Jun 7, 2022
What is the complete list on how to increase your talents?

Because I've chopped wood dozens of times, and I still only have 1 str.
And I've been reading with Mira a lot aswell, stuck at 2 int.
I also hunted a bazillian times, stuck at 1 hunting.

Does these activities not raise the corisponding stat?
If you are referencing the patreon post a few pages ago the system is not in place yet and will be in the next update I belive. If not, the main way to get point, as others pointed out, is by leveling. You get some points, as you mentioned, by doing some quest, but its a one time thing.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What is the complete list on how to increase your talents?

Because I've chopped wood dozens of times, and I still only have 1 str.
And I've been reading with Mira a lot aswell, stuck at 2 int.
I also hunted a bazillian times, stuck at 1 hunting.

Does these activities not raise the corisponding stat?
As of now, those activities don't raise any stat, just loot. Chyos plans on implementing that mechanic in the future, so we'll just have to wait.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Newbie here. How do i talk to the inn keeper for the bread and alcohol at start of game he keeps telling me not to come behind the counter every time i try talking to him.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
How to get new 2 scene for Yasmine guyz ?
the scene on her bed got reworked. also her model got updated. the new model is much better. that's it. there are more scenes planned with yasmine and julia or liandra (solo if liandra is at camp)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The one you gaslight into becoming more humanlike?
That would be ok, but the originator of the question, I believe is speaking about the Queen's Daughter who ran away, after learning her father was using her as a pawn (pre-arranged marriage). This is before the King spills the beans (story) to the Queen.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
she was already a married woman and her husband died
Thought it didn't need to be said, but all the other ones start at 0 regardless of kids/marriages. I don't think the tally counts that. Not unless there's some huge virgin birth conspiracy going on that even the orc that helped make tia was in on. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes