zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And never will have a gallery. But he though about making drems to repeat scenes that we cannot do.
Mostly NTR tho; Like Marcus copulating with Emily or Bianca being used by the goblins.
Can’t think of anything else, virgin scenes won’t appear.

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
Hi, I am level 11, but can't equip the silver sword or axe. Dagger slot is stuck on Marcus' Dagger. How to fix this? Sword says it needs level 10 to use, but am already level 11. Kindly help!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi, I am level 11, but can't equip the silver sword or axe. Dagger slot is stuck on Marcus' Dagger. How to fix this? Sword says it needs level 10 to use, but am already level 11. Kindly help!
Because MC can only equip daggers and bows, swords are only for Lyvia.
Only later with Lyvia's quest, MC can learn how to swing a sword.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
By the point the MC, following Lyvia's quest, learn how to swing a sword, he would be between level 25 and 30.

Talk to the Blacksmith (John) to learn how to forge. You can make a better dagger for the MC and later better weapons for you and your companions.

AXavyg

Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure if any one else has been able to notice this but I think I've discovered a few bugs when it comes to the orgasm scenes. I found this variable while in the sex scenes called Orgasm Inc, which goes up as the seconds pass (starts at 0). When the variable hits 20-30, the scene triggers. For some reason this variable do not go up for two scenes so far.
1.Threesome with Emily and Mira(Stays at 0)
2.Flat doggy style position with Frisha at night(stays at 0)
3.Also a scene with Maui at the orc camp where variable goes past 30 and waited to over 100 but doesn't trigger a scene
4.Second position (reverse cowgirl)with pregnant Kate also goes way past 30, same as Maui scene doesn't trigger
Also I know that threesome scene and Frisha position have that trigger because I adjusted the variable to 20-30 and it triggered it. Just to make sure I downloaded a few different copies of the game to see if it was just the one with my saves and just waited to see if the scenes triggered but they didn't(these ones I didn't touch any variables).
Also never touched any of the love, corruption stuff for anything just FYI. Has anyone else been able to trigger the orgasm scenes I've mentioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: Solak and Chyos

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
MC is originally a hunter. Therefore, at the beginning of the game, he has only bow and dagger skills. After completing all the quests related to Libya (starting with the rescue of Emily) you will be able to master the sword, but by that time you will already have at least the 30th level of the character. In addition, so far, apart from the possession of a sword, you will not have anything to it in the form of skills, since this has not yet been implemented in the game.

Reactions: harveylovestocruise

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I have a question about Gwen's quest. In the walkthrough it says that if you don't help her against Athia, you won't get any stronger. What does it mean exactly? Would Gwen teach you some more powerful spells if you help her? And is there actually a big difference in helping her? Or do you still get Athia to live with you in your house and you still corrupt and fuck her either way?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question about Gwen's quest. In the walkthrough it says that if you don't help her against Athia, you won't get any stronger. What does it mean exactly? Would Gwen teach you some more powerful spells if you help her? And is there actually a big difference in helping her? Or do you still get Athia to live with you in your house and you still corrupt and fuck her either way?
Going with Isha:
You learn some spells and get Athia dom route

Going with Athia:
Isha doesn’t teach you anything and you get Athia Love route.

Athia can’t give spells yet because she is powerless, maybe in a future where you can give her back her power she can regain her magical abilities and give you some spells.
But for now it boils down to siding with Isha who is already strong to take down everyone or siding with new loser Athia and help her stop Isha evil plans.
So just choose who you prefer most

Siding with Athia doesn’t mean you can’t have anymore sex with Isha tho.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Going with Isha:
You learn some spells and get Athia dom route

Going with Athia:
Isha doesn’t teach you anything and you get Athia Love route.

Athia can’t give spells yet because she is powerless, maybe in a future where you can give her back her power she can regain her magical abilities and give you some spells.
But for now it boils down to siding with Isha who is already strong to take down everyone or siding with new loser Athia and help her stop Isha evil plans.
So just choose who you prefer most

Siding with Athia doesn’t mean you can’t have anymore sex with Isha tho.
Thanks! I'm a sucker for love so yea... I'm afraid I'm going to have to let some of the spells go :D Are there any good ones, that would help me deal with those pesky bandits down south?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks! I'm a sucker for love so yea... I'm afraid I'm going to have to let some of the spells go :D Are there any good ones, that would help me deal with those pesky bandits down south?
Oh the rogues?
You cannot get anymore spells, but if you worry about it gameplay wise, I can assure you that it’s not mandatory at all to have them.
Then normally to beat them have a good equipment, and the two main companions to help, or even an high level.
But I actually beat them at level 20 to check if I could killed them.
You can learn some new bow moves from Coren if you spend some talents in hunting, healing potions help a lot, and don’t forget to put talents on Tia and Lyvia

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes