zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I would like to report few bugs with new Patreon update.

First in "Greatest Whore of Rumaakademii".
I managed to convince Dasan to become anal slut for the orc-ish weight lifting club, but he is always at thier locker room which I cannot access. I'm following the walkthrough so I know I have to wait a week for his return to main hall, but I waited three weeks already and there is still no sign of Dasan. Does he love being anal whore for them so much? How I am suppose to spike his drink to turn him into a woman?

Second bug is in "Yandere Dev" quest.
Tsundere Dave doesn't follow me into the bathroom, even if the questlog is telling me I have to walk with him by hand. Sadly, there is no interaction option to hold Dave by hand. His slut points are higher than 34 and his Tsundere level is at 69, so this sould be available. He's only yelling at me "I know how to programt a game!" and that's it.

Third bug, or rather a missplaced object, is the second Grayking666 plushie located in the dormitory basement, for some reason called "sex dungeon". I know I have to watch myself, because Mistress Syfa is going to punish me with her big black strapon, but there is no way to grab that plushie if it's located on her desk without her noticing you. In walkthrough is info about it being under the desk.

Also I would like to point out the Headmaster Thomas is not even close to his true character in his original hentai series.
I rate this update for 2,5/5, due to this.
Ah goddamnit already?

Haven’t you talked to Gurtak-sama while he is planking in the gym during the physical activity class?
There should be a dialogue to bring him back, read the damn dialogues acowasto! Walkthrough isn’t made to be a step by step guide, if he still doesn’t come back in the main hall even after that, give me the save, that is if you haven’t used save editor and cheated for the school exam.

Now that’s sounds concerning, that is really a spaghetti quest after all, share the save.

You have to buy a Mountain Dew from the cafeteria when Sensei John is discussing with the shopkeeper, then go to the laboratory club and talk to the NEET umin, he will spice it up with chloroform, then return in the school basement and throw the bottle under the desk before Syfa catches you, she will feel dizzy and be stunned for a moment; that the chance where you can grab the plushie.
Yeah I know walkthrough wasn’t finished, because Chyos wanted to let people experience it by themselves, but I guess he was wrong.

You have to understand that writing Thomas as a bipolar hajidere who changed art style each time he swapped personality would have cost too much for the production, he had to be a kuudere.
Since the VA was also busy.
It's been 69 days since Sophie diappearance and they still didn't find her. So it's safe to assume Sophie is actually daughter of rambo and can easily survive in the wildreness due to her superior training.
She is just that good at hide and seek

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
The new Dasan academy DLC dropped only for the highest tier patrons.
MC will travel to a new place in Japan to get accepted in the illustrious academy known as ルマーアカデミー (Rumāakademī).
What virtuous adventures will happen to MC and his senpai Dasan as they discover the horrifying secrets hidden in the underground of the academy?

Features
- A new animated style, Klub17 will be replaced with hand-drawn art created by the most famous Yaoi artists of the Kansai
- New LIs: the senpai Dasan president of the student council, the kuudere Thomas and the Tsundere rich boy Dave
- 8 new maps: a brand new university overflowing of students, a pool for swimming competitions, a torture chamber, a dormitory and so much more!
- A New dating sim mechanic
- 3 Grayking666 secret plushies scattered around the maps
- All Tia scenes replaced with clips of Nicholas Cage being Nicholas Cage
- and many bugfixes! The entirety of the monastery has been deleted

Umah or Sophie?
Soon! (As next winter)
When you collect all three plushies you get to play A Struggle With Tia. Every female character is replaced with Tia and all males replaced by Dasan!

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I would like to report few bugs with new Patreon update.

First in "Greatest Whore of Rumaakademii".
I managed to convince Dasan to become anal slut for the orc-ish weight lifting club, but he is always at thier locker room which I cannot access. I'm following the walkthrough so I know I have to wait a week for his return to main hall, but I waited three weeks already and there is still no sign of Dasan. Does he love being anal whore for them so much? How I am suppose to spike his drink to turn him into a woman?

Second bug is in "Yandere Dev" quest.
Tsundere Dave doesn't follow me into the bathroom, even if the questlog is telling me I have to walk with him by hand. Sadly, there is no interaction option to hold Dave by hand. His slut points are higher than 34 and his Tsundere level is at 69, so this sould be available. He's only yelling at me "I know how to programt a game!" and that's it.

Third bug, or rather a missplaced object, is the second Grayking666 plushie located in the dormitory basement, for some reason called "sex dungeon". I know I have to watch myself, because Mistress Syfa is going to punish me with her big black strapon, but there is no way to grab that plushie if it's located on her desk without her noticing you. In walkthrough is info about it being under the desk.

Also I would like to point out the Headmaster Thomas is not even close to his true character in his original hentai series.
I rate this update for 2,5/5, due to this.

It's been 69 days since Sophie diappearance and they still didn't find her. So it's safe to assume Sophie is actually daughter of rambo and can easily survive in the wildreness due to her superior training.
As far as I remember, Sophie was promised to Umah father as a wife, so she didn't get lost anywhere, and as soon as an update with her appears, it will be found immediately.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Place description is not enough, there should be an image too.

The sex scenes need more clit stimulation, because many women cannot come with only penetration.
No plans, especially for the first one

Edit: Yeah shoot the messenger of the news smh, ain’t helping you no more

Last edited:

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
  1. Add option to wait until midnight
  2. Add option that Sabrina can fuck the main character
  3. Add more save slots. 40 is not enough.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
We do have the option to wait untill midnight all you have to do is press "T" and select wait untill 12am. tsk tsk you didn't pay attention
Is option 2 what I think it is? if it is, that’s forcing your own fetish into the game

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
Jan 14, 2023
SWS is kinda... really vanilla / conservative at its core. The menu is BJ, Vaginal, Anal and then threesomes. Missionary, cowgirl (reversed maybe) and standing. That's your menu.

So good luck getting that option.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I have the stew pot item in the monastery. What should I do with it?

Is option 2 what I think it is? if it is, that’s forcing your own fetish into the game
A request is not forcing.

SWS is kinda... really vanilla / conservative at its core. The menu is BJ, Vaginal, Anal and then threesomes. Missionary, cowgirl (reversed maybe) and standing. That's your menu.

So good luck getting that option.
That's a pity.

Jan 14, 2023
I have the stew pot item in the monastery. What should I do with it?
Knock on the Nun's doors and start their content, any time from 8pm onwards. Note: if you want to *NOT* release Syfa and solve the murder, you *have* to let Bridget remain a virgin no matter how much the game presses you not to. And yes, this means you cannot raise Bridget's love stat.

Yes, you can find me complaining about the badly structured nature of this a few pages back.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Knock on the Nun's doors and start their content, any time from 8pm onwards. Note: if you want to *NOT* release Syfa and solve the murder, you *have* to let Bridget remain a virgin no matter how much the game presses you not to. And yes, this means you cannot raise Bridget's love stat.
I went into all the nun rooms with the stew and did the deed. What's next? I can summon Syfa when I'm in my bedroom.

I have the main quest Revenge - Kill Gurtag, but I can't enter the second Orc base.

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
I am so sorry to ask you guys but i can't find anywhere how can i increase my perception skill. I try to find here and walkthrough . I only see you needed perception 1 but no one tell me how to increase perception 1

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I am so sorry to ask you guys but i can't find anywhere how can i increase my perception skill. I try to find here and walkthrough . I only see you needed perception 1 but no one tell me how to increase perception 1
When you level you receive Talent points. To place said points in Perception, while playing access Menu->Talents then select your character on the right and select Talents->Raise Talent, then you can select Perception and place a point(s)

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
is there a way to take syfas side while still keeping mira from dating the knight. Or do you have to believe mira to prevent her NTR scenes?

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
is there a way to take syfas side while still keeping mira from dating the knight. Or do you have to believe mira to prevent her NTR scenes?
I think you can have sex with Syfa and still stop Mira's NTR scenes by talking to her at her house within a certain number of days after the quest ends, if you'd had sex with her before the quest. After a timer (like 5 days or 1 week) she and Aidalin will kiss, and start having sex after the same time again.

Before they kiss, she will fully take you back. At any point after they kiss, you can still have that conversation but she comes out of it with 2 BFs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mira’s NTR happens if you bang Syfa in front of her and break her heart afterwards, by not apologizing or by apologizing but having banged Emily before hand.

During the monastery you can take side with Syfa without having NTR

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes