123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2226622

i do everything the walkthrough but i can't put wine and i can't find clothes for lyvia also i can't buy the violin the market owner doesn't sell it to me
According to the violin, first you need to talk to Imavin about the party and she will say that she can play the violin, and only after that Lucius will sell it. According to the dress for Livia, it is located on the second floor of the mansion, in the closet of the room where you found the stone for Bianca earlier. The wine will have to be placed just below Livia when she is sitting by the fire. This place will be highlighted. To start the party, you will need to interact with this wine.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT
I finally managed to get a wiki page up on miraheze for A Struggle With Sin. There will be lore, game tips, descriptions of characters, story choices, et cetera.
It is basically deserted for now, and I am the only one working on it right now.
So if you want to join to help, I’ll be grateful.
Here is the link

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Let’s do a poll to kill time:
Did you users let Jonah go or gave him to Giron?
Go with the comments, I am not doing put this emoji for option A or that emoji for option B.
I want pathos, discussions and other shenanigans.
(Based opinion: I wanted just Julia)
Give him to Giron. I believe MC can still an assassination with Jonas secretly. With him basically a next door neighbor to Giron, it should be much easier to un-alive the Baron.

If I'm wrong, then I'll just rewind time lmao.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Before I start this game, can we see all scenes with a single playthrough?

IE: does going only love/corruption/both route, lock you out of scenes?

Can you get locked out of content by doing quests in different order, or possible to fail quests?

I just don't want to replay a game just to see a few scenes from a different route. [I'll avoid NTR of course]

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Before I start this game, can we see all scenes with a single playthrough?

IE: does going only love/corruption/both route, lock you out of scenes?

Can you get locked out of content by doing quests in different order, or possible to fail quests?

I just don't want to replay a game just to see a few scenes from a different route. [I'll avoid NTR of course]
Few scenes
there only few scenes
you kind have to replay or have multi save to see all scese, but there only few lock scese so nothing to worry just enjoy the game

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT
I finally managed to get a wiki page up on miraheze for A Struggle With Sin. There will be lore, game tips, descriptions of characters, story choices, et cetera.
It is basically deserted for now, and I am the only one working on it right now.
So if you want to join to help, I’ll be grateful.
Here is the link
Nice so instead of yelling at idiots to use the search bar we can yell at idiots to look on the wiki

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Nice so instead of yelling at idiots to use the search bar we can yell at idiots to look on the wiki
Come on, surely people will read the very first post on the very first page that appears the moment they click on this game... right?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would like to continue about the princess in the Orc camp.
Yes i'd also like to see more of her story.
But the cult storyline would also be good.
Or more of Athia, or Mira's demon quest.

And i'd really like some Imawyn content...large merc camp update and she was completely forgotten...i can't even remember when she got content the last time :cautious:
The one you gaslight into becoming more humanlike?
No the daughter of the Queen, which should have a marrige with the orc chief and maybe run away after overhearing that.

Reactions: CrimsonDevil

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes i'd also like to see more of her story.
But the cult storyline would also be good.
Or more of Athia, or Mira's demon quest.

And i'd really like some Imawyn content...large merc camp update and she was completely forgotten...i can't even remember when she got content the last time :cautious:

No the daughter of the Queen, which should have a marrige with the orc chief and maybe run away after overhearing that.
Well too bad, next one is Tia, then Emily’s pregnancy and then either Mira or the rework and balance update.
Arianna is still low for the cult quest, Athia has no option yet, but a ton of bonus sex scenes option in the poll on discord (that aren’t winning lmao).

Imawyn is going to get an update sooner or later after all, she is an elv, an half elv, daughter of an Elv ruler…
And Isha’s next target are the elvs soooooo…

Sophie is on the main poll as main story update, don’t know how many votes she has, but we aren’t going to see her soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Raziel_8

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Would love to see more of Sabrina and Natasha content but I guess they are low on the priority list.
Ah Sabrina my favorite girl.
Sabrina has an option in the bonus poll on Discord; she comes in your house to stay for some lovey dovey moments.
And you can get a new sex scene or a threesome with Athia depending on the choices.

Her main character update will definitely happen when Kirlic gets unlocked and we come face to face with the rapist teacher Valien.

For Natasha instead it’s different, she is a side character that was made for a patron that helped Chyos.
But this doesn’t mean that she is going to not get content.
On Patreon she has a bonus poll option for a threesome with Penny.
And after that gets completed on discord we will try to lead a “love normal boobs route” Natasha.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well too bad, next one is Tia, then Emily’s pregnancy and then either Mira or the rework and balance update.
Arianna is still low for the cult quest, Athia has no option yet, but a ton of bonus sex scenes option in the poll on discord (that aren’t winning lmao).

Imawyn is going to get an update sooner or later after all, she is an elv, an half elv, daughter of an Elv ruler…
And Isha’s next target are the elvs soooooo…

Sophie is on the main poll as main story update, don’t know how many votes she has, but we aren’t going to see her soon.
Yeah where would we be without Tia, Rumah or more ntr bonus scenes every other update :rolleyes:
As for Emily, she is probably my least favorite character...

Ah and i forgot, some progress for Penny and getting back her land.

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah where would we be without Tia, Rumah or more ntr bonus scenes every other update :rolleyes:
As for Emily, she is probably my least favorite character...

Ah and i forgot, some progress for Penny and getting back her land.
Penny is there, on the Patreon poll, since like… 1 year and an half.
She has a record in having no popularity and yet she is loved by many, and even some patrons give her votes each poll, but it’s still a long way.
To make you understand, Rework and Balance update and Bianca’s story poll have beaten her, and these are recent options.

Well with that pregnancy update, Emily is done, she will also get reworked and some freebies.
And after that the pregnancy will go to another character that has finished her questline, and you know who she is.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes