zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've see in patreon what the next update is about and... Well... Brace yourself, more Tia content is comming.

I'm curious about the drama of Jhons daughter. Hope she win the next poll.
She won’t, next poll that is winning is Emily’s pregnancy.
Another stagnant update

• Wow
Reactions: Tehemai and C.M.Cas

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's why I said to some guy to come in three six months at least.
My predictions: end of january - Tia; end of march - Emily; whatever will be next - end of may.

I hope Arianna bonus scene won't the same usual ntr stuff, at least.

Am I going to "sleep" until next summer, I wonder? :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed that my hopes for a dominated by orcs path seem to have fallen short. (Ignoring my dom and corrupted harem save where I follow the walkthroughs), I don't hate the rumah ntr content but I would have much more preferred the orcs.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm a bit disappointed that my hopes for a dominated by orcs path seem to have fallen short. (Ignoring my dom and corrupted harem save where I follow the walkthroughs), I don't hate the rumah ntr content but I would have much more preferred the orcs.
Oh boy

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I wonder if we gonna control the orcs in the same way as we have the mercenary system, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Main, full focus on her.
A possible marriage, a pregnancy, a rework of her old scenes and some other content about her I guess.
Pregnancies are considered main updates btw
So will my "Contraception" stop working?...Damm, and I thought I was doing great. :cautious:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
My predictions: end of january - Tia; end of march - Emily; whatever will be next - end of may.

I hope Arianna bonus scene won't the same usual ntr stuff, at least.

Am I going to "sleep" until next summer, I wonder? :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
No! end of january - Tia; end of march - Tia & Livia; end of may - Tia & her mom.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
She won’t, next poll that is winning is Emily’s pregnancy.
Another stagnant update
Were other pregnancies on that list? Or is it just Emily that's popular?

Curious I always found her to be one of the derpy looking characters with those creepy giant black pupils. I hope he at least plans to polish her up a bit.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
You sure, you reported in “other reasons” with a request in the description?
Then there is nothing you can do for the OP page
positive,sure .
it is ashame,I have listed out most the NTR save ,even part 1 part2 ,over 40 save from the start til the updated , but no one knows.
Just lookinto my previous post ,then ou will find it .most of it

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes