Feb 1, 2018
I think you need to have sex with Bianca.

I took the Corruption route with her after I rescued her and Gavina from the Goblins.
She only taught me Backstab after we had sex. Before that she say the MC had reached the limit to what she can teach him.
Thank you.

kekmang

Sep 25, 2020
I need some serious help boys. For some reason on Frisha's date ques i just can;t get past the part with the bookshelf. Theres a box in the way and it wont let me get passed and of course the walkthrough isnt updated so dont give me shit about not following the walkthrough. Played this game last year befor bootcamp and now that I finallyhave a room to myself I decided to see what was updated. Turns out this fucking box for some reason was added.. And I cant get the bookself to trigger the air passing through it or whatever to get the MC to wanna go through it...

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I need some serious help boys. For some reason on Frisha's date ques i just can;t get past the part with the bookshelf. Theres a box in the way and it wont let me get passed and of course the walkthrough isnt updated so dont give me shit about not following the walkthrough. Played this game last year befor bootcamp and now that I finallyhave a room to myself I decided to see what was updated. Turns out this fucking box for some reason was added.. And I cant get the bookself to trigger the air passing through it or whatever to get the MC to wanna go through it...
you need to go in bookshelf from the liabary or giron room first.then go to basement to remove the box and dont for get to raise you perception so you can find the hidden door

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tho from the walkthrough
4. Once below the mayor's house you need to open the door via strength or
lockpicking (don't bother with the right door, even if you lockpick it now it
won't open).
It tells you about it

I tried that. Just the same respose from the MC "Just some books"
Raise your perception dude, even Demin said it, and so the walkthrough

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
So we will have a 3ª time krampus boss? I'm' looking for a rare sword than a spy blade with bleed.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes