Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So I've started the game, looked at the walkthrough and Tia just tells me that she's busy and won't cut shit with me, dude I'm already stuck
View attachment 2238060
I guess you didn't understand how the game works at all.

THE VERY FIRST THING you MUST do after you completed the intro is: talk to Emily because the only person who really wants to help you is Mira. Emily will let you live with them BUT you have to give her food and 1 wood log before 17:00 every day.

After that - and ONLY after that - you CAN talk to Tia and get the wood or chop it.

Second thing is: talk to Thomas and Claire in order to work and sleep at the Inn.

Reactions: Shirafune

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not sure what the sanctuary is so I assume not, and I haven't changed any relationship values up to this point.
You were too vague. You and God only know what you're missing in order to trigger that scene.

Just post your save (with config and global files too) and we will have a look into it.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I guess you didn't understand how the game works at all.

THE VERY FIRST THING you MUST do after you completed the intro is: talk to Emily because the only person who really wants to help you is Mira. Emily will let you live with them BUT you have to give her food and 1 wood log before 17:00 every day.

After that - and ONLY after that - you CAN talk to Tia and get the wood or chop it.

Second thing is: talk to Thomas and Claire in order to work and sleep at the Inn.
Just an alternatives, beside going to Emily, You can straight go to Penny and help her. You'll get a roof over your head and nice bed to sleep.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Just an alternatives, beside going to Emily, You can straight go to Penny and help her. You'll get a roof over your head and nice bed to sleep.
Another is help Bianca, you'll get access to their house, free meal and a bed.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bianca takes too long though, so Penny and/or Mira are the better options.
Naah hands down the quickest way to have food and a place to sleep is directly building a merc band wait for the queen, charm her and then eat with her, while you slept on the hay and ate bread crumbs for 3 hours

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Another is help Bianca, you'll get access to their house, free meal and a bed.
Bianca takes too long though, so Penny and/or Mira are the better options.
Guys, he was asking why he couldn't chop wood logs.

Stop giving WRONG advices. The FIRST THING you MUST do after the end of the intro is: talk to Emily. PERIOD.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm torn between letting the 30 day timer run out for the Yasmine quest or just completing it on time, very curious how the divorce route will play out for the baron if you fail. Or it'll be a simple nothing decision for the future that's simply there for minor dialogue changes.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, so I have my mercenaries now and inside the tent, in the camp, there's a chest where I can put money. How does this work? Do I need to make sure that there is enough money for their wagers? How do I know when are the sallaries paid and how much I should put in? Currently, I have a full band of 10 mercs...

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, so I have my mercenaries now and inside the tent, in the camp, there's a chest where I can put money. How does this work? Do I need to make sure that there is enough money for their wagers? How do I know when are the sallaries paid and how much I should put in? Currently, I have a full band of 10 mercs...
Put 20 Gold in the chest to be on the safe side

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Screenshot 2022-12-16 185925.jpg
interact with the chest

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Perfect, thanks!

By the way, 915 gold o_O Nice!!

Any tips on how to make gold most efficiently? I'm hunting down rabbits and dears and just selling their furs and meat. But it isn't really going that fast...

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Perfect, thanks!

By the way, 915 gold o_O Nice!!

Any tips on how to make gold most efficiently? I'm hunting down rabbits and dears and just selling their furs and meat. But it isn't really going that fast...
with hight perception you can alway pick up alot of stuff and gold also i use cheat

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes