Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Is it possible for the butler to take virginity of Julia (maid in mayors house), or is it inevitable for MC to take it?

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
is there NTR with imawyn? i want a full NTR save and her is the only one who cant NTR, a guard at the barraks, another bandit or a mercenary at the camp, nobody?

Is it possible for the butler to take virginity of Julia (maid in mayors house), or is it inevitable for MC to take it?
what i did was the yasmine path, then when julia ask if you want to have a relationship i say no so she has sex with the butler, then later ask for the mayor for her when you have the option

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyonguyen92

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
is there NTR with imawyn? i want a full NTR save and her is the only one who cant NTR, a guard at the barraks, another bandit or a mercenary at the camp, nobody?

what i did was the yasmine path, then when julia ask if you want to have a relationship i say no so she has sex with the butler, then later ask for the mayor for her when you have the option
Most normal NTR fans. :HideThePain:

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Keep replacing the wine in their room with corruption wine and spying on them at night. I think that should do it.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
RAM and graphics card, but if it is an old laptop don’t expect to go smoothly.

Just to be sure, you downloaded a new game with no saves and started normally?
RAM 8G, Intel hd graphics 4000.
The main point I would like to raise is that with version 0.5.5.0a it runs smooth and fast on this old machine.
With all the new bells and whistles it is not running smooth at all.

and i do get the combat window error on a clean start with no saves as well

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The main point I would like to raise is that with version 0.5.5.0a it runs smooth and fast on this old machine.

Thanks buddy, do you remember also from which download link you downloaded it?
How did you transfer the saves?
Least :WaitWhat: PederSilver5 answer

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
How can i unlock the Red Dress for Kate (to starting NTR 1)?
I have reached the first 6 steps of Kate's Questline.
Nice to see you're reading the guide. Look down to step 16 (per the 0.5.5.0 walkthru) "Talk to Kate, she will ask you to bring her a new dress", this is what you're looking for. FYI step 26 also mentions wearing the dress to trigger NTR content, while the info for the bulk of her NTR scenes for Thomas, Rick, and Grant are down at step 52.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Hey, thank you for the feedback. It seems some others had problems with the current version as well. I'd like to find out what exactly causes these. What really surprises me is that the combat animations don't load since those are not compressed at all so it shouldn't have to do with the compression. What exactly does the error message look like?

What other reasons could there be:
  1. operating system: I did all tests with windows 10, so if you run it on windows 7 or XP (or linux) this might be the source of the problem (if webp is for some reason not supported)
  2. installation: if you extracted the zipfile into an existing installation of the game this could cause the problem (Overwritten existing files). I would always extract into a new directory and then copy over the save folder from previous installments. An other problem could be location of the folder, I've had people tell me before they have extracted it onto the desktop which could cause a lot of problems. So it should always be extracted on a harddrive where it has access to write save files and store changes made to the settings
  3. Other extraction problems: not enough storage space on the harddrive so that not all files get extracted; the uploaded file not including all files so that the downloaded version isn't running correctly (A problem caused by the filehoster).

So of course I could go back to the old way I've compressed files. But the size of the game has gotten really big by now (33k+ images take a lot of space) even with the compression which is why I switched it to webp now.
A solution for the future could be that I release image packs for people who have problems with webp, but before I do that (which would be a lot of extra work and it would also confuse a lot of people) I would like to narrow down the problem to what really causes it. So I hope that those who have problems with the current version look into the points I've listed above and then tell me what could be the reason why the game isn't running correctly.
I just downloaded via Mega and played up to the first fight to see if something wouldn't work, but for me everything worked without problems.

Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Anyone else dislikes the MC's new appearance? He looked much better before.

Before
View attachment 3189379

After
View attachment 3189380
This is always a difficult topic. I can remember that the last time I changed the MC's dialogue images it was the same way.
I guess the best solution is to discuss this with my patrons in January. Then I can do another rework of these dialogue images based on feedback of multiple people.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is always a difficult topic. I can remember that the last time I changed the MC's dialogue images it was the same way.
I guess the best solution is to discuss this with my patrons in January. Then I can do another rework of these dialogue images based on feedback of multiple people.
What's wrong with his eyes? And now his expression is like a upset-angry-scowl, before it was an angry but cocky smirk.

Reactions: Webleten

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I'm stuck with Kate

I would like to access the NTR Path

i have Kate with A=21 + C=21

I did the first 6 steps.

Then, I skipped step 7 as per the suggestion [At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening. (If you want to go into NTR with Kate read the NTR part below before doing this)]

Then, I did steps 8 and 9 but I can't get step 10 to start [If you got wine (or cumwine) with you (Buy from Thomas or steal from the cellar) you can offer it to Kate (during the evening talk in her room) and she will show you some of her moves. During this you can decide if you want to allow her to dance during her serving in the evening. If you allow it you can now move to the stage in the tavern during the serving minigame.]

In the NTR Path it talks about a red dress but I haven't unlocked it yet because I'm stuck at the previous steps. What am I doing wrong?

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck with Kate

I would like to access the NTR Path

i have Kate with A=21 + C=21

I did the first 6 steps.

Then, I skipped step 7 as per the suggestion [At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening. (If you want to go into NTR with Kate read the NTR part below before doing this)]

Then, I did steps 8 and 9 but I can't get step 10 to start [If you got wine (or cumwine) with you (Buy from Thomas or steal from the cellar) you can offer it to Kate (during the evening talk in her room) and she will show you some of her moves. During this you can decide if you want to allow her to dance during her serving in the evening. If you allow it you can now move to the stage in the tavern during the serving minigame.]

In the NTR Path it talks about a red dress but I haven't unlocked it yet because I'm stuck at the previous steps. What am I doing wrong?
Been a while, but if I recall you have to do step 7 to tell Thomas to stop, which can be temporary and is a requirement for step 9 like it says. This enables you to start a relationship with her and offer her wine. You can turn the NTR back on described in steps 57/58 with Thomas by following step 56.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
As for the new look of the mc... he looked much more rugged before. Now, sigh, he looks similar, just something is missing. Maybe it is the lighting or something, but he looked better before.

As for the monastery part, will there be an option in a future update to corrupt the nuns without going for the demon path? Or it will always be the case that to corrupt them you have to make a deal with the demon?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes