May 26, 2019
I'm not sure if any one else has been able to notice this but I think I've discovered a few bugs when it comes to the orgasm scenes. I found this variable while in the sex scenes called Orgasm Inc, which goes up as the seconds pass (starts at 0). When the variable hits 20-30, the scene triggers. For some reason this variable do not go up for two scenes so far.
1.Threesome with Emily and Mira(Stays at 0)
2.Flat doggy style position with Frisha at night(stays at 0)
3.Also a scene with Maui at the orc camp where variable goes past 30 and waited to over 100 but doesn't trigger a scene
4.Second position (reverse cowgirl)with pregnant Kate also goes way past 30, same as Maui scene doesn't trigger
Also I know that threesome scene and Frisha position have that trigger because I adjusted the variable to 20-30 and it triggered it. Just to make sure I downloaded a few different copies of the game to see if it was just the one with my saves and just waited to see if the scenes triggered but they didn't(these ones I didn't touch any variables).
Also never touched any of the love, corruption stuff for anything just FYI. Has anyone else been able to trigger the orgasm scenes I've mentioned?
Very interesting. You might right that this is a bug that Chyos should probably look into.

At least it seems like it could be a bug for the first 2 scenes you mentioned: numbers 1 and 2.

For the last 2 scenes you mentioned in numbers 3 and 4, there might be a chance that they don't have any associated orgasm scenes yet.

Someone will have to reach out to Chyos directly and ask him about this.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Very interesting. You might right that this is a bug that Chyos should probably look into.

At least it seems like it could be a bug for the first 2 scenes you mentioned: numbers 1 and 2.

For the last 2 scenes you mentioned in numbers 3 and 4, there might be a chance that they don't have any associated orgasm scenes yet.

Someone will have to reach out to Chyos directly and ask him about this.
I mean sure, I can

silkyspectre

Mar 5, 2018
It would be nice if there was a way to report typos and other minor errors, but discord access is fully locked behind supporting at least $1 usd on the patreon page. Sure, it's ONE dollar, but I'm a broke bitch, :( I'm not even convinced that the dev watches this page particularly closely, but just in case... This is while talking to Rick about building the orphanage for Emily. Clearly MC isn't supposed to call Rick by the MC's set name. Chyos

1671574499678.png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It would be nice if there was a way to report typos and other minor errors, but discord access is fully locked behind supporting at least $1 usd on the patreon page. Sure, it's ONE dollar, but I'm a broke bitch, :( I'm not even convinced that the dev watches this page particularly closely, but just in case... This is while talking to Rick about building the orphanage for Emily. Clearly MC isn't supposed to call Rick by the MC's set name. Chyos

View attachment 2251311
If there is a thread that Chyos watches with incredible attention is bugreport, he always gives a look to that no matter what, to fix typos, glitches, bugs and such

Meltheboi

Dec 13, 2020
Hey! Just wanted to ask something about Athia. Is there supposed to be a sex scene in the bath with her? Because everytime I go in, it always ends up with the MC saying no to her. but I feel like from a previous playthrough that the scene was there, but might just be faulty memory.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey! Just wanted to ask something about Athia. Is there supposed to be a sex scene in the bath with her? Because everytime I go in with her it always ends up with the MC saying no to her. but I feel like from a previous playthrough that the scene was there, but might just be faulty memory.
No bathtub scene yet, I know because I checked it 5 times and then asked.
It’s gonna be a bonus poll option tho… when she gets one

Reactions: Meltheboi

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Has Chyos ever done polls for characters that seldom ever win and just put them all in a poll to force some progression along? I started a new "legit" save and realized that Natasha is utterly irrelevant, Melissa is...there, Bianca and her mother just in limbo with their questline with the goblins and remember the sexy dark elf! I forgot sexy no name dark elf existed.

Many other examples of this so I think I get my point across?

silkyspectre

Mar 5, 2018
Has Chyos ever done polls for characters that seldom ever win and just put them all in a poll to force some progression along? I started a new "legit" save and realized that Natasha is utterly irrelevant, Melissa is...there, Bianca and her mother just in limbo with their questline with the goblins and remember the sexy dark elf! I forgot sexy no name dark elf existed.

I don't know what the patron supporters of this particular game are super into, but the way these kind of things generally work is that there are a few... 'pet characters' that people latch onto. Depending on how the creator set up their patreon tiers, if more $$$ means more votes, there's a whale aspect to it as well, where a few folks with deep pockets have disproportionate sway.

Again, I'm not saying that's what's happening *here*, but I've poked my nose into a few game development patreons, seen a variety of setups and communities.

Even if each person gets one vote no matter how much $$$ they give the dev, if there's a social aspect to the fan community (such as a Discord) it's not hard to imagine that a few people might congregate who really love... say, Kate. New folks trickle into the discord, see a bunch of folks talking about how great Kate is, and they want to fit in, so they adopt the popular opinion to be part of what they think is the 'in' crowd.

I've logged 20 odd hours in the last couple days (Been properly obsessed with the stories) I'm Juuust now starting to hit dead ends with certain characters. The depth of content may not be there for each and every character, but generally speaking there's quite a lot of little stories to get your head poked into and have fun with. I've not yet managed to leave Arenfield/Rumah in 20 hours of gameplay, but I've not yet attacked the main orc camp as part of the Rumah content, or seen the King show up (beyond when he made the mayor a baron), so I know there's still *some* degree of content going on. I have a funny feeling the Coldstone Family (the people who bought Penny's family's farmland when her family died or something) aren't going to put in a proper appearance for a while. I had fun with Penny's content, but she doesn't seem like a good candidate for making crazy story progress in the imminent future. My best advice is to just enjoy the storylines as they present themselves. Take it as an overall experience, and try not to hyperfixate on a specific character. It's hard, I know.

Reactions: DuckgoQuack

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Thanks! I'm a sucker for love so yea... I'm afraid I'm going to have to let some of the spells go :D Are there any good ones, that would help me deal with those pesky bandits down south?
Rogues (South Bandits) are a bitch to fight since they keep spamming Poisonous Arrow at your party, not to mention the leader has a skill to make his ally harder to hit. The general strategies are these:
  • Stock up lots of Antidote. DoT from Poison is no joke in this game, so you gotta cleanse it as fast as possible
  • Kill the leader first (the one without the bow). His smokescreen bullshit will make it harder for your team to hit them
  • Keep Tia's Taunt active as much as possible. That way you can control the damage and Antidote on just one ally
  • A hidden Halloween boss actually drops a ring that completely negates Poison status. Put it on Tia, and Rogues will become much easier to handle.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Every Poll on Patreon seems to receive a prefilter from Discord, so the Options aren't placed randomly or completly by Chyos choice.
As silkyspectre said Discord tends to latch on a single Character and priorize it's development, though the schedule in which order the Options are developed are set by his Patreons, it still is a bit sufficating for new or broacher development.
Rogues (South Bandits) are a bitch to fight since they keep spamming Poisonous Arrow at your party, not to mention the leader has a skill to make his ally harder to hit. The general strategies are these:
  • Stock up lots of Antidote. DoT from Poison is no joke in this game, so you gotta cleanse it as fast as possible
  • Kill the leader first (the one without the bow). His smokescreen bullshit will make it harder for your team to hit them
  • Keep Tia's Taunt active as much as possible. That way you can control the damage and Antidote on just one ally
  • A hidden Halloween boss actually drops a ring that completely negates Poison status. Put it on Tia, and Rogues will become much easier to handle.
The dagger wielding thief can also cause bleeding to Party members so they have 2 debuffs to inflict on your team
Plus they have the tendency of just fleeing on their turn when they are around 10% HP so allways focus fire (them useing Pinshots can really mess with your timing here)

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm not sure if any one else has been able to notice this but I think I've discovered a few bugs when it comes to the orgasm scenes. I found this variable while in the sex scenes called Orgasm Inc, which goes up as the seconds pass (starts at 0). When the variable hits 20-30, the scene triggers. For some reason this variable do not go up for two scenes so far.
1.Threesome with Emily and Mira(Stays at 0)
2.Flat doggy style position with Frisha at night(stays at 0)
3.Also a scene with Maui at the orc camp where variable goes past 30 and waited to over 100 but doesn't trigger a scene
4.Second position (reverse cowgirl)with pregnant Kate also goes way past 30, same as Maui scene doesn't trigger
Also I know that threesome scene and Frisha position have that trigger because I adjusted the variable to 20-30 and it triggered it. Just to make sure I downloaded a few different copies of the game to see if it was just the one with my saves and just waited to see if the scenes triggered but they didn't(these ones I didn't touch any variables).
Also never touched any of the love, corruption stuff for anything just FYI. Has anyone else been able to trigger the orgasm scenes I've mentioned?
Thanks for the reports!
fixed the problems with 1./2.; 3. isn't used for an orgasm and instead to trigger Tia's interaction to join in after that it continues to go up but has no meaning, 4. seems like I forgot to remove the counter from these animations as there is no orgasm scene for them.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
I don't know what the patron supporters of this particular game are super into, but the way these kind of things generally work is that there are a few... 'pet characters' that people latch onto. Depending on how the creator set up their patreon tiers, if more $$$ means more votes, there's a whale aspect to it as well, where a few folks with deep pockets have disproportionate sway.

Again, I'm not saying that's what's happening *here*, but I've poked my nose into a few game development patreons, seen a variety of setups and communities.

Even if each person gets one vote no matter how much $$$ they give the dev, if there's a social aspect to the fan community (such as a Discord) it's not hard to imagine that a few people might congregate who really love... say, Kate. New folks trickle into the discord, see a bunch of folks talking about how great Kate is, and they want to fit in, so they adopt the popular opinion to be part of what they think is the 'in' crowd.

I've logged 20 odd hours in the last couple days (Been properly obsessed with the stories) I'm Juuust now starting to hit dead ends with certain characters. The depth of content may not be there for each and every character, but generally speaking there's quite a lot of little stories to get your head poked into and have fun with. I've not yet managed to leave Arenfield/Rumah in 20 hours of gameplay, but I've not yet attacked the main orc camp as part of the Rumah content, or seen the King show up (beyond when he made the mayor a baron), so I know there's still *some* degree of content going on. I have a funny feeling the Coldstone Family (the people who bought Penny's family's farmland when her family died or something) aren't going to put in a proper appearance for a while. I had fun with Penny's content, but she doesn't seem like a good candidate for making crazy story progress in the imminent future. My best advice is to just enjoy the storylines as they present themselves. Take it as an overall experience, and try not to hyperfixate on a specific character. It's hard, I know.

Appreciate the insight

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, a question.... I'm going with Sabrina being all out futa :) Does she ever cums? I mean, with her manhood :cool:

Ryuu2k

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone post Chyos's latest Patreon post?
Sleepless Nights

Good Morning,

I will keep this one short as I still have a lot to do to get the update out today.

Over the past days I've been working on animations for Katherin's house. I've reworked Tia's old animations in there. Originally I wasn't sure if that was really necessary (they were still with Tia's old model, but I liked the animations) but I then realized that keeping the old animations would make it look really strange if I expand on the scene and then suddenly Tia's model would look differently. So there was no way around updating the animations. And as the title image shows I've added some new interaction...

As for the Quest for Tia: I've started with it and I'm currently working on it...But it's not that easy to find a good breakpoint for this update...I've currently put in a decisionpoint where you can choose to not progress the story for the moment (as doing so will lock pretty much all the content that I've now added).
So I suggest testing the beginning of Tia's Quest just out of curiosity (use a different saveslot) and then leaving it untouched until the 0.5.3.0 update comes out.

Ok back to work. I will look for a somewhat good point to stop working then do the testing and will release the update later today.

I wish you some relaxing days with your family/friends!
And to those who celebrate it: Merry Christmas!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Tia again..
Sleepless Nights

Good Morning,

I will keep this one short as I still have a lot to do to get the update out today.

Over the past days I've been working on animations for Katherin's house. I've reworked Tia's old animations in there. Originally I wasn't sure if that was really necessary (they were still with Tia's old model, but I liked the animations) but I then realized that keeping the old animations would make it look really strange if I expand on the scene and then suddenly Tia's model would look differently. So there was no way around updating the animations. And as the title image shows I've added some new interaction...

As for the Quest for Tia: I've started with it and I'm currently working on it...But it's not that easy to find a good breakpoint for this update...I've currently put in a decisionpoint where you can choose to not progress the story for the moment (as doing so will lock pretty much all the content that I've now added).
So I suggest testing the beginning of Tia's Quest just out of curiosity (use a different saveslot) and then leaving it untouched until the 0.5.3.0 update comes out.

Ok back to work. I will look for a somewhat good point to stop working then do the testing and will release the update later today.

I wish you some relaxing days with your family/friends!
And to those who celebrate it: Merry Christmas!
tia again :confused:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes