The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
How long does it take for the mercs to train? I've been training some for 2 weeks and they still haven't upgraded. I only have 3 trained America and I need 5 to attack the bandits.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Where i can find the aronax armor
You loot it from Krampus (winter event boss). I'm sure for 100%, because i just checked.
You probably have to kill it 2 times (year after year maybe? dunno; special tree just respawned in my game after last update [i'm in January in-game atm]), because i remember i get winter's axe for the first kill.

BTW, what do you guys think - is it better to "fail" time-limit in rescuing Yasmine for potential new character in the future, or could it have some negative consequences?

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Question, is there any way to continue having sex with frisha after you pay off her loan without advancing the story up to where Dave tries to force himself on her? As in to continue the netori without going through some netorare?

I got to the point where frisha peeks on MC and Emily and teases him in her room for it. Is that as far as it goes? Or did I miss something? Was hoping the 20 gold would allow for more than just once until love path.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
You loot it from Krampus (winter event boss). I'm sure for 100%, because i just checked.
You probably have to kill it 2 times (year after year maybe? dunno; special tree just respawned in my game after last update [i'm in January in-game atm]), because i remember i get winter's axe for the first kill.

BTW, what do you guys think - is it better to "fail" time-limit in rescuing Yasmine for potential new character in the future, or could it have some negative consequences?
im going with 2 save just incase, but i prefer not fail.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question, is there any way to continue having sex with frisha after you pay off her loan without advancing the story up to where Dave tries to force himself on her? As in to continue the netori without going through some netorare?
No, there is no way.

I got to the point where frisha peeks on MC and Emily and teases him in her room for it. Is that as far as it goes? Or did I miss something? Was hoping the 20 gold would allow for more than just once until love path.
Yes, you miss a lot. I have no idea of what "the 20 gold" is supposed to be.

HINT: ask Mr Walkthrough, the jolly everybody's pal.

Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
No, there is no way.

Yes, you miss a lot. I have no idea of what "the 20 gold" is supposed to be.

HINT: ask Mr Walkthrough, the jolly everybody's pal.
20 gold is the amount you paid off of her loan from Grant. As Grant said, that ain't cheap. :LOL:

And I did read the walkthrough but sometimes some options you can get access to out of order. And some things end up in other people's sections (e.g. threesomes). Like frisha's sections says if you can have sex with her 3 times, then she would get jealous of emily and jump you. So 2 one time scenes from other people's sections could perhaps let me access the reoccurring scene early as to get different dialogue. So I was just double checking.

Anyway thanks, now I can proceed with the walkthrough without having to worry. A shame I couldn't tease her more without getting Dave too involved for my taste. Maybe in some future patch.

Oct 10, 2022
As you know, x.x.5 versions are for bug testing. Add to that version 0.5.1.9. has presented some bugs. That may have produced problems with Natasha.
I recommend you download the last public x.x.0 version and test if the same problem occurs.
it is a bug, I confirmed it i tested it with 4 different New gameplay with 4 different Game versions of update with NTR on & off. And "0.5.1.9" "0.5.2.0" have Natasha Bug that she go level 4 breast size just drinking the taintedwater without spying on her , which she will Max breast size as not intended gameplay, Which preventing the mc purify the holywater. On previous updates Her quest go on as intended. Which is S*cks because this bug Bugging me like 7 months now. The patrons didn't know about this bug and no one notify the dev. Maybe No one is started new game very long time... or they just dont care about natasha that much :(

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How much is the wage of the mercenaries? I have 4 Rank1 and 6 Rank2.

When I was recruiting I had a lot of gold, made a few parties and I didn't pay attention.

In the mercenary interface, in the lower right corner, I see a 6 next to a Hand and next to it 20 gold.

4 mercenaries are in Arenfield and 5 guard the Mine. Morale 70.

I had 30 gold but I lost 1 or 2 soldiers.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How much is the wage of the mercenaries? I have 4 Rank1 and 6 Rank2.

When I was recruiting I had a lot of gold, made a few parties and I didn't pay attention.

In the mercenary interface, in the lower right corner, I see a 6 next to a Hand and next to it 20 gold.

4 mercenaries are in Arenfield and 5 guard the Mine. Morale 70.

I had 30 gold but I lost 1 or 2 soldiers.
You have to put the gold in the chest near the map

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes