doesn't have hyperlink whatsoever, so it's more of a chore to comb through lmao.
Let's say you start on the very first character Mira page 5. If you take her storyline too far you miss out on content from her mom Emily page 36. Oh, and where is the warning to not take Mira's storyline to far? It's on page 38. That is not point A to point B. Now I would have to juggle pages 5 and 36 for information. There is no hyperlink for that.
You most likely won't progress through Mira's entire quest first because of the massive jump in level requirement later on. Emily doesn't have it iirc, so players usually starts her mission till completion then progress through Mira's afterwards. Because of this, most of us knows that little warning in Emily's section.

Context matters, you see.

Reactions: AVM666

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Oh, Okay click the hyperlink, but then you need information on another character, then you have to scroll back up click the hyperlink, scroll back up and click the hyperlink, scroll back up and click the hyperlink. You see where this is going. Look up the game "the twist" and read the walkthrough. You have to juggle in that game however that walkthrough gives you a section of reading to juggle and not 83 pages of information to juggle. It is a well-thought-out walkthrough that is helpful. It's not all point A to point B. I will give you an example. Let's say you start on the very first character Mira page 5. If you take her storyline too far you miss out on content from her mom Emily page 36. Oh, and where is the warning to not take Mira's storyline to far? It's on page 38. That is not point A to point B. Now I would have to juggle pages 5 and 36 for information. There is no hyperlink for that.
The Twist's walkthrough is basically 1 guy played through the game, noted everything he did down & you just have to follow his footsteps.

ASWS's walkthrough can't be formatted like that cuz of how each players have their own preferences of playing the game. Also, there is nothing stopping you from reading ahead so why didn't you just read everything related to Mira (including page 38) in her section BEFORE you started her quest? That's just a normal thing to do to gauge how easy or difficult her quest is & check whether or not MC is at the appropriate levels of handling the quest.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

wama90wama

May 25, 2020
guys i have a problem with the new update after playing like 3h the game start freezing its not like she is not working bc when i click i can hear the mc moving but in my screen i cant see noting moving and when i open the menu the same thing i can hear it but i cant see noting moving.
my laptop info 16gb ram and 2gb gtx with 1gb intel and CPU I7 and the motherboard asus
so pls if anyone know how to fix this contact me pls
i forget to say that i already tried the hotfix but i have the same problem
and sorry for bad ENG :HideThePain::HideThePain:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
guys i have a problem with the new update after playing like 3h the game start freezing its not like she is not working bc when i click i can hear the mc moving but in my screen i cant see noting moving and when i open the menu the same thing i can hear it but i cant see noting moving.
my laptop info 16gb ram and 2gb gtx with 1gb intel and CPU I7 and the motherboard asus
so pls if anyone know how to fix this contact me pls
i forget to say that i already tried the hotfix but i have the same problem
and sorry for bad ENG :HideThePain::HideThePain:
when you pause the game and left it for a while then it freez right?

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
Did you follow the walkthrough? At corruption 9 blowjobs are probably the way to go. Try having tia in your party and masterbate. If the corruption is high enough she'll give you a blowjob which will then raise corruption more.

No. This is a 4.9.9 update. Walkthrough will only be updated once 5.0.0 comes out.
no play tested this in ver 5.2.0a and he is correct corruption stays at 9

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I tried in search bar it is not showing any non save file please bro can some body send non ntr save upto 0.5.2.0
Just play the damn game.
I used the search bar and found actually some saves in the sea of “full save askers”,
Even the earliest ones go up to 0.5.1.5. just start from there and play easy, it’s not that hard.

wama90wama

May 25, 2020
when you pause the game and left it for a while then it freez right?
nah its like u doing ur thing like hunting and then puff its frozen. some time in combat sometime in dialogs...ets
i tryed to make her work with my other gpu
but in the end i tryed to disconnected from internet and she stop freezing.
i dont know why its working now @@

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
That game's walkthrough is more like "step-by-step what to do" guide for everything which doesn't work for a game like ASWS. It's too big and complex to be put in one big walkthrough instead of spread by the respective characters. The Twist only has 11 girls to keep track on, and I'm guessing their stories are mostly contained in locations close to one another. ASWS girls are 11+ and counting, some spread around multiple locations somewhat far from one another, and some even have different mechanics/gimmicks to tackle. Not to mention that ASWS will get even bigger in the future, so your proposed format won't work. One big walkthrough also doesn't cater to players who have different playstyle/preferences as well.

Also, that walkthrough is in txt and doesn't have hyperlink whatsoever, so it's more of a chore to comb through lmao.

You most likely won't progress through Mira's entire quest first because of the massive jump in level requirement later on. Emily doesn't have it iirc, so players usually starts her mission till completion then progress through Mira's afterwards. Because of this, most of us knows that little warning in Emily's section.

Context matters, you see.
OMG, what is a walkthrough? A walkthrough is a "step-by-step of what to do." You guys sit here and make the dumbest arguments. A walkthrough is walking you through the game. First, focus on these characters up to this point. Your love and corruption points for each character is this. Next step, you should be level ?, focus on these characters to this point and love and corruption points should be here. Make sure you have this much rope before you start this quest because you can only buy 5 rope a week and you will be on a timer before the orcs attack. You can sit here and put me down all you want, but that doesn't make me wrong. You just said it yourself. Emily's section should be completed, but who's section is on top in the walkthrough? Yes, most of you know the little warning in Emily's section. What about a new player? Are you saying new players should just get frustrated and leave the game? Do you not want Chyos to have support? I am offering something helpful and all you are doing is trying to troll someone. I like this game, but it can sometimes be hard because I have ADHD. Do you want to make fun of me for that now? You want to put me down for that as well? I want this game to be successful to completion. I want others to enjoy playing it as well.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
OMG, what is a walkthrough? A walkthrough is a "step-by-step of what to do." You guys sit here and make the dumbest arguments. A walkthrough is walking you through the game. First, focus on these characters up to this point. Your love and corruption points for each character is this. Next step, you should be level ?, focus on these characters to this point and love and corruption points should be here. You can sit here and put me down all you want, but that doesn't make me wrong. You just said it yourself. Emily's section should be completed, but who's section is on top in the walkthrough? Yes, most of you know the little warning in Emily's section. What about a new player? Are you saying new players should just get frustrated and leave the game? Do you not want Chyos to have support? I am offering something helpful and all you are doing is trying to troll someone. I like this game, but it can sometimes be hard because I have ADHD. Do you want to make fun of me for that now? You want to put me down for that as well? I want this game to be successful to completion. I want others to enjoy playing it as well.
We're not putting you down, more like stating facts. The kind of walkthrough you wanted is not for this game cuz majority of players have different starts. Go back to the Emily example, you said that new players dunno about the Emily section if they only read Mira right (even though they can just simply use the hyperlink or crtl+f, but let's go with your logic)? Have you ever considered the other new players that don't wanna start with Mira at all, like what if they wanna go for Tia instead? Like imagine if this walkthrough is like The Twist & Tia is somewhere near the bottom, do they have to go through everyone else before they reach Tia?

I have a slight case of ADHD too & even I came to term that go for a completion run of this game is impossible. You CANNOT unlock all scenes in a playthrough due to ntr & your girls can potentially ended up with someone else. In addition, certain routes required you to intentionally FAILED quests (like Liandra & Yasmine) to unlock their alternative routes. Being a completionist isn't really an excuse to blame the walkthrough for cuz you can't even do it to begin with.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
We're not putting you down, more like stating facts. The kind of walkthrough you wanted is not for this game cuz majority of players have different starts. Go back to the Emily example, you said that new players dunno about the Emily section if they only read Mira right (even though they can just simply use the hyperlink or crtl+f, but let's go with your logic)? Have you ever considered the other new players that don't wanna start with Mira at all, like what if they wanna go for Tia instead? Like imagine if this walkthrough is like The Twist & Tia is somewhere near the bottom, do they have to go through everyone else before they reach Tia?

I have a slight case of ADHD too & even I came to term that go for a completion run of this game is impossible. You CANNOT unlock all scenes in a playthrough due to ntr & your girls can potentially ended up with someone else. In addition, certain routes required you to intentionally FAILED quests (like Liandra & Yasmine) to unlock their alternative routes. Being a completionist isn't really an excuse to blame the walkthrough for cuz you can't even do it to begin with.
I am not a completionist. That is a simple thing. If you want NTR or alternate route fail this quest or bang the demon in front of Mira. You can still write a complete walkthrough in this way. You still get to play the game the way you want to play it. I don't see the problem. Some characters you can just complete the content no problem, but some you need to do other things first, or there is a timer. Tia can be at the start up to a point, then section off a part for the more complex Tia quests. I would go the Mira route and stop before she goes to the church and section of the complex Mira events. Claire can be completed, but Kate is complex and many other things must be done before you get to deep into Kates route.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
OMG, what is a walkthrough? A walkthrough is a "step-by-step of what to do." You guys sit here and make the dumbest arguments.
Ah, you're one of those who conveniently left details to make your points better. I literally said "step-by-step of what to do" FOR EVERYTHING and ONE BIG WALKTHROUGH and explained thoroughly why walkthrough divided by characters/parts is better for this game.

First, focus on these characters up to this point. Your love and corruption points for each character is this. Next step, you should be level ?, focus on these characters to this point and love and corruption points should be here.
See, you're still adamant that the right way to read the walkthrough is go from the first page to the end instead of focusing on which characters you want/need to go first. Also. love and corruption points are explicitly detailed in the walkthrough.

You just said it yourself. Emily's section should be completed, but who's section is on top in the walkthrough? Yes, most of you know the little warning in Emily's section. What about a new player? Are you saying new players should just get frustrated and leave the game?
Most new players would understand that Mira's quest is locked until further levels, so they'll spend time focusing on other characters instead of hyper-focusing on Mira. Your fault for being stubborn to read the walkthrough the wrong way, even after me and others correcting you.

Do you want to make fun of me for that now? You want to put me down for that as well? I want this game to be successful to completion. I want others to enjoy playing it as well.
Yes, I will make fun of you because you're too stubborn to realize that the walkthrough cannot be designed like The Twist's.
Yes, I will make fun of you because you actually want others to read it like you so you won't feel like an fool alone.
Yes, I will make fun of you because you're projecting your mistakes on others even though barely anyone complained about the way the walkthrough is designed.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I am not a completionist. That is a simple thing. If you want NTR or alternate route fail this quest or bang the demon in front of Mira. You can still write a complete walkthrough in this way. You still get to play the game the way you want to play it. I don't see the problem. Some characters you can just complete the content no problem, but some you need to do other things first, or there is a timer. Tia can be at the start up to a point, then section off a part for the more complex Tia quests. I would go the Mira route and stop before she goes to the church and section of the complex Mira events. Claire can be completed, but Kate is complex and many other things must be done before you get to deep into Kates route.
Again, no one is stopping you from reading ahead BEFORE you play. Hell, no one is stopping you from reading the entire walkthrough BEFORE you play.

If you read a section ahead, you'll know which girl's quests relate to which (like Mira has something to do with Emily) & you could've easily bookmarked those sections cuz the walkthrough is a pdf (or use the hyperlinks & ctrl + f). Literally no ones can stop you from doing that.

NOT everyone playing this game will be like you & prefer a walkthrough of someone else's playthrough like The Twist, they wanna to play the game on their own terms & however they saw fit. They don't care if it took them a couple of minutes to just read ahead, scrolling, use the hyperlinks or ctrl + f. It's not like doing ANY of those gonna kill them or something.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. There is a better way to structure the walkthrough. In the end, that is all I am trying to say. You guys have turned me off to this game. The structure of the walkthrough is all over the place. If you tell me it is perfect, I will tell you that you are lying. But, with helpful community members like you Samovych Hydzinski, why would I even want to play this game anymore? Delete and cancel.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, can anybody tell us what the Dude Himself - the Author - told in the last Patreon post? in a few words :geek:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. There is a better way to structure the walkthrough. In the end, that is all I am trying to say. You guys have turned me off to this game. The structure of the walkthrough is all over the place. If you tell me it is perfect, I will tell you that you are lying. But, with helpful community members like you Samovych Hydzinski, why would I even want to play this game anymore? Delete and cancel.
If you tell me that your way of structuring the walkthrough (based on The Twist) is better, you're a bigger liar than all of us.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes