Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
aint Marcus just a guard/soldier even with the alternate ver? even if mc is the son of a noble, he doesnt have any money.. and the gold marcus had is all gone to pay for the bribe so mc doesnt need to go to war aint it?
there's a quest with john the blacksmith where the MC ask why he isnt in the war as he is young and able, and john says marcus paid the nobles so the MC doesnt have to enlist, even john says he doesnt know how marcus had that much money...
marcus also had the cult and all the town behind him, i believe so they had money

also great game love the story please more cult infiltration if you can do it, if i make more money im suscribing to patreon

Reactions: blackdad7

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
The mission "Your former stepmother" is bugged? I fuck Emily and Frisha and Mira and the mission does not end. He says to continue increasing Emily's affection and to sleep with her, the affection no longer increases and sleeping with her does not complete the mission.

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
The mission "Your former stepmother" is bugged? I fuck Emily and Frisha and Mira and the mission does not end. He says to continue increasing Emily's affection and to sleep with her, the affection no longer increases and sleeping with her does not complete the mission.
I started a new game this update and it worked fine for me, but I've been obsessively following the walkthrough because some of the quests just don't update until you're done with them, so in-game I have no clue wtf I'm doing -_- so try the WT(linked on main post), and if that doesn't work I really don't know.

Reactions: Zackray

Zackray

Oct 21, 2017
I started a new game this update and it worked fine for me, but I've been obsessively following the walkthrough because some of the quests just don't update until you're done with them, so in-game I have no clue wtf I'm doing -_- so try the WT(linked on main post), and if that doesn't work I really don't know.
Thanks, I'll try to see if that's it. It could also be that by not rejecting Emily but telling her that I don't love her and that we should continue but without anything formal, I have bugged the mission.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
it would be good if Verna and Frisha would sew clothes for the soldiers of the GG and bring them to the camp where they would be taken by mercenaries or there would be lezbis Imavin with Verena or Frisha.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
What other reasons could there be:
  1. operating system: I did all tests with windows 10, so if you run it on windows 7 or XP (or linux) this might be the source of the problem (if webp is for some reason not supported)
  2. installation: if you extracted the zipfile into an existing installation of the game this could cause the problem (Overwritten existing files). I would always extract into a new directory and then copy over the save folder from previous installments. An other problem could be location of the folder, I've had people tell me before they have extracted it onto the desktop which could cause a lot of problems. So it should always be extracted on a harddrive where it has access to write save files and store changes made to the settings
  3. Other extraction problems: not enough storage space on the harddrive so that not all files get extracted; the uploaded file not including all files so that the downloaded version isn't running correctly (A problem caused by the filehoster).

Thank you!
I did not see any error message.
It still runs and works (slower) except the combat window in not resized.
1. windows 7
2. Clean extraction
3. Possible issue as I do fill up this harddrive from time to to time and may not have cleaned it out.

Conclusion for me, is latest is playable if slowness is accepted, except for the combat window not being resized so it is fully visible.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Link from the first page, I used no saves.
Can you remember which of the filehosters you downloaded from? (Mega, Mediafire...) Just so that I can exclude the download source as a reason for the problem?

I did not see any error message.
It still runs and works (slower) except the combat window in not resized.
1. windows 7
2. Clean extraction
3. Possible issue as I do fill up this harddrive from time to to time and may not have cleaned it out.

Conclusion for me, is latest is playable if slowness is accepted, except for the combat window not being resized so it is fully visible.
Ok so in general it runs slower... how does that show in fps? (press F2 in the game, that should show the fps in the top left, if you still have the previous version it would be nice to get a comparison)
And I didn't understand: so combat window works or works not? does that mean it wasn't visible because of the screen size? is that referring to the options the combat window provides? (like the skills that the characters can use)

Thank you for taking the time to look into this! If lower fps are a problem there is something I can do and there is from what I've learned also something you can do on your client side to make rpgmaker games run faster.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks buddy, do you remember also from which download link you downloaded it?
How did you transfer the saves?

Least :WaitWhat: PederSilver5 answer
Well my friend, this is me restarting the game from scratch, you know being beat up by the mayor's son and all 5.6.6a My last game got buggy with the update, one of them was the Fox inn debt for having a room, would not go away even after paying it. And I was disappointed with the wagon trip to the next town for the anal plug training monestary for the priestesses. Odd but yeah. I went as far as I could with the previous one. I guess if you want mine on this one, I used the cheat book to rapidly gain back. On many of the ladies, it does no good to try to use the cheat book for their stats, as it will actually zero them instead of adding even if its just affection. You can when the nubers are higher if you are not greedy. I used it a few times on the lumber jack girl as she is the best tank fighter to have in party, and then I get the town militia girl cranked up in points too. Previous saves I got almost everyone of my merc force of fifteen into some armor and trained up. Took losses every so often on the trade route when it was twenty. I can give you a copy of my save in this version if you want. I tried to paste the save but the format is balked at, I renamed it without the save but it has to fit the file types under the attach files link so unless someone can state what to edit the name to type of file that is allowed to paste now, I cannot provide my current game save.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Question about NTR for Natasha (priestess at church): Line in the walkthrough says: "When in her room choose some of the options that do not involve having sex with her".
Does blowjob count as sex or not? I mean she doesn't get pleasure/orgasm from it....

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Question about NTR for Natasha (priestess at church): Line in the walkthrough says: "When in her room choose some of the options that do not involve having sex with her".
Does blowjob count as sex or not? I mean she doesn't get pleasure/orgasm from it....
If you mean does it count as taking her virginity then no, her blowjob tally goes up though I am pretty sure.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes