Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
Can you remember which of the filehosters you downloaded from? (Mega, Mediafire...) Just so that I can exclude the download source as a reason for the problem?

Ok so in general it runs slower... how does that show in fps? (press F2 in the game, that should show the fps in the top left, if you still have the previous version it would be nice to get a comparison)
And I didn't understand: so combat window works or works not? does that mean it wasn't visible because of the screen size? is that referring to the options the combat window provides? (like the skills that the characters can use)

Thank you for taking the time to look into this! If lower fps are a problem there is something I can do and there is from what I've learned also something you can do on your client side to make rpgmaker games run faster.
Sorry Dear Chyos.

Can you describe what was added in 5.6.5 update?No changelog here.

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
i got a lil problem regarding the bandit camp... i didnt run back to the guard women (dont know the name rn) to obtain the bandit disguise... is ther a way around or is missing that item a hard lock?

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
This version was meant to test changes I made to the Rumah timetable. It was never meant to be a public release, but here it is anyway. A few things got reworked already, but the process is still ongoing.
hi Chyos I relay love how much detail & effort you put in the game . I found some bug in this build if tia is disan wife, and you rescue lyvia(the lady knight) in the camp on party tia join the camp , and the you go to rumash there is two tia one following you and other is still disan wife .

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
i got a lil problem regarding the bandit camp... i didnt run back to the guard women (dont know the name rn) to obtain the bandit disguise... is ther a way around or is missing that item a hard lock?
You can do this without a robber costume.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
My question is, does the blowjob scene for Natasha prevent activation of NTR?
If you dont go further she will want the D from someone else so blowjobs do not prevent NTR.
When it is time to permanently deal with the bandit camp you will get a bandit costume from a corpse I believe, the only time you will need a bandit disguise early is if you want to face no penalty 1 time while getting caught sneaking through Mayor Giron Mansion...it isnt hard to sneak so you really dont need the bandit disguise at all.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
no, but dasan will come to u when u fainted..
Damn after playing this game for a while I must say the Tia and Mira NTR stuff is some of the hottest I've seen in a while... the vanilla scenes and animations are also crisp af this might be my new fav game here. Once I have some more money again I will definitely drop some support.

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
If you dont go further she will want the D from someone else so blowjobs do not prevent NTR.

When it is time to permanently deal with the bandit camp you will get a bandit costume from a corpse I believe, the only time you will need a bandit disguise early is if you want to face no penalty 1 time while getting caught sneaking through Mayor Giron Mansion...it isnt hard to sneak so you really dont need the bandit disguise at all.

well i got several missions blocked by not getting the mission to deal with the bandit camp
(cant do the mine stuff so noprogress with the kings order and building the ofen for mira)

any idea what i also need to get the bandit disguise chatt with lydia? cant find any other check on the wt i got

the wt states that i need the bandit desguise to offer them the sleepingwhine and afterwards thers a spott where i can put some (if needed) but not getting the disguise locks me in never confronting Imawyn and thus locking me out of lydia, johns quest (and ever making contact with melissa), fineshing sarahs oven, ect :/

edit: scratch the oven for some reason it now pops up o_O

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
well i got several missions blocked by not getting the mission to deal with the bandit camp
(cant do the mine stuff so noprogress with the kings order and building the ofen for mira)

any idea what i also need to get the bandit disguise chatt with lydia? cant find any other check on the wt i got
From the walkthrough under the Imawyn section: " Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise "

Looks like you need to be on the Imawyn Version of the bandit camp not Emily version...strange, I thought you got it during the Emily version.

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
From the walkthrough under the Imawyn section: " Talk to Lyvia (at the bridge in Arenfield in the afternoon). You will get a bandit disguise "

Looks like you need to be on the Imawyn Version of the bandit camp not Emily version...strange, I thought you got it during the Emily version.
as far as i know u need to report back to livya and shell give u the disguise, but if u rescue emily ull get only the "keep me updated" textline from her
i just cant warp my head around why i need a bandit disguise from her specificly, just drop an bandit and take his cloth....
as it looks rn iam stuck with not being able to get the bandit camp (so no lyvia, imawyn, kingsquest, melissa......)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
as far as i know u need to report back to livya and shell give u the disguise, but if u rescue emily ull get only the "keep me updated" textline from her
i just cant warp my head around why i need a bandit disguise from her specificly, just drop an bandit and take his cloth....
as it looks rn iam stuck with not being able to get the bandit camp (so no lyvia, imawyn, kingsquest, melissa......)
Well Emily will get kidnapped again 7 days after you rescue her so you can always try again, just make sure to talk to Lyvia this time during the afternoon before you rescue her.

Reactions: Jack19199

Jack19199

Nov 17, 2018
Well Emily will get kidnapped again 7 days after you rescue her so you can always try again, just make sure to talk to Lyvia this time during the afternoon before you rescue her.
.... they do what?????????
... i never sleept in that extra romm afterwards ffs....
thanks alot, u saved my 10h of save id lose if id have to redo it ^^

Reactions: BBC King
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes