mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I really don't want to be that guy but does anyone have a savefile right after you did all the intro part (After meeting the witch and all that etc.)

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I really don't want to be that guy but does anyone have a savefile right after you did all the intro part (After meeting the witch and all that etc.)
if you want the save after meet the witch just start new game and skip intro

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys !
I am using the search bar but i'm failing to see what's the new "arianna bonus scene", could someone tell me please ^^" ?

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys !
I am using the search bar but i'm failing to see what's the new "arianna bonus scene", could someone tell me please ^^" ?
Arianna in Rumah. You can let her stay in Rumah and you have the bonus scenes in the village, either as dasan NTR or as your wanita.

What I can't find is the christmas event. I almost went through the entire map in different timezones but I still can't figure it out what the current year's christmas event is lol. I feel like an idiot :LUL:

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
reading the last changelog:

A new reward system where you can gain extra talent points by doing activities like farming/cutting trees/picking locks/finding items....

that is only just one talent point per activity or i can max everything cutting trees?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes