zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Horalover wasn’t Treg the leader of Madrag Kaz?
And since when Valien was Sabrina’s uncle?
Wasn’t him just the teacher at the university?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You guys are making a wiki? Have you added the details from the walkthrough yet? If you guys feel lazy you can just copy and paste the walkthrough chyos gives into the wiki, and for every character that has a section in the walkthrough add a link in their page that leads directly to their section in the walkthrough

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man, what did you expect?

You have to review and edit any article people write.

Good luck.
Bruh like I don’t edit, I have been reviewing shit since the beginning, now less talking and more working Otto, get that keyboard, I want those articles ready tomorrow

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hello all

just got midnight kate gave baby away as i did not help her even though I build the orphanage , seems like i missed a step and since the only save i have is few hours before can I assume i missed the option

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
hello all

just got midnight kate gave baby away as i did not help her even though I build the orphanage , seems like i missed a step and since the only save i have is few hours before can I assume i missed the option
What a shame... Now you'll have to bang her until she becomes pregnant again. What a shame, truly. :BootyTime:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
hello all

You need to commission bed from Roderick first

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
hello all

You know that you can turn on auto saves, right?

Oct 26, 2018
Sleep in the storage room, not in Emily's bed. The whole point is to let her be kidnapped after all.
Thanks so much for your reply, but unfortunately that is where I've been sleeping ;_;
I'm gonna tinker with the flags and see if I can get it to trigger I guess since it seems like it's bugged out anyways.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks so much for your reply, but unfortunately that is where I've been sleeping ;_;
I'm gonna tinker with the flags and see if I can get it to trigger I guess since it seems like it's bugged out anyways.
A question, is Mira in the sanctuary?
Or have you changed the relationships with cheats?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So I've started the game, looked at the walkthrough and Tia just tells me that she's busy and won't cut shit with me, dude I'm already stuck
1671143381642.png

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes