PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Yeah where would we be without Tia, Rumah or more ntr bonus scenes every other update :rolleyes:
As for Emily, she is probably my least favorite character...

Ah and i forgot, some progress for Penny and getting back her land.
Hey Raz... I kinda like banging Emily, now what we need is for the other clothes making daughter to catch Emily in the kitchen getting banged by the MC. Or a three way with both daughters, that would maker her that much more interesting. The hot clothes the daughter made for her upped the appeal, and her enthusiasm is good. How about Claire and Arianna's mom out door twosome that is some good times too.

berktimurx

May 6, 2018
Thought it didn't need to be said, but all the other ones start at 0 regardless of kids/marriages. I don't think the tally counts that. Not unless there's some huge virgin birth conspiracy going on that even the orc that helped make tia was in on. :ROFLMAO:
no, look at katherine, look at the verena, the people they married who took their virginity in all of them

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
no, look at katherine, look at the verena, the people they married who took their virginity in all of them
I know, the conspiracy was a poor joke on my part. The point is that their vaginal count is 0 despite their kids/partners. Only Gavina seems to start(?) at 7.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey Raz... I kinda like banging Emily, now what we need is for the other clothes making daughter to catch Emily in the kitchen getting banged by the MC. Or a three way with both daughters, that would maker her that much more interesting. The hot clothes the daughter made for her upped the appeal, and her enthusiasm is good. How about Claire and Arianna's mom out door twosome that is some good times too.
Now Mira catching MC/Frisha redhanded or a threesome with Frisha and Mira would be welcome, i like both characters. But i'm not on the 'family-harem path', because i'm not into Emily...so who knows how that will play out.
As for making Emily more interesting, i think it's a bit late for that. With the preggo update her story is pretty much over, there's also the point that i don't find her model attractive.

As for Claire/Verena i like their outdoors scene, i also like both characters, though i'm not a fan of Claire's Model.
Some time with Verena/Arianna would be nice and i really hope Rick will find out were not only banging his crush and his sister but also his mom :LOL:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Going by the walkthrough for Emily:
9. Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is the
two of you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun.
If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship
option for Emily isn't available. On the other hand, If you do Emily's route
before Mira and choose to have a relationship with her she will later tell
Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem.

When does she: "tell Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem."??

Because I just did the 'truth/origins' quest, and Mira told me she joining church (14 days to initiation)

I then goto sleep with Emily and she starts:
10. After 9. if you already kissed Mira and Emily caught you she will ask you
what this is you are doing with her daughter. If you tell Emily that you
would leave her if things between Mira and you work out she will end the
relationship (If you started it), but you can still have fun with her.

which choices lead to the Harem?
1st she asks if I have feelings for Mira: yes/no
2nd she states if I would leave her: never/maybe...

Does 10 lock me out of the harem, should I have NOT got caught kissing Mira or something?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
How did this happen? I haven't even started her quest. Known issue? Kenneth NTR'ing me from the grave? :p
Firstly, Kenneth, if he deprived her of her virginity, then clearly had vaginal sex with her, and secondly, if she was captured in a mine, then while you are going to save her, they are not explaining love to her, but propagating. There is no NTR and is not needed.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Now Mira catching MC/Frisha redhanded or a threesome with Frisha and Mira would be welcome, i like both characters. But i'm not on the 'family-harem path', because i'm not into Emily...so who knows how that will play out.
As for making Emily more interesting, i think it's a bit late for that. With the preggo update her story is pretty much over, there's also the point that i don't find her model attractive.
Sacrifices must be made for sweet sister on sister action. Not that I mind, the banter between Frisha and Emily during their threesome is quite entertaining and made me appreciate Frisha more. Can't wait to see the 2 sisters catfight over MC.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The wiki is slowly growing but we still some help or sacrifices volunteers to make even more pages and detailed guides for characters such as Kate.
Also Frank’s page shall be my main focus because yes

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Solak

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
The wiki is slowly growing but we still some help or sacrifices volunteers to make even more pages and detailed guides for characters such as Kate.
Shold we add a guide for the hidden Easteregg location as well

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Started to update the wiki, beginning with the Characters overview page.
Been playing from the beginning to get some of the lore right and to avoid spoilers on the overview page

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Solak and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Started to update the wiki, beginning with the Characters overview page.
Been playing from the beginning to get some of the lore right and to avoid spoilers on the overview page
Thanks man!
I am also going to restart to take pictures of maps and characters.
For example how Frank goes here, dirs here, is saved here et cetera.
So I’ll start again back Kate’s story I guess, for the greater good

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Thanks man!
I am also going to restart to take pictures of maps and characters.
For example how Frank goes here, dirs here, is saved here et cetera.
So I’ll start again back Kate’s story I guess, for the greater good
Might be ambitious considering how early the wiki is, but do we want to include scenes that you can view for each character on their page?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Might be ambitious considering how early the wiki is, but do we want to include scenes that you can view for each character on their page?
Scenes as sex scenes?
No, for now let’s focus ourselves on the lore, characters, quests, guides et cetera.

Maybe later when we have enough content, but it’s still somewhat desterted.
Some pages even miss images amd character sprites but those can wait.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
Oct 26, 2018
Anyone know if there's a way to force Emily's 1st kidnapping event to trigger? I've slept in the house while she has enough affection several times and it just won't happen. I feel like I may have accidentally bugged it out.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What specifically do I have to do to unlock weapons and armor better then silver (weapons) and leather+2 (armor)?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to force Emily's 1st kidnapping event to trigger? I've slept in the house while she has enough affection several times and it just won't happen. I feel like I may have accidentally bugged it out.
Sleep in the storage room, not in Emily's bed. The whole point is to let her be kidnapped after all.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes