yazda

Mar 21, 2021

Freigeschaltet

Good afternoon,
another week is almost over. The holidays are getting closer and with them the next release that I'm still working on.

I spent most of this week working on the Christmas event (3 animations + transitions, in total 400+ images). It was important to me to have this done first so that I can absolutely make sure that the update can be released next week.
Now that this is finally finished I'm going back to work on Tia.

The other thing I did over the past days was to complete the maps that I had been working on the week before. 2 of them are already implemented into the game, depending on how far I will progress Tia's story I will need the 3rd with this addon as well.

There is now about a week left. I will try to include as much of Tia's story as possible. In any case, I want to make a new scene for her and send her on her journey. How much more is possible then remains to be seen, but what does not fit in now will come in 0.5.3.0.

I will release this update on the 22./23. (in best case on the 22nd as otherwise I'll have to work on the bugfixes on the 24th).

Still some time left today. I'll make every hour count!
And I hope you're having a nice weekend!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well I talked with Chyos about Frisha NTR fanservice, also I commented him about how to be less "slutty".Here how it went:

This is my statement:

"The last bonus scene, objectively speaking: was very poor designed, and throws to the trash can everything you built with her, just for a bunch of 20 gold coins. I mean, if you go the “no share path option”, you built a strong relationship with her, saving her from being a concubine and lied by Dave. Then even if you corrupt her, on a scene she even says: “I am a slut, but a loyal slut.” You can see that, for a mere 20 gold coin, you throw the entire relationship with her to the trash can. And even so, the choice is morally questionable. You are paying a debt that she made because of her own irresponsability, not because she as a “damsel in danger” and can end into something that people doesn’t like."

The solution I propose:

"Send her to Verena, and as a tailor, she can learn and work to earn money, 1 gold coin per week. So she can pay the debt in the end, or repay you the money that you “loan” to her. Would be a satisfactory outcome, she grows as a character, being more responsible, and could lead into another bonus scenes in the future."

His response about Frisha:

"I like your idea for Frisha. this could be how her storyline ends. For that I will then rework the dialogue again, I will see if I can edit it a bit so that it's not too slutty should the player have gone other ways with her."

Also I talked to him about Giron and the ladt update,I think it is interesting to share:

"First it is about not letting the MC marry Giron daughter after all what he did for him, even if what he did it is not exactly what Giron wanted.
For less than this, anyone being a good chessplayer would ensure that, but let’s see the facts of what this should come to fruition:

-The Mc has enough influence to earn a tie with a noble.
-The entire town would vouch for the mc than the actual nobility.
-His entire army basically protects and make safe the town and sorroundings.
-The mc could asked or at least mention that wants Giron daughter hand.
-If he saved his wife, the noble has even more debt in his shoulders.
-He defeated the leader and convinced his leader to not threat the roads again.
-Giron, in his thoughts say: If his influence continues to grow, I may do something to ensure his help.

By all this, the noble has a lot of reasons in his benefits to tie him up on a wedding. If we not talk about the debt in his shoulders. It’ is ironic because you try to do research to be accurate as posible in a fantasy game on small details like how candles are made, something that a lot of people will not notice or will don’t give a fuck(let’s be realistic), but in important things that most people will notice, you are no that accurate.

In the ends it's dissapointing. Not only for the facts explained up there, but the fact that you are making a contradictory character: You make Giron wants to ensure his help, but after all the points shared up there, is not enough, when it should be. It' is like if the MC save the daughter of the Queen, he doesnt get the status of a noble. That's not how it works.

His response:
"For the point with the reward the MC gets from Giron. It's true that from a historical perspective the reward should be bigger. I had a similar discussion with ******* recently about that topic. While it might be right that this is how it was handled in the past I want the player to make a destinct choice to support Giron or not. As said before there will be a third Quest that I will add when Julia's update comes. if the player then again decides to go against Giron's wishes then there will be an alternative path in the future where the MC doesn't work with Giron and instead get's rid of him (something that will also be possible if you marry Julia first)."

I hope it helps to clear some things.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well I talked with Chyos about Frisha NTR fanservice, also I commented him about how to be less "slutty".Here how it went:

This is my statement:

"The last bonus scene, objectively speaking: was very poor designed, and throws to the trash can everything you built with her, just for a bunch of 20 gold coins. I mean, if you go the “no share path option”, you built a strong relationship with her, saving her from being a concubine and lied by Dave. Then even if you corrupt her, on a scene she even says: “I am a slut, but a loyal slut.” You can see that, for a mere 20 gold coin, you throw the entire relationship with her to the trash can. And even so, the choice is morally questionable. You are paying a debt that she made because of her own irresponsability, not because she as a “damsel in danger” and can end into something that people doesn’t like."

The solution I propose:

"Send her to Verena, and as a tailor, she can learn and work to earn money, 1 gold coin per week. So she can pay the debt in the end, or repay you the money that you “loan” to her. Would be a satisfactory outcome, she grows as a character, being more responsible, and could lead into another bonus scenes in the future."

His response about Frisha:

"I like your idea for Frisha. this could be how her storyline ends. For that I will then rework the dialogue again, I will see if I can edit it a bit so that it's not too slutty should the player have gone other ways with her."
I'm quite puzzled about what you said regarding Frisha learning from Verena. Frisha already is a dressmaker. And while talking to MC about making dress for MC she tells him that she's better than her (or that her dresses are more fashionable - something like that). Anyway, I had the feeling that they aren't on good terms because they are competitors, and Verena clearly wants her daughter (Arianna) as her apprentice.

Reactions: Gudil

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm quite puzzled about what you said regarding Frisha learning from Verena. Frisha already is a dressmaker. And while talking to MC about making dress for MC she tells him that she's better than her (or that her dresses are more fashionable - something like that). Anyway, I had the feeling that they aren't on good terms because they are competitors, and Verena clearly wants her daughter (Arianna) as her apprentice.
Maybe it could only work if MC already saved Arianna, so Verena might feel indebted to him enough that she begrudgingly agrees to mentor Frisha.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Maybe it could only work if MC already saved Arianna, so Verena might feel indebted to him enough that she begrudgingly agrees to mentor Frisha.
Gotta start the full harem somewhere. In fact, that's actually a great link to tie both household stories together. And if their enmity only stems from professional competition, they could clearly stand to start working together: Frisha on more common clothes and mending, Verena on higher end clothes and designing.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Did I run into a bug?

Helena just visted my town, I changed out wine with cumwine, both Helena and Sophie gained corruption on the 1st time.
Each and every time after that, only Sophie gained corruption. Is this a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Frisha is skilled but Verena mentions that her designs while being modern, lack quality and inspiration, she sees potential that is wasted by being conceited, I'd say if Frisha actually came asking her for guidance she'd agree and After the latest Bonusscene with Arianna she was supposed to tell her mother that she wants to live in Rumah, makeing it clear that she doesn't intend to inherrit the family trade

Reactions: zARRR and Solak

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Did I run into a bug?

Helena just visted my town, I changed out wine with cumwine, both Helena and Sophie gained corruption on the 1st time.
Each and every time after that, only Sophie gained corruption. Is this a bug?
I think something similar happened to me. It may be a bug.

After I completed some quests and was invited to have dinner with Helena, she resumed to get 1C every day/per day, even if I wasn't dinning with her.

Maybe the game works like this:
  • It lets you corrupt Sophie even if you never interacted with her, because she will leave the day after you are present in her dinner with Helena.
  • Currently Helena won't leave the Baron's Annex, so you can take your time to raise her Corruption as high as you want.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I think something similar happened to me. It may be a bug.

After I completed some quests and was invited to have dinner with Helena, she resumed to get 1C every day/per day, even if I wasn't dinning with her.

Maybe the game works like this:
  • It lets you corrupt Sophie even if you never interacted with her, because she will leave the day after you are present in her dinner with Helena.
  • Currently Helena won't leave the Baron's Annex, so you can take your time to raise her Corruption as high as you want.
It's ok, I'll stop playing and wait for enough updates to bring all the characters amount of content to the same level as well as much more done for the mainstory + more quests.

Sadly, this will be about 2-3 years I'm told. very sad.

Potipopy

Sep 21, 2020
I understand that the creator of the game is on this site? I have a number of questions:
1. will ntr be with Katya's mother
2. Is a gloryhole planned in the tavern?
3. Will the main character be able to find out the recipe for a potion that can turn unwanted men into sissy.
For example, when Mer leaves, make his son a sissy and make him work in a gloryhole or as a maid in a mansion?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I understand that the creator of the game is on this site? I have a number of questions:
1. will ntr be with Katya's mother
2. Is a gloryhole planned in the tavern?
3. Will the main character be able to find out the recipe for a potion that can turn unwanted men into sissy.
For example, when Mer leaves, make his son a sissy and make him work in a gloryhole or as a maid in a mansion?
The creator is on the site but comes here sometimes to check.
1) You mean Kate’s mother? Most likely

2) Most likely not, at least for this tavern, next one who knows.

3) Not happening, no M/M content.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sadly, this will be about 2-3 years I'm told. very sad.
What do you expect from an indie dev?
The game has already enough content for a ton of characters, for everything else “you just have to wait”.
That’s the life of every game on this site, thankfully at least this one drops updates every month.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
is
Here is a NTR & NONE-NTR save for Version 0.4.9.5a.
Save 24 = NTR. (Go to the inn 2nd floor at afternoon for latest content)
Save 30 = None NTR. (Speak with Frisha at home at 10pm for bonus content)
None-NTR Version includes None-Futa Sabrina & Allied with isha & Athis is a servant & Umah is transformed & Liandra is at camp

i will not update this or post any more save files after this one.
Whenever new content comes Play the game and use these files to continue.
50% of all the comments on this thread is people asking for save files and i'm getting tired of it.
is this game have gallery

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes