PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Got the water from the church after corrupting for UMAH, while waiting for Nyra to give her the water via soup as in old versions, MC did UMAH along with Maui, consequence, UMAH not in cage and not available for transforming with the soup from Nyra. What happened? Umah only comes out for sex at camp with Maui, then vanishes left and back of Maui hut. I was later able to get Nyra to give the tainted soup, but cannot click Umah to see the reaction. Ok, managed to have the camp fire dance, umah comes out, seems her hut is invisible. Stayed night... hut still vanishes as does Umah.

Last edited:
Reactions: xptouser

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
i dont remember how much, but i think you need to do the tavern minigame more and build up more affection with her.. most of her stuff unlock very late.. like 20A or something.. you need 10A just to put your hand on her in the tavern.
Yes, you build her A(affection) up in the game via tipping/helping her in fights and C(orruption) by spiking your drink during the minigame when she serves you. Also you do need some C (only need C2) to put your hand on her if she's in a relationship with Rick, otherwise at 10A you can talk to her when she's getting ready for bed to start a relationship with her.

The details of this game are not what a game of this size should have,Just because I delivered the drinks to Rick instead of MC there was no option to tip Kate,This is ridiculous :FacePalm:
It's less ridiculous when you remember the game makes it clear there are NTR options. While her serving you helps build your A/C with her, Rick getting served allows him to build A with her, both if he starts a relationship with her first or later in the game when she's with you and you want to enable some additional NTR content involving Rick.

Reactions: loranleung

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
How to complete the task "the price for recognition"?I don't know how to make a sword for John, all the swords are in my backpack,How to convince Giron to reopen the mine?:WutFace:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Yes, you build her A(affection) up in the game via tipping/helping her in fights and C(orruption) by spiking your drink during the minigame when she serves you. Also you do need some C (only need C2) to put your hand on her if she's in a relationship with Rick, otherwise at 10A you can talk to her when she's getting ready for bed to start a relationship with her.

It's less ridiculous when you remember the game makes it clear there are NTR options. While her serving you helps build your A/C with her, Rick getting served allows him to build A with her, both if he starts a relationship with her first or later in the game when she's with you and you want to enable some additional NTR content involving Rick.
That makes sense

Reactions: JakJakk

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
k.. changing question since i done goofed.. anyone know if i can change things in save editor to roll back quests..
hypothetically, yes you can edit a save file to reset a quest.
In practice it is ill advised as it will likely corrupt your save instead.

save editing should be limiting to giving yourself items, money, and maybe XP
even then be careful with the items. weapons and armor use a special modded system that will break if you try to mod them directly.
instead, give yourself a ton of crafting ingredients. sell the unwanted ones. and recraft a good set.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakJakk

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Are there any hot tub scenes with Emily? I can't seem to trigger them.
Pretty sure there are only 3 hot tub scenes/variations: Athia, Mira Frisha Emily group scene, and inviting just Mira (which is a variation of the group scene)
It was mentioned by dev during a past poll:
  • Mira, Frisha & Emily: Invite them to a bath in your new tub. this will lead to a little rivalry among themselves. In the end only Mira will be able to stay over at the MC's new house (this can then be further expanded in the future)
So maybe in the future there will be more options beyond inviting only Mira

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
If there is a sequence between the tasks of the two characters, I hope to add hints. Mira's mission was stuck until Frisha and I established a relationship.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If there is a sequence between the tasks of the two characters, I hope to add hints. Mira's mission was stuck until Frisha and I established a relationship.
Mira’s quest is completely separated from Frisha’s entire questline.
Reading books -> Marcus letter -> seduction while waiting X days -> Ritual under the church -> wait even more days -> Monastery.
No Frisha input and if there is one, it’s a glitch caused from the test version

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Mira’s quest is completely separated from Frisha’s entire questline.
Reading books -> Marcus letter -> seduction while waiting X days -> Ritual under the church -> wait even more days -> Monastery.
No Frisha input and if there is one, it’s a glitch caused from the test version
okay

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What new scene and quest wise since 5.6.0?

Only know about Liandra sequence
The new Dasan academy DLC dropped only for the highest tier patrons.
MC will travel to a new place in Japan to get accepted in the illustrious academy known as ルマーアカデミー (Rumāakademī).
What virtuous adventures will happen to MC and his senpai Dasan as they discover the horrifying secrets hidden in the underground of the academy?

Features
- A new animated style, Klub17 will be replaced with hand-drawn art created by the most famous Yaoi artists of the Kansai
- New LIs: the senpai Dasan president of the student council, the kuudere Thomas and the Tsundere rich boy Dave
- 8 new maps: a brand new university overflowing of students, a pool for swimming competitions, a torture chamber, a dormitory and so much more!
- A New dating sim mechanic
- 3 Grayking666 secret plushies scattered around the maps
- All Tia scenes replaced with clips of Nicholas Cage being Nicholas Cage
- and many bugfixes! The entirety of the monastery has been deleted
When will the dev add more content with the red-haired princess?
Umah or Sophie?
Soon! (As next winter)

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
I managed to get myself back to my current status with Peasant's Quest, but after losing all my saves, this is probably the one game I won't be able to push through all the content to get myself to where I was, given how many different flags for different states for relationships and the like this has. Unfortunate!

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The new Dasan academy DLC dropped only for the highest tier patrons.
MC will travel to a new place in Japan to get accepted in the illustrious academy known as ルマーアカデミー (Rumāakademī).
What virtuous adventures will happen to MC and his senpai Dasan as they discover the horrifying secrets hidden in the underground of the academy?

Features
- A new animated style, Klub17 will be replaced with hand-drawn art created by the most famous Yaoi artists of the Kansai
- New LIs: the senpai Dasan president of the student council, the kuudere Thomas and the Tsundere rich boy Dave
- 8 new maps: a brand new university overflowing of students, a pool for swimming competitions, a torture chamber, a dormitory and so much more!
- A New dating sim mechanic
- 3 Grayking666 secret plushies scattered around the maps
- All Tia scenes replaced with clips of Nicholas Cage being Nicholas Cage
- and many bugfixes! The entirety of the monastery has been deleted
I would like to report few bugs with new Patreon update.

First in "Greatest Whore of Rumaakademii".
I managed to convince Dasan to become anal slut for the orc-ish weight lifting club, but he is always at thier locker room which I cannot access. I'm following the walkthrough so I know I have to wait a week for his return to main hall, but I waited three weeks already and there is still no sign of Dasan. Does he love being anal whore for them so much? How I am suppose to spike his drink to turn him into a woman?

Second bug is in "Yandere Dev" quest.
Tsundere Dave doesn't follow me into the bathroom, even if the questlog is telling me I have to walk with him by hand. Sadly, there is no interaction option to hold Dave by hand. His slut points are higher than 34 and his Tsundere level is at 69, so this sould be available. He's only yelling at me "I know how to programt a game!" and that's it.

Third bug, or rather a missplaced object, is the second Grayking666 plushie located in the dormitory basement, for some reason called "sex dungeon". I know I have to watch myself, because Mistress Syfa is going to punish me with her big black strapon, but there is no way to grab that plushie if it's located on her desk without her noticing you. In walkthrough is info about it being under the desk.

Also I would like to point out the Headmaster Thomas is not even close to his true character in his original hentai series.
I rate this update for 2,5/5, due to this.

Umah or Sophie?
Soon! (As next winter)
It's been 69 days since Sophie diappearance and they still didn't find her. So it's safe to assume Sophie is actually daughter of rambo and can easily survive in the wildreness due to her superior training.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes