JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I'm stuck with Kate

I would like to access the NTR Path

i have Kate with A=21 + C=21

I did the first 6 steps.

Then, I skipped step 7 as per the suggestion [At 20A you can tell Thomas to stop blackmailing Kate if you help her in the evening. (If you want to go into NTR with Kate read the NTR part below before doing this)]

Then, I did steps 8 and 9 but I can't get step 10 to start [If you got wine (or cumwine) with you (Buy from Thomas or steal from the cellar) you can offer it to Kate (during the evening talk in her room) and she will show you some of her moves. During this you can decide if you want to allow her to dance during her serving in the evening. If you allow it you can now move to the stage in the tavern during the serving minigame.]

In the NTR Path it talks about a red dress but I haven't unlocked it yet because I'm stuck at the previous steps. What am I doing wrong?
Been a while, but if I recall you have to do step 7 to tell Thomas to stop, which can be temporary and is a requirement for step 9 like it says. This enables you to start a relationship with her and offer her wine. You can turn the NTR back on described in steps 57/58 with Thomas by following step 56.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
As for the new look of the mc... he looked much more rugged before. Now, sigh, he looks similar, just something is missing. Maybe it is the lighting or something, but he looked better before.

As for the monastery part, will there be an option in a future update to corrupt the nuns without going for the demon path? Or it will always be the case that to corrupt them you have to make a deal with the demon?

Jan 14, 2023
This is always a difficult topic. I can remember that the last time I changed the MC's dialogue images it was the same way.
I guess the best solution is to discuss this with my patrons in January. Then I can do another rework of these dialogue images based on feedback of multiple people.
The guy needs 50% less chin: at the moment he looks like he's mainlining HGH (the stuff Stallone etc did that made their faces into blocks of toneless flesh). His jawbone is also ~35% of his face, and is morphing into his cheek bone, which is biologically wrong.

Which is why he's tripping everyone's Uncanny Valley / wtf responses. They're hard-wired back from Neanderthal times. Specifically "Cheek bone Angulation":

Reactions: Gambit33

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Anyone else dislikes the MC's new appearance? He looked much better before.

Before
View attachment 3189379

After
View attachment 3189380
It doesnt make sense, especially since we know he is poor. Typically peasant class like him would only have access to furs, tanned leather and hides. For him to be wearing colored cloth doesnt make sense, that would be a custom job and would mean he paid some gold for that blue cloth tunic.

My wannabe-developer brain is making me think it could be a gift from Mira that was made by Frisha since we know she has a passion for clothes making and the only way he would get custom made clothing would be as a gift.

Pracantious

Oct 26, 2020
Hi, I'm doing the arianna quest and wt says to use the "blood poison" skill but I don't have it. How do I get it? (I have silver dagger equipped)

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
Frisha's walkthrough is a mess o_O

"15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene" this cutscene can be seen way before even interacting with Frisha so the WT should probably mention what cutscene it is. (the kings visit and Giron becoming a baron)
"16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)" first off it's step 10 not 8 and second you need to do it before noon because at noon Giron fucks off to god knows where and it's kinda hard to spy on someone that's not there lol

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Frisha's walkthrough is a mess o_O

"15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene" this cutscene can be seen way before even interacting with Frisha so the WT should probably mention what cutscene it is. (the kings visit and Giron becoming a baron)
"16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)" first off it's step 10 not 8 and second you need to do it before noon because at noon Giron fucks off to god knows where and it's kinda hard to spy on someone that's not there lol
well, its not wrong per se.. it just that in the new update, the king will visit in around 2 weeks time, so the walkthrough is kinda outdated, and new stuff is added so some numbering is wrong.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It doesnt make sense, especially since we know he is poor. Typically peasant class like him would only have access to furs, tanned leather and hides. For him to be wearing colored cloth doesnt make sense, that would be a custom job and would mean he paid some gold for that blue cloth tunic.

My wannabe-developer brain is making me think it could be a gift from Mira that was made by Frisha since we know she has a passion for clothes making and the only way he would get custom made clothing would be as a gift.
Well, MC and Marcus were not ordinary peasants, but nobles in hidding as hunters. And Marcus had quite great amount of gold stashed away, so them having better clothes, like that weird blue-ish gambeson shirt reinforced with leather straps MC is wearing wasn't a problem to aquire, especially before the war. Also, it could be one of Marcus' wardrobe, we don't know.

To be honest, MC clothes are not that much of a problem to me, because most of the time I see him naked. Also, it would require, with current amount of armors, to graphically show every single piece of new equipment he's wearing on him. I mean, my MC is wearing full plate armor already, so from my point of view him wearing only blue gambeson, leather pants and boots is rather not enough to show his true form.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Well, MC and Marcus were not ordinary peasants, but nobles in hidding as hunters. And Marcus had quite great amount of gold stashed away, so them having better clothes, like that weird blue-ish gambeson shirt reinforced with leather straps MC is wearing wasn't a problem to aquire, especially before the war. Also, it could be one of Marcus' wardrobe, we don't know.

To be honest, MC clothes are not that much of a problem to me, because most of the time I see him naked. Also, it would require, with current amount of armors, to graphically show every single piece of new equipment he's wearing on him. I mean, my MC is wearing full plate armor already, so from my point of view him wearing only blue gambeson, leather pants and boots is rather not enough to show his true form.
aint Marcus just a guard/soldier even with the alternate ver? even if mc is the son of a noble, he doesnt have any money.. and the gold marcus had is all gone to pay for the bribe so mc doesnt need to go to war aint it?

BBC King

May 8, 2021

Theres an idea, character models that update based on what you wear. MC should have a Leather Armor model, a Plate Armor model and a clothes model. I mean dev is already updating the combat system may as well go the extra mile.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
who is Morris and Irven? Where I can find them?
I believe those are the "thugs" from Melissa's quest. If you are at the beginning of her quest line, after talking to Melissa alone in her room during the hours when the Smithy is open, the next day at 6pm you can find the thugs talking to Melissa in the alley behind said Smithy.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
aint Marcus just a guard/soldier even with the alternate ver? even if mc is the son of a noble, he doesnt have any money.. and the gold marcus had is all gone to pay for the bribe so mc doesnt need to go to war aint it?
Marcus was MC's mother SIMP adjutant and was tasked with being MC's guardian. That's noble trickery and conspiracy level "fun". Regular townfolks and peasants doesn't have time nor gold for this.

But it was much shorter to write "nobles in hidding" than "A maybe noble son of a maybe noble woman which tasked one of her simps to protect her newborn child no matter the cost, becuase she's going to die due to noble level bullshit". Nobody likes to read too long posts. And I am, sadly, a master of writting too long posts.

But back to gold, gold they had. Or rather Marcus had it, because MC didn't know about it. Marcus was even helping out Emily, because of Mira being his daughter. And he would use his stashed gold to live undercover with MC as father and son and help out Emily more if he didn't have to pay for releaving MC of military duty, because of war.

Theres an idea, character models that update based on what you wear. MC should have a Leather Armor model, a Plate Armor model and a clothes model. I mean dev is already updating the combat system may as well go the extra mile.
But there are no character models, but sprites. And each character is having quite a few of them already in the basic form of RPGM. And while a game part could be somewhat easily done by using SRD Dynamic Actors plugin to allow you to change look of your characters with the gear, it would require way too great amount of work to recreate each scene with MC being in full view in many different armors. Not to mention creating a rather big event to check and display correct equipment on MC when he appears during dialogues.

Reactions: Kyonguyen92
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes