Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
reading the last changelog:

A new reward system where you can gain extra talent points by doing activities like farming/cutting trees/picking locks/finding items....

that is only just one talent point per activity or i can max everything cutting trees?
As far as I recall Chyos said something about 2 Talent points at this point and maybe more later on.
But you won't be able to max out the stats doing only that at any time

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
fantastic game and great update. I look forward for more story/content with the demon

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The latest five updates show more plot and lore making than fricking everything.
Latest one we had, showed to us more about of Giron’s backstory and the Raven, which are totally not side characters, and how behind the stge everything was being set.
Then we had the Queen, the Queen!
And her update dropped a bombshell on the civil war, how Eric acts and how is going to proceed with the royalty.
Then we had Anya which showed us another side of the war, with a net of spies, that connect various dots.
Then Athia and Isha, maybe the least interesting lore wise was Ophelia’s, but saying that he ignored the worldbuilding, lore and story is a joke.

Sure we can say that bonus scenes are a waste of time, or that he should stop rework some scenes (thing that I don’t agree, since some were not acceptable).
But He costantly drops one update per month, with gameplay and sex scenes that aren’t filler, so what the hell is he milking?
This statement ain’t correct.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
How does the Arianna Bonus scene trigger? been trying for an hour now with no luck maybe is so simple that its goes right over my head.
Leave arenfield going to the root that leads to the forest, there arianna will scare you and start talking about how she found a strange village, after the dialogue head to rumah and you will see her there, should be pretty easy to figure the rest.

Christmas story is with athia but i can't figure out how to trigger it...

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well, I am a patron for years, so I have something to say about "milking machine".
First, he works hard, a lot.It is not like he jerks off all day. But he has defects, important defects, something that I tried to show to him, but he is stuborn as fuck, and I will comment it:

-First, he is stuborn, and it requieres a lot to make him say: well, I am wrong.
-Second, he is hesitant to change things, I mean , on how to work.
An example of what I say is how it works the bonus scenes system.

Long, loong time ago, in this thread I talked about how the pity works system is a total failure, that instead he should choose a every 3 months or so, one of the old, or the oldest option of the poll and make it, so the old option doesnt stay in the "limbo" for ages, and I said: "Time will say".

Well, I can say that even the dev giving extra points to the oldest option of the poll, and making her an image to ask patrons for votes, didn't work, 2-3 times.I would feel ashamed. But even with that, the system didn't change. He only promised to don't extend the bonus scenes too much, after all the ruckus got in front of him, and couldn't avoid it.

-Third, he doesn't like to take responsability and take decisions, or at least when it is needed, before the fire spread to the forest.He was warned a lot of times, even by me to how the shit is going, and he needs to do something, but only acted after presents were spread.
Other point of what I say it is clearly the pity votes system: You are the dev, you don't need to make a image, to ask patrons to vote an option of your work, for fuck sake.You want to take make that option, take it, and do it. Don't let other choose for you.

-Sometimes he likes to do "other things" that isn't on the script.So of course it takes time. That doesn't mean he doesn't work, on the contrary, he works, but in things he shouldn't do at that moment. Or at least it wasn't on the option.

For example this update.
In this update the focus is Tia, or mostly related to Tia, on the script it wasn't said to add a christmas event, or add the two points on the talent system.

To be honest, the christmas event is unnecesary and falls more into a bonus scene, not in a main update,or at least, there should be another option to vote for a "winter update". As there will be a main update for a spring carnival or something like that.

The two points on talent points, even if it is needed, I think falls more into a balance update, to focus more on fixing this system and everything in general.
But I don't know why he did those things in this update. .
It is like you ask for cow' steak, but the chef gives you milk because it have the cow element on it.It is cow, yes, but it is not a steak, that wasn't I ordered.

For what I know and I may be wrong but about Tia, he made maps, remake some scenes on Katheryn House, some scenes regarding the plot, and I think something about Katheryn House.

About Tia quest, he recomended to not start it, or if you start it,save it on another slot, because it can be changed.

About making another things, can be a virtue or can be defect, but that's depend on point of view. On my pov is a defect because of my job. If I don't focus on what it needs to be done, they are gonna be on my ass, even the judge.

In the end, he works hard, but like everyone,he has defects. Just pointed some of those I saw along the years.
There are more, but it os not to be said right now.

Also this doesn't mean he doesn't have virtues, he has other virtues,one of those is that he works hard, he has patience and he listens to what you have to say.Also he analyze what people say, so he cares to a certain degree.

Merry Christmas!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.2.5a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 936 MB

ENCRYPTED: - - - -

NO ENCRYPTED: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can someone put the full game ver. in pixeldrain i want to download it full and pixeldrain is fast for me thank you..

PS.. is the walkthrough in the OP complete?? and Updated? thank you and Merry Christmas!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Leave arenfield going to the root that leads to the forest, there arianna will scare you and start talking about how she found a strange village, after the dialogue head to rumah and you will see her there, should be pretty easy to figure the rest.

Does she actually do anything with Dasan? it just seems like she talks to him and then that's it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
0.5.2.5a ---->

1. So, I stumbled in Arianna at the beginning of the forest - same old place where you find her at beginning of the story. You'd better be with Tia, too.

2. Now, next step is: the first day Arianna is supposed to wander in the forest, you find her in Rumah, instead. This is how her bonus story starts. It's not a bonus scene story, anyway (you'll see why).

(btw, after I finish Arianna's bonus scene in Rumah and I go with her in the forest (to her usual place), Tia comes with us naked instead of being dressed)

3. Next, I started Tia's quest. And here we go, guys:

I finished 0.5.2.5's new quest content and the Author tells me: it ends here. I guess you might want to chop a tree now for Xmas ;) - Athia might want to decorate it.

So, I guess this is the Xmas hidden content: I chopped the tree in the clearing and I went back home. I placed the tree where you're supposed to place it (near the kitchen, 1st floor).

Now,

- Athia never wakes up: she keeps sleeping in her bed all the time 24/7.
- Bianca is in the clearing up the village near the place where Tia chops logs during the daytime.

SO I guess we'd better stop right here right now and wait for 0.5.3.0 to come out. AND DON'T OVERWRITE YOUR SAVES.

---------

edit: check what I posted below about people sleeping.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
interrump them once and talk to her, she will ask you if you want her to continue talking with him and an ntr option will apear, just chose that option. here is the save with everything done
Strange I did all that but for some reason it just is stuck on them talking

DD#

Feb 12, 2022

go to the hunting ground , up will be a different tree (smaller), MC will comment something about winter fest, cut the tree and take it home.
Athia will have 2 days to decorate the house

Reactions: dussalant
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes