Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
New December secret bonus scene will be: girls having sex with Dasan will get a STD and they will infect MC when they have sex with him. Cure: there is no cure. :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Featured in the next update, we can now whore Dasan, Tomak and the other cuck out to the orks.
Meanwhile in Arenfeld, Dave has gone into a frenzy after Liandra & Frisha were both stolen from him. At 10 pm you can watch him assulting the butler, after the 3rd time, Giron will walk in on them...watch how Dave will have his way with both of them.
When the words “Master giron” assume a new meaning

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

joh

Aug 20, 2017
jan 21, 2022

Jul 7, 2022

Dec 02, 2022

did you forget that you asked it already?

edit: mm. looking at the dates. I guess it could be a question of "can anyone new be impregnated in current version"
but its not phrased that way. which implies forgetting
yea sorry about that i know i asked but you are right i should have phrased it as can anyone new and thanks for showing all times i asked i didnt know they were that close together i appreciate the time you took for this

Reactions: mrttao

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
As “community” you mean the “full save askers”?
Because I am doing it to stop them lmao.
Putting saves on the OP serves only to drive them away, they don’t care much for the community or the game, they just wanna fap without playing or using the search bar with thought.
That is bad. Without knowing the whole story where and from that leads to the result of causing of leading to NTR event. That will lost the whole point. I mean I have the ntr saves as well but I have also save at the point you can make the final decision as well for time saving.
Without the story support. what different between normal sex and NTR sex.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Let’s do a poll to kill time:
Did you users let Jonah go or gave him to Giron?
Go with the comments, I am not doing put this emoji for option A or that emoji for option B.
I want pathos, discussions and other shenanigans.
(Based opinion: I wanted just Julia)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Go with the comments, I am not doing put this emoji for option A or that emoji for option B.
Handed him over.
Couldn't care less about Julia, one of the most unattractive girls imo. Althought i hope Girons 'trust' can be used to backstab him later.
The prick annoyed me and his excuse is just bad, yeah well can't do anything against that half my men are murderhobos with a tend to rape women.
Most important, i hope his gf tries to rescue him so we can capture her...she deserves a good spanking and then some :sneaky:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Let him go, I feel like imprisoning him is just a set up for an ntr path with Lyvia in the barracks or one of those choices that simply decided how high/low the new girl's opinion of you will be when you meet again so might as well save myself the future grind. Other than that the baron is never to be trusted.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Let him go. I couldn't do this to my old broad Jazmine and I hate Giron.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
he seem like a cool dude except so i turn him in.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Let him go, all about that long game

Reactions: mrttao
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes