Sep 12, 2021
How do I advance Kate's storyline? Her affection is at 22, I've openly entered a relationship with her (and was able to tell Rick) and I put an end to Thomas' blackmail, but nothing seems to be happening after that.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
How do I advance Kate's storyline? Her affection is at 22, I've openly entered a relationship with her (and was able to tell Rick) and I put an end to Thomas' blackmail, but nothing seems to be happening after that.
Play the waitress minigame, you'll meet new and totally not malicious folks.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I did play it quite a few times. Do I just gotta keep playing until something happens?
After you've done all of the above, playing the waitress minigame should progress the quest.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
After you've done all of the above, playing the waitress minigame should progress the quest.
you have to do some other quest first
geht the monkey from mercant rent the barn from Penny place the donkey there
Then geht Ophelias horse! give Ophelia the donkey! talk to Kate at midnight -a trip to Kirlick? build a wagon and so on
Ohh DONT make Kate prego it slow down the quest

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hm. And what do you expect in the promotion? Have you moved on to anal with Kate? During the day, when she cleans the hall, it is necessary to stimulate Kate's anal with her finger several times, after which in the evening (during Kate's work) "her father's friends" will appear and a dialogue about them will appear before going to bed. In general, it's better to ask less and read more of the walkthrough from the developer. Everything is clearly written there.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
you have to do some other quest first
geht the monkey from mercant rent the barn from Penny place the donkey there
Then geht Ophelias horse! give Ophelia the donkey! talk to Kate at midnight -a trip to Kirlick? build a wagon and so on
Ohh DONT make Kate prego it slow down the quest
Pretty sure this isn't necessary since I don't think OP has triggered Katie's childhood entourage yet. If he has dealt with them, then your steps are correct.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
So........Quick question.
People who know me , know that i have collected a bunch of NTR save in this game . And I have share a series of them .
But when the time I search it in browser ,it just didn't show it out .
If you guy know how make it like .........For example like the save link in the front page.
If you guy know how to direct the way from there to my NTR save,like create a path to it .Please let me know.
So people who love the NTR save can be direct to there easier. I think it will be convenient for the community .
well at least better than asking where is the save in every single thread.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So........Quick question.
People who know me , know that i have collected a bunch of NTR save in this game . And I have share a series of them .
But when the time I search it in browser ,it just didn't show it out .
If you guy know how make it like .........For example like the save link in the front page.
If you guy know how to direct the way from there to my NTR save,like create a path to it .Please let me know.
So people who love the NTR save can be direct to there easier. I think it will be convenient for the community .
well at least better than asking where is the save in every single thread.
Make a full post with all the ntr saves and just report it to the mods asking them to put it in OP easy

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I've see in patreon what the next update is about and... Well... Brace yourself, more Tia content is comming.

I'm curious about the drama of Jhons daughter. Hope she win the next poll.

Reactions: BroembroemBoris
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes