zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What is the rework and balance update? What is he reworking and balancing?
The game?
Like the grinding of materials, talents and exp, the scaling of enemies, rescaling the quests that some start from level 5 and go to 20 immediately, some balances in lag and stuff, also rework of some models and images.
So basically a rework and balance of the game to make the weight of the updates and other elements less “rough” or “raw”.
A perfectionism update you could say

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well with that pregnancy update, Emily is done, she will also get reworked and some freebies.
And after that the pregnancy will go to another character that has finished her questline, and you know who she is.
Yes, clearly Raaisha, she is the best Rumah girl and she is begging to be impregnated at every opportunity, also fuck off Tia :p
Penny is there, on the Patreon poll, since like… 1 year and an half.
Hah...yeah, that is the reason i really hate the poll system. Imo he really should force content after a certain time...wining or not.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Yes, clearly Raaisha, she is the best Rumah girl and she is begging to be impregnated at every opportunity, also fuck off Tia :p

Hah...yeah, that is the reason i really hate the poll system. Imo he really should force content after a certain time...wining or not.
Already proposed that, and deaf ears.So enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

You are dreamer then

Because it’s Tia lmao

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well too bad, next one is Tia, then Emily’s pregnancy and then either Mira or the rework and balance update.
Arianna is still low for the cult quest, Athia has no option yet, but a ton of bonus sex scenes option in the poll on discord (that aren’t winning lmao).

Imawyn is going to get an update sooner or later after all, she is an elv, an half elv, daughter of an Elv ruler…
And Isha’s next target are the elvs soooooo…

Sophie is on the main poll as main story update, don’t know how many votes she has, but we aren’t going to see her soon.
Yeah where would we be without Tia, Rumah or more ntr bonus scenes every other update :rolleyes:
As for Emily, she is probably my least favorite character...

Ah and i forgot, some progress for Penny and getting back her land.
Penny is there, on the Patreon poll, since like… 1 year and an half.
She has a record in having no popularity and yet she is loved by many, and even some patrons give her votes each poll, but it’s still a long way.
To make you understand, Rework and Balance update and Bianca’s story poll have beaten her, and these are recent options.

Well with that pregnancy update, Emily is done, she will also get reworked and some freebies.
And after that the pregnancy will go to another character that has finished her questline, and you know who she is.
Well, I'm gonna sleep till next summer, I guess.

zARRR, bro, you know your duties... just wake me up when the time comes. :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Hey there

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Few scenes
there only few scenes
you kind have to replay or have multi save to see all scese, but there only few lock scese so nothing to worry just enjoy the game
There is so much content, you won't be satisfied with a single play through. That is what saves are for. Seldom is there a consequence that eliminates possiblilities. Killing or not Duscan affects some, killing orc rapists, playing game with girl then leaving her in the log. I wonder if she would get pregnant from that orc... Hopes of having more than one pregnant delivery that lives upstairs...

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What is the complete list on how to increase your talents?

Because I've chopped wood dozens of times, and I still only have 1 str.
And I've been reading with Mira a lot aswell, stuck at 2 int.
I also hunted a bazillian times, stuck at 1 hunting.

Does these activities not raise the corisponding stat?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

When you level up you can go on the talents tab and put manually the talents points.
It’s a system that is going to be reviewed in the rework and balance update

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Everytime you rise your level (LVL) you gain 1 talent point. Right-click mouse, check your talents chart and raise your talents.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Everytime you rise your level (LVL) you gain 1 talent point. Right-click mouse, check your talents chart and raise your talents.
Weren’t you asleep?
Why don’t you use your somnambulism to help us expand the wiki? :giggle:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Weren’t you asleep?
Why don’t you use your somnambulism to help us expand the wiki? :giggle:
Passive-aggresive tactic of recruitment right there.

Does anyone remember Melissa? if you answered " who the fuck is that?" that is the correct answer
Melissa will be the one who you gonna explore some ruins to get some magic treasure, and start to put the comunnity board in "work as intended"

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've just decided that the "I just jizzed my pants" icon is cooler than "like". So I'm going to put a "I just jizzed my pants" from now on. :poop:

When I disagree I'm going to put a "sad" face, 'cause I'm in a "sleepy bear" mode until we go beyond the Tia-Emilypreggo-techupdate deadly trilogy... :sleep::sleep:

• Sad

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've just decided that the "I just jizzed my pants" icon is cooler than "like". So I'm going to put a "I just jizzed my pants" from now on. :poop:

When I disagree I'm going to put a "sad" face, 'cause I'm in a "sleepy bear" mode until we go beyond the Tia-Emilypreggo-techupdate deadly trilogy... :sleep::sleep:
Yeah yeah all excuses not to work smh, Me and DeminPatyon (bless that man) are doing this stuff

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes