zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Were other pregnancies on that list? Or is it just Emily that's popular?

Curious I always found her to be one of the derpy looking characters with those creepy giant black pupils. I hope he at least plans to polish her up a bit.
The criterion for pregnancy is that every character that ends their story, get as a final character update a pregnancy, except Kate that was meant to be an experiment.

So technically and even in the data of the game, every female character is expected to get a pregnancy.

Emily is going to get some scenes reworked or a complete model reworked depending on Chyos’ decisions, other than that in the update it is planned a marriage for her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
positive,sure .
it is ashame,I have listed out most the NTR save ,even part 1 part2 ,over 40 save from the start til the updated , but no one knows.
Just lookinto my previous post ,then ou will find it .most of it
You can always issue a ticket asking directly the mods

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The criterion for pregnancy is that every character that ends their story, get as a final character update a pregnancy, except Kate that was meant to be an experiment.

So technically and even in the data of the game, every female character is expected to get a pregnancy.

Emily is going to get some scenes reworked or a complete model reworked depending on Chyos’ decisions, other than that in the update it is planned a marriage for her.
I wonder why I would want to marry my girlfriend's mom. Am I an idiot? do I fancy grannies?

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder why I would want to marry my girlfriend's mom. Am I an idiot? do I fancy grannies?
Go to sleep goddamnit Otto, you sure have some insomnia problems, Take a bonomelli or else

It’s an option, Emily fans will start a party for that, and it’s also a sweet way to end her story, had 2 daughters but never married, as she said it was probably in her destiny to not get married.
It’s your choice if to break the curse or just keep banging your mom’s girlfriends with no legalization.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
FInger Cross then,I open ticket N insert the content, If it passed , it would be a good for the community
As “community” you mean the “full save askers”?
Because I am doing it to stop them lmao.
Putting saves on the OP serves only to drive them away, they don’t care much for the community or the game, they just wanna fap without playing or using the search bar with thought.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Go to sleep goddamnit Otto, you sure have some insomnia problems, Take a bonomelli or else

It’s an option, Emily fans will start a party for that, and it’s also a sweet way to end her story, had 2 daughters but never married, as she said it was probably in her destiny to not get married.
It’s your choice if to break the curse or just keep banging your mom’s girlfriends with no legalization.
I just don't want anything except new chapters in the unfinished quests. :cry:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
We know “user that keeps using alternate accounts”
So here it is

Freigeschaltet

Good afternoon,

I'm taking a short break from work to tell you about my progress over the past week.

I began the week with working on the new maps. Currently I've worked on 3 (2 larger, 1 small). The large maps aren't completely done yet as adding all the little details to them is always timeconsuming, the small map is complete. So this requires a bit more time, but it's close to being done.

I've also been working on a new system to make the progression through the game easier in the early game. I know that the game needs a lot more balancing as currently the beginning is difficult/grindy while the endgame is too easy. But to balance that out I will need more time than I currently have. As already said that I plan to do that with the next rework update among other things.
For now: the new system will reward you for doing things like: cutting trees, mining, finding items, working on the field, working in the smithy, lockpicking doors... Each time you do such an activity you will progress a hidden counter that will then reward you with a talent point in the specific talent. So working on the field will give constitution/strength. finding herbs will increase nature/inteligence and so on. if the talent you gain the point in is already maxed out you will get a free point that you can put somewhere else. Currently you can get 2 additional points for each talent and only the MC can gain extra points.
I will have to test that out so that if it's not too big of a buff it can be expanded in the future.

The third thing I've been working on is a new Winterhowl event. Last year I didn't add anything new to the game other than a new reward in the crampus fight should you have defeated him before... This year I want to add a bit more with a new animation that you can unlock during winter ingame or if we have December (realworld month). Once unlocked you can trigger the scene in every month of the game. Similar to Kate's scene at the inn (If you didn't know, yes there is a scene already that is only available in December ingametime/rltime). To clarify: the new scene won't be with Kate, but other than that no spoilers for now.

It's also time to talk about the deadline I've set for this update. As I've just written I want to add a christmas event...this means I want to get this update out before the 24th. Since the 23rd is a bit late in case of fixing bugs I would like to get this update done until the 22nd. With "this update" I mean 0.5.2.5 and not 0.5.3.0.
I've written about this before in my last report and just wanted to clarify for those who might have overlooked it. Tia's quest will require an additional month to be completed. It involves too much stuff and I want to do it right.

Before I forget, Mayor: There is currently a pre poll running on discord to determine the next addition to the bonus scene poll. If you want to participate check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel. The next bonus scene poll will then go live on Monday.

That's all for now. I'll continue working for a few more hours.
I wish you all a nice weekend!

Lolk89zoom

Nov 18, 2022
hi I only have 2questions does anyone know

1.) girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"
2>) Do you still have dc --> discord

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hi I only have 2questions does anyone know

1.) girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"
2>) Do you still have dc --> discord
1) All the mothers in the game became pregnant and gave birth, if you mean who can give birth, then you should know that the search bar is there for a reason since it's the most asked question ever, but anyways it's Kate...

2) yes, if you join patreon tho you gain the access

• Wow
Reactions: Lolk89zoom

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
1) All the mothers in the game became pregnant and gave birth, if you mean who can give birth, then you should know that the search bar is there for a reason since it's the most asked question ever, but anyways it's Kate...

2) yes, if you join patreon tho you gain the access
hey zARRR who win the poll

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Tomak x MC sex scene: After stealing Hiba from Tomak, he got depressed and started drinking all the wine in Hiba’s room, now he swings the other way.
Also planned a NTR route with Dasan
Featured in the next update, we can now whore Dasan, Tomak and the other cuck out to the orks.
Meanwhile in Arenfeld, Dave has gone into a frenzy after Liandra & Frisha were both stolen from him. At 10 pm you can watch him assulting the butler, after the 3rd time, Giron will walk in on them...watch how Dave will have his way with both of them.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes