Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. There is a better way to structure the walkthrough. In the end, that is all I am trying to say. You guys have turned me off to this game. The structure of the walkthrough is all over the place. If you tell me it is perfect, I will tell you that you are lying. But, with helpful community members like you Samovych Hydzinski, why would I even want to play this game anymore? Delete and cancel.
Alright, I noticed all your questions about the walkthrough too late sadly.

The perfect walkthrough doesn't exist. Some will prefer it to guide them without having to use their brain, others will prefer loose guidelines. What works for you won't work for others, and vice versa.

Now for the meat of what I meant to tell you: this is not a game you are meant to play once and be done with. This is a game that encourages replayability. Just to give one example: at one point, you must choose whether or not to help King Eric's brother. That's quite a decision, right? One that will lock away quite a bit of content regardless of what you choose. You can later replay the game and choose differently, for this particular decision and many others.

That's why it's better not to follow the walkthrough at first (unless you're really stuck). Play the way you want, see the outcomes, keep going... and once you're satisfied with your first attempt, you can start another playthrough with newfound knowledge. That's when you can start checking the walkthrough for events you might have missed, when and how a route branches, etc. You'll never complete the game 100% on your first playthrough, so it's best that you don't rely on a WT to do the impossible anyway. It'll only leave you frustrated and might be why you were confused as to why the WT was organised this way.

Hope you can enjoy the game now!

Reactions: AVM666 and zARRR

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
nah its like u doing ur thing like hunting and then puff its frozen. some time in combat sometime in dialogs...ets
i tryed to make her work with my other gpu
but in the end i tryed to disconnected from internet and she stop freezing.
i dont know why its working now @@
that usually come from there too many app run on backgroung EX:utrrent

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
But, with helpful community members why would I even want to play this game anymore? Delete and cancel.
Don't take it to heart. It's a sad reality, there's some good ones but a lot of the fans that hang around discussions are the type of loyalists that default to attack mode whenever any tepid criticism is made. I had a similar experience at first here and in other places. Don't let it get you down as people willing to give constructive criticism are always needed. And learn to separate the game from the community.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, I dont know, the walkthrough is not perfect for sure, like I said before, there is a step that was missed in the walkthrough through Liandra "no share path", about spying Giron until he gives Dave the news about the Liandra not being found.A critical step because if you dont do that, the soldier outside the inn doesn't trigger.

Also in the walkthrough the Total corruption and love points aren't updated.

Also thtere should be a part on it about skills. What points you need to spend to get new skills, use new armor, or simple dont faint while mining iron.
But in some ways, it is a good way to fllow if you are lost.

Chyos seriously need to add some mini-quests to give talent points or the game will become even more grindier than before.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I dont know, the walkthrough is not perfect for sure, like I said before, there is a step that was missed in the walkthrough through Liandra "no share path", about spying Giron until he gives Dave the news about the Liandra not being found.A critical step because if you dont do that, the soldier outside the inn doesn't trigger.

Also in the walkthrough the Total corruption and love points aren't updated.

Also thtere should be a part on it about skills. What points you need to spend to get new skills, use new armor, or simple dont faint while mining iron.
But in some ways, it is a good way to fllow if you are lost.

Chyos seriously need to add some mini-quests to give talent points or the game will become even more grindier than before.
How about bounties?
Like using that goddamn sign in front of the inn?
It’s literally useless, give some randomized quests like: “A random orc is harassing people with pamphlets about buying his book, someone take care of this”
Bam.
Random enemy spawns in a map he has elite elements or shit like that, you fight it and done you get a reward or maybe talent points depending ok the difficulty.

Or even a “collect a ton” system like zelda Oot, get all gold skulltulas and get bonus items.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont know, but the need talent points of each skill increases, and no mini quests to give talent points. So the need to grind goes to the sky.
In this update if you want to use the heater shield you need 12 points to wear them.So.. that.
I dont know if doing mini quests in the town sign will do something, but he needs to fix it.
Also you cannot mine with Tia, so you need strengh points if you want to mine.

Either way he needs to fix that before adding more shit, or people will complain, or cheat.
I dont know why, but we have deers to hunt, but no antlers, those antlers could be used to add hunter points.
An alpha wolf pelt works too.
We fight the only bear in the game, and also we dont get hunter poionts, a bear godddamit.

And in endurance we dont have anything at all, and it is something so basic, to not faint before doing 4 hours of work.

If somehow, people started the game being a farmer, they will have a hard time grinding.

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I dont know, but the need talent points of each skill increases, and no mini quests to give talent points. So the need to grind goes to the sky.
Just visit the cultists under the church, the ugly monsters in the swamp, the brigands near Hekima's hideout, wandering mercs and orcs everywhere and slash 'em all.

orcs = 1300 XP
mercs = 1000 XP
brigands = 2000 XP

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How do I give my mercenaries the equipment John makes?
In the tent of the camp, call back to the camp as many trained mercenaries as you want to arm. After that, click on their icon (on the image of mercenaries) and the equip menu will appear.

Reactions: Webleten

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
In the tent of the camp, call back to the camp as many trained mercenaries as you want to arm. After that, click on their icon (on the image of mercenaries) and the equip menu will appear.
This information coming back so often really tells me that it should be clearer where to find it. I believe the suggestion has already been made to Chyos so hopefully, it should be a bit more explicit next update.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes