Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Tia again!

Last story update for Tia tho, so her character is completed.
But last character update for Tia?
Hell naw, there is still one last update for her character considered as main, pregnancy.
After that she is done for good as an option for the main poll
Then we can move onto Lyvia I hope.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It's actually nice that Tia's content is getting finished. Honestly, i kind of like her. But yeah, she has had bit too much focus compared to others. Now i'm just hoping we get pregnancy content for Emily and rest of the lovely milfs.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I'm still rooting for Sophie (princess) win the next poll after Emily preg. Let me take the heir to me, let the king lose, then destroy Van with politics with the help of Maya, Giron and the baron daughter of Kirck. After Van is done, give a end to the life of Giron and his son. Then use the princess and queen to take the throne. From a drunkhead to a king with a harem. What a life, lads, what a life.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
i cannot get the back stab skill, is it because I used cheat from item?
I think you need to have sex with Bianca.

I took the Corruption route with her after I rescued her and Gavina from the Goblins.
She only taught me Backstab after we had sex. Before that she say the MC had reached the limit to what she can teach him.

Reactions: onelifeliveit2

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Soup
I think you need to have sex with Bianca.

I took the Corruption route with her after I rescued her and Gavina from the Goblins.
She only taught me Backstab after we had sex. Before that she say the MC had reached the limit to what she can teach him.
She also taught it to you if you ignored her and went no sex I do believe
I feel great. Tia is almost finished and now my other top women can get some content. Tia will return in 25 updates.
Ah the pregnancy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Grayking666

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
She also taught it to you if you ignored her and went no sex I do believe
I was in the Corruption route. Bianca was a virgin and started masturbating in the morning (+5C).
I had enough points in Thievery but she said she couldn't teach me more. After she let me have sex with her she taught me the Backstab skill.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I was in the Corruption route. Bianca was a virgin and started masturbating in the morning (+5C).
I had enough points in Thievery but she said she couldn't teach me more. After she let me have sex with her she taught me the Backstab skill.
She teaches you backstabbing at 6 thievering tho, that’s also what the walkthrough say.
But you can avoid her completely by refusing advances.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes