zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2226452
can someone help i've come this far but i can't find clothes for lyvia and i can't put wine in the camp
First: for Lyvia’s dress check the drawers in Giron’s room.

Second: the violin can be found in Lucius’shop, then you need horse hair that can be obtained by Ophelia’s horse.

Third: wine can be put near the campfire where the shining star is.

You know the walkthrough helps for all this kind of problems

Reactions: berktimurx

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
weqq.png

Second: the violin can be found in Lucius’shop, then you need horse hair that can be obtained by Ophelia’s horse.

i do everything the walkthrough but i can't put wine and i can't find clothes for lyvia also i can't buy the violin the market owner doesn't sell it to me

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021

buddy you help them ! let them think if they can? the game is easy just follow the story line
they miss something

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
buddy you help them ! let them think if they can? the game is easy just follow the story line
they miss something
???
Yes I help them what’s wrong with it?
The game is pretty straightforward, except some notable exceptions, if you use your attention or logic.
But if they come here to ask for help, let’s just get straight to the point, no reason to go Socrates way to take out of them slowly the truth, if they came here it means they are here for answers.
You use cheats, did you use them on relationships like love or corruption?
Because those cheats are unstable and will break the game of yours, only on items and stats it doesn’t break

• Red Heart

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
???
The game is pretty straightforward, except some notable exceptions, if you use your attention or logic.
But if they come here to ask for help, let’s just get straight to the point, no reason to go Socrates way to take out of them slowly the truth, if they came here it means they are here for answers.

Because those cheats are unstable and will break the game of yours, only on items and stats it doesn’t break
No, I just bought money and items, and I've had people with the same problem, but no solution has been found.
bad luck i guess there is nothing to do anyway thanks a lot for your help

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
???

Ausy said:
I'm trying to do the quest Charming Liandra and i've checked all the boxes for the quest aside from finding a fitting dress for Lyvia. I followed the walkthrough and got the two dresses. I gave one to Liandra, but it won't let me give the white dress to Lyvia. Everytime i talk to her at the camp it still asks for the horsehair that I already gave her and talking to the horse doesn't give me another one. Am I forgetting something? I tried going back to the mansion and click the drawers again to see if I just had the wrong dress, but that did not seem to be the case.

i am in the same situation like this

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Ausy said:
I'm trying to do the quest Charming Liandra and i've checked all the boxes for the quest aside from finding a fitting dress for Lyvia. I followed the walkthrough and got the two dresses. I gave one to Liandra, but it won't let me give the white dress to Lyvia. Everytime i talk to her at the camp it still asks for the horsehair that I already gave her and talking to the horse doesn't give me another one. Am I forgetting something? I tried going back to the mansion and click the drawers again to see if I just had the wrong dress, but that did not seem to be the case.

the horsehair is for Imawyn.

can have your save it easier to check

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
qq.png
I can't get it either because I don't ask a question about the party, but it asks this question in every video I watch, I think my game is stuck in the bug.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Let’s do a poll to kill time:
Did you users let Jonah go or gave him to Giron?
Go with the comments, I am not doing put this emoji for option A or that emoji for option B.
I want pathos, discussions and other shenanigans.
(Based opinion: I wanted just Julia)
I let him go. You still get julia if you did the other stuff.
I want him to kill Giron for me later

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ausy said:

Yeah but that was one year ago, before Lyvia’s quest, by then it got fixed, Chyos ain’t the guy to let this problematic bugs be around for this long.
As others have said it’s because of the training ground

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Yeah but that was one year ago, before Lyvia’s quest, by then it got fixed, Chyos ain’t the guy to let this problematic bugs be around for this long.
As others have said it’s because of the training ground
thank you all so much i will try now.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes